+5
eltractor
zizzle
Internal
zarola
RobbyV
9 posters

Go down

Anyone else notice.... Empty Anyone else notice....

Post by RobbyV Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:38 am

Milito: 80 minutes.... did nothing

Forlan: 15 minutes....... set up at least 3 chances, looked lively, orchestrated a wonderful counter attack. nd actually had a shot or two on net.

All i remember from Milito was that fake shot then he shot on short side on Frey, not a very likely chance of scoring.

So basically, i think everyone agrees that Milito has no place in the Starting XI
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Anyone else notice.... Empty Re: Anyone else notice....

Post by RobbyV Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:40 am

RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:49 am

honestly at this point it's more respectful to not play a legend like this. it's better to be remembered as a hero than one big blooper highlight reel.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:55 am

We should loan him to tottenham in January, maybe he could find his rhythm again in a new league.
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:36 am

it was roumered that PSG want him, but now with tevez more likely moving there i guess we'll be seeing much more of him
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:46 am

I think forlan will surpass milito in the starting 11
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:48 am

i donno, Renieri is a super nice guy and he'd try to play him as much as possible. As i remember he still played Marchioni after Nedved came back from an injury in a knockout CL game coz "he was a part of the CL run"
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:52 am

milito wont find his form back even in the lebanese league, his days are over, when you see him missing this chance u feel disgusted. forlan really was impressing, he plays like a real champion, this is the player we really need right now.
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by steve_smith Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:46 am

RobbyV wrote:Milito: 80 minutes.... did nothing

Forlan: 15 minutes....... set up at least 3 chances, looked lively, orchestrated a wonderful counter attack. nd actually had a shot or two on net.

All i remember from Milito was that fake shot then he shot on short side on Frey, not a very likely chance of scoring.

So basically, i think everyone agrees that Milito has no place in the Starting XI

milito is shyt. but to be fair, Genoa pushed completely forward when Forlan was on. He had more space to work with and less defenders to go against.

Also, Pazzini has proven to not be Inter quality. He has been almost as bad as Milito.

We would score more goals with Eto up front as the lone striker playing 10 vs 11 then we do 11 v 11 with these 2 guys. Im serious too.

steve_smith
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:07 am

etoo is worth all our attack :coffee:
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:31 am

steve_smith wrote:

milito is shyt. but to be fair, Genoa pushed completely forward when Forlan was on. He had more space to work with and less defenders to go against.

Also, Pazzini has proven to not be Inter quality. He has been almost as bad as Milito.

We would score more goals with Eto up front as the lone striker playing 10 vs 11 then we do 11 v 11 with these 2 guys. Im serious too.

Don't judge Pazzini so soon.

With the right players in the lineup he can flourish.

He is not a world beater like Eto'o or a physical beast like Ibra.

He is highly effective and highly clinical and is the man to spearhead our attack.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Batigoal Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:41 pm

RobbyV wrote:
steve_smith wrote:

Don't judge Pazzini so soon.

With the right players in the lineup he can flourish.

He is not a world beater like Eto'o or a physical beast like Ibra.

He is highly effective and highly clinical and is the man to spearhead our attack.

*lol* how biased is that ???
don't judge Pazzini so soon, with the right players in the lineup he can flourish, so why should we judge Milito ???seriously I think that Pazzini is definitely not good enough for Inter, we should really try for Tevez !!
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

https://facebook.com/tarik.az

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:30 pm

Tevez is a mentally unstable child...I dont want him anywhere near this team
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:42 pm

Batigoal: because milito has been utter crap ever since the treble season, pazzini has not been crap that whole time, he's also younger than milito
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Batigoal Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:18 am

andiii wrote:Batigoal: because milito has been utter crap ever since the treble season, pazzini has not been crap that whole time, he's also younger than milito

For sure Milito wasn't good this season, but we shouldn't forget, that he had a lot of injuries the last year and this year is just that he is a striker an he need to know that his coach trust him, what Raineri is not really doing!
I was always puzzled by the purchase of Pazzini, as I don't see him as a wc striker at all.
and btw Milito got 4 in 16 games (1106 min ) and Pazzini got also 4 goals in 18 games(1245) !!!
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

https://facebook.com/tarik.az

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:52 am

i think both players are underachieving, but milito has been missing a lot of easy chances, and this is costing us. maybe he moves a little bit more than pazzini, but his finishing is becoming very poor. pazzini can be good if the team is attacking, and if the midfield is pushing up, but in case of counter attacks (which is 80% of inter's tactics) you cant notice his presence. so regarding milito's age, i think we should find a replacement for him, and pazzo can be at least a nice choice in case of attack
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum