Marchisio > Fabregas

+20
The_ItalianFool
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
zarola
Vibe
elm_baraja_shaman
justdoit_
Luca
andiii
BarrileteCosmico
CroInter
RealGunner
che
El Chelsea Fuerte
Swanhends
Sushi Master
zizzle
jibers
II Capitano
Lord Awesome
LWL91
24 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by LWL91 Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:29 pm

:facepalm:

LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by Luca Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:29 pm

This is also Marchisio's first season in his natural position which is the reason he is shining first and most importantly. Next is Conte's tactics and mentalty which suit him and finally is the players around him.

Threads like these are really premature, his style is not comparable to Fabregas in my opinion.

Anyways, those saying Marchisio shining because Juventus is not in Europe, just facepalm at you!

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by justdoit_ Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:31 pm

Not going to compare him with Fabregas, but y'all don't really believe that Spurs bid 40 million for him right? I hope not.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 1235
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by Luca Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:32 pm

I do not.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by LWL91 Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Luca wrote:This is also Marchisio's first season in his natural position which is the reason he is shining first and most importantly. Next is Conte's tactics and mentalty which suit him and finally is the players around him.

Threads like these are really premature, his style is not comparable to Fabregas in my opinion.

Anyways, those saying Marchisio shining because Juventus is not in Europe, just facepalm at you!

Yup. I guess my point was to make people realize how good a player Marchisio has become rather then actually standing by this statement till the end.. Fabregas is class but so is Marchisio.. Nobody would've cared if I called the thread "Marchisio is a good player" etc...
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by andiii Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:33 pm

but he's sitting at home all week with his feet up while napoli players are playing in a group of death, while milan players are facing barca, and while we're travelling to fricken russia

you have no idea how important rest is for footballers. to say it isn't helping him is face palm worthy
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1246
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:35 pm

andiii wrote:but he's sitting at home all week with his feet up while napoli players are playing in a group of death, while milan players are facing barca, and while we're travelling to fricken russia

you have no idea how important rest is for footballers. to say it isn't helping him is face palm worthy

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Umadbro
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 5266
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by andiii Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:36 pm

:lucas:
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1246
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by Luca Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:36 pm

Yes I do but Napoli also rests players before champions league games, what gives you the impression that Juventus would not do the same..
Marchisio is 26 years old, in his physical prime he could handle it. Second of all there are more players out of Europe in Italy than in Europe, so why are they not performing at the same level? There are far too many holes in that claim man, you can call it a factor- sure, less games, allows him to put his all in to each performance. You cannot call it the reason he is playing well, you have to acknowledge his quality.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by LWL91 Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:36 pm

andiii wrote:but he's sitting at home all week with his feet up while napoli players are playing in a group of death, while milan players are facing barca, and while we're travelling to fricken russia

you have no idea how important rest is for footballers

You're a footballer yourself? I played on a pretty high level and two matches a weak is not as hard as you make it sound. These guys are resting off in just two days - the rest of the time is preparation.. And THAT is an advantage.. Not saying they could easily play 3 games a weak but they could. Especially someone like Marchisio.. The other game makes a difference but have in mind you also field other players for the different matches..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by CroInter Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Luca wrote:This is also Marchisio's first season in his natural position which is the reason he is shining first and most importantly. Next is Conte's tactics and mentalty which suit him and finally is the players around him.

Threads like these are really premature, his style is not comparable to Fabregas in my opinion.

Anyways, those saying Marchisio shining because Juventus is not in Europe, just facepalm at you!

:facepalm:

Any clue how retarded that sounds?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by Vibe Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Marchisio is a true man,Fabregas has been very bitch orientated since joining Barca and has lost the support of RG,so I'mma support a hairier chest instead of shaved boosom and go with Marchisio :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 9837
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by LWL91 Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:42 pm

CroInter wrote:
Luca wrote:This is also Marchisio's first season in his natural position which is the reason he is shining first and most importantly. Next is Conte's tactics and mentalty which suit him and finally is the players around him.

Threads like these are really premature, his style is not comparable to Fabregas in my opinion.

Anyways, those saying Marchisio shining because Juventus is not in Europe, just facepalm at you!

:facepalm:

Any clue how retarded that sounds?

How do you think Sneijder would perform as LB? Marchisio played LW last season :facepalm:
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by CroInter Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:48 pm

LWL91 wrote:
CroInter wrote:
Luca wrote:This is also Marchisio's first season in his natural position which is the reason he is shining first and most importantly. Next is Conte's tactics and mentalty which suit him and finally is the players around him.

Threads like these are really premature, his style is not comparable to Fabregas in my opinion.

Anyways, those saying Marchisio shining because Juventus is not in Europe, just facepalm at you!

:facepalm:

Any clue how retarded that sounds?

How do you think Sneijder would perform as LB? Marchisio played LW last season :facepalm:

Wait, so you are telling me for 8 years, not one coach has ever played him on CM?

And man dont make up shit, Marchisio didnt play LW/LM whole last season, and coaches before have MOSTLY used him in his natural position DM/CM so plz stop making up shit.

And retarded part is you say "first season in his natural position"... how do you even then know whats his natural position?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by Sushi Master Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Marchisio is also experiencing playing besides Pirlo and Marchisio, which is the best midfield in Italy, no question.

He's a great player, but I gotta admit that has a lot to do with his form.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by II Capitano Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:11 pm

LOL, guys, leave it as it is: Marchisio > Fabregas...
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 784
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by Luca Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:30 pm

CroInter wrote:
Luca wrote:This is also Marchisio's first season in his natural position which is the reason he is shining first and most importantly. Next is Conte's tactics and mentalty which suit him and finally is the players around him.

Threads like these are really premature, his style is not comparable to Fabregas in my opinion.

Anyways, those saying Marchisio shining because Juventus is not in Europe, just facepalm at you!

:facepalm:

Any clue how retarded that sounds?

He is a CM, he played the odd game here and there at that position but he was primarily used as a LW, when Conte took over he was even still used as a LW.
If grasping reality is hard for you then I understand the retardation comment but, please keep those comments to yourself in the future as they are disrespectful to those with mental disabilities. A simple facepalm and/or neg rep would have sufficed.
Unless you pride yourself on being a close minded douche bag, then by all means, go nuts- just one more to ignore :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by zarola Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Luca... all he's saying is he's obviously played in his natural position before a lot if it's known as his NATURAL position.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:35 pm

zarola wrote:Luca... all he's saying is he's obviously played in his natural position before a lot if it's known as his NATURAL position.

Yeah he did, back with the Primavera and Empoli ffs. :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:35 pm

By the way, this thread is 100% correct, Marchisio is World Class.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by Luca Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:36 pm

Ok, the word natural was incorrectly used.
His preferred position, he said himself in an interview a few months back.
He also did spend the majority of last season as a LW and he started as a LW under Conte.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Luca wrote:Ok, the word natural was incorrectly used.
His preferred position, he said himself in an interview a few months back.
He also did spend the majority of last season as a LW and he started as a LW under Conte.

:bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by LWL91 Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:44 pm

:bow:
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by CroInter Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Luca wrote:
CroInter wrote:
Luca wrote:This is also Marchisio's first season in his natural position which is the reason he is shining first and most importantly. Next is Conte's tactics and mentalty which suit him and finally is the players around him.

Threads like these are really premature, his style is not comparable to Fabregas in my opinion.

Anyways, those saying Marchisio shining because Juventus is not in Europe, just facepalm at you!

:facepalm:

Any clue how retarded that sounds?

He is a CM, he played the odd game here and there at that position but he was primarily used as a LW, when Conte took over he was even still used as a LW.
If grasping reality is hard for you then I understand the retardation comment but, please keep those comments to yourself in the future as they are disrespectful to those with mental disabilities. A simple facepalm and/or neg rep would have sufficed.
Unless you pride yourself on being a close minded douche bag, then by all means, go nuts- just one more to ignore :coffee:

Ofc i do, and plz do put me on ignore, i wont mind Smile

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
zarola wrote:Luca... all he's saying is he's obviously played in his natural position before a lot if it's known as his NATURAL position.

Yeah he did, back with the Primavera and Empoli ffs. :coffee:

Ok to be "respectful to those with mental disabilities"...

You are saying to me that during one season with Empoli he got his "natural position"? Even though he played entire season with Juve in Seria B before Empoli, and then later 3 more season, and all coaches didnt used him on CM?

Why are are you lying?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by CroInter Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Luca wrote:Ok, the word natural was incorrectly used.
His preferred position, he said himself in an interview a few months back.
He also did spend the majority of last season as a LW and he started as a LW under Conte.

Yes he did played most of the games on LM last season, but seasons before he was always played on CM/DM.

Remember we are talking here about "1st time him being used in natural postition" which is just a straight up bullshit.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by Luca Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:47 pm

At times, he was used in a variety of positions due to his versatility, he can play anywhere in the midfield and I believe he just about has. I misspoke with the term natural, I admit that.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Marchisio > Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio > Fabregas

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum