Abortion: for or against?

+16
che
MJ
everest1
BarrileteCosmico
checazzofai
Raptorgunner
mr-r34
Ali
kiranr
Swanhends
VivaStPauli
Yuri Yukuv
RedOranje
Sushi Master
TheRedStag
Senor Penguin
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For or against?

Abortion: for or against? Vote_lcap71%Abortion: for or against? Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 17 ]
Abortion: for or against? Vote_lcap25%Abortion: for or against? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 6 ]
Abortion: for or against? Vote_lcap4%Abortion: for or against? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 24
 
 

Abortion: for or against? Empty Abortion: for or against?

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:35 pm

I'm definitely for.

This should be relevant ...
Abortion: for or against? Tumblr_lvywg1VHUQ1qj7gpko1_500

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1947
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by TheRedStag Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:48 pm

For

were you expecting an explanation?
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by Sushi Master Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:51 pm

For, completely.

People can't even use birth control properly, much less raise a child. Nevermind that in a lot of countries you can't even support all these new kids.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by RedOranje Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:54 pm

"For abortion" sounds a tad... sinister.


I am, however, pro-choice.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:55 pm

It depends on the age really, once a fetus has the traits of a human being I believe it has rights as well. You cant just simply kill it just as you wouldnt kill an adult or a child. So I am against.

Its a tough question though, I mean I am secretly happy most of these girls who abort do as they are almost all incapable of taking care of themselves let alone a child. I mean you have to fail three types of contraception to reach abortion level (condoms, daily pills and day after pills; all of which I am a strong supporter of circulating more of them through society). Its a deep rooted problem that really needs to be treated in a structural way and not just simply a law.



Last edited by Yuri Yukuv on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Sushi Master wrote:For, completely.

People can't even use birth control properly, much less raise a child. Nevermind that in a lot of countries you can't even support all these new kids.
I'll speak for the naysayers here ....

"But it's life! It's a gift! Who are you to play God, decide who should live and who should not?! Life has so much potential! What if that fetus you murder (yes, it IS murder!) would have become president one day!? Human life is SO unique!!!"

And now back to reality:
Abortion: for or against? Tumblr_lur5f1UClT1qea809o1_500

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1947
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:13 pm

"For abortion" just sounds plain bad, but I'm definitely pro choice.

Kids can be such a huge burden on a woman that they should have the right to f*cking choose, always. That doesn't mean that I'm happy if they choose to abort, but they should have the right to, it's not like lumps of cells are people. They're peole when they got proper brains in my book, no day sooner.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8933
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by Swanhends Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:32 am

im against abortion....but im more against laws concerning what someone can/cant do with their body so I guess that makes me pro choice
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by kiranr Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:28 am


I am against abortion. The fact that people in my country abort if it is a girl may have affected my opinion.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:30 am

Yeah I get you, bhends. I mean I don't want anyone to get an abortion. But I think unwanted kids just don't need to be born. It's not like they get murdered, they just never exist. Nobody is getting hurt, except our sense of apropriateness.

I'd prefer nobody would get an abortion. But I'd also prefer that women be in charge of their own bodies and futures. And if they get knocked up by some deadbeat, they shouldn't be forced into single-mom-poverty.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8933
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:30 am

(Having 3 condoms rip on me within one week a couple weeks back might affect my position :p )
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8933
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by Sushi Master Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:40 am

Do you have Podolski's left leg for a penis?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by Ali Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:02 am

"If you can't create life, you have no right to destroy it."
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by kiranr Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:58 am

ali8775 wrote:"If you can't create life, you have no right to destroy it."

While that is true, do foetus have life?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:51 pm

ali8775 wrote:"If you can't create life, you have no right to destroy it."

So you're a vegan, then?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8933
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by mr-r34 Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:02 pm

Yes, but on the circumstance that it's just not some chick who doesn't want to use birth control, and get a abortion every 3 weeks.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich
Posts : 3377
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:34 pm

If you cant take care of yourself you should not have a child. A lot of young girls these days get pregnant and have a child and the child grows up with out a father.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by Swanhends Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:10 pm

VivaStPauli wrote: Yeah I get you, bhends. I mean I don't want anyone to get an abortion. But I think unwanted kids just don't need to be born. It's not like they get murdered, they just never exist. Nobody is getting hurt, except our sense of apropriateness.

I'd prefer nobody would get an abortion. But I'd also prefer that women be in charge of their own bodies and futures. And if they get knocked up by some deadbeat, they shouldn't be forced into single-mom-poverty.

For me, its just not something I think I would ever do myself....I'd be too wracked with guilt

As for other people meh...I'm not a big fan of telling other people how to live their lives. I'm sure there are plenty of situations where it would be the lesser or two evils
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:26 pm

mr-r34 wrote:Yes, but on the circumstance that it's just not some chick who doesn't want to use birth control, and get a abortion every 3 weeks.

I think an abortion is traumatic and serious enough, even for people who are pro choice, that this should really not be an issue, and, at the very most, a fringe problem.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8933
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by RedOranje Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:12 pm

bhends wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote: Yeah I get you, bhends. I mean I don't want anyone to get an abortion. But I think unwanted kids just don't need to be born. It's not like they get murdered, they just never exist. Nobody is getting hurt, except our sense of apropriateness.

I'd prefer nobody would get an abortion. But I'd also prefer that women be in charge of their own bodies and futures. And if they get knocked up by some deadbeat, they shouldn't be forced into single-mom-poverty.

For me, its just not something I think I would ever do myself....I'd be too wracked with guilt

As for other people meh...I'm not a big fan of telling other people how to live their lives. I'm sure there are plenty of situations where it would be the lesser or two evils
That shouldn't really be a concern, though.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by Ali Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:04 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
ali8775 wrote:"If you can't create life, you have no right to destroy it."

So you're a vegan, then?

Obviously
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by Swanhends Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:15 pm

RedOranje wrote:
bhends wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote: Yeah I get you, bhends. I mean I don't want anyone to get an abortion. But I think unwanted kids just don't need to be born. It's not like they get murdered, they just never exist. Nobody is getting hurt, except our sense of apropriateness.

I'd prefer nobody would get an abortion. But I'd also prefer that women be in charge of their own bodies and futures. And if they get knocked up by some deadbeat, they shouldn't be forced into single-mom-poverty.

For me, its just not something I think I would ever do myself....I'd be too wracked with guilt

As for other people meh...I'm not a big fan of telling other people how to live their lives. I'm sure there are plenty of situations where it would be the lesser or two evils
That shouldn't really be a concern, though.

Not sure I'm following...Shouldn't be a concern in the overall debate over abortion? Well of course not...and if you read my other posts than clearly I don't believe that it should be...Just voicing my personal opinion on the matter
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by Senor Penguin Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:28 pm

ali8775 wrote:"If you can't create life, you have no right to destroy it."
So you're talking about the impotent people? Because potent people can most certainly create life and destroy it by being sh*t parents.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1947
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by checazzofai Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:42 am

Im against it.

The real problem is people getting pregnant when they cant handle raising a child.
checazzofai
checazzofai
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by RedOranje Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:05 am

bhends wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
bhends wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote: Yeah I get you, bhends. I mean I don't want anyone to get an abortion. But I think unwanted kids just don't need to be born. It's not like they get murdered, they just never exist. Nobody is getting hurt, except our sense of apropriateness.

I'd prefer nobody would get an abortion. But I'd also prefer that women be in charge of their own bodies and futures. And if they get knocked up by some deadbeat, they shouldn't be forced into single-mom-poverty.

For me, its just not something I think I would ever do myself....I'd be too wracked with guilt

As for other people meh...I'm not a big fan of telling other people how to live their lives. I'm sure there are plenty of situations where it would be the lesser or two evils
That shouldn't really be a concern, though.

Not sure I'm following...Shouldn't be a concern in the overall debate over abortion? Well of course not...and if you read my other posts than clearly I don't believe that it should be...Just voicing my personal opinion on the matter
I was making a joke on the fact that you are a man.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Abortion: for or against? Empty Re: Abortion: for or against?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum