+5
TheRedStag
Albiceleste
harhar11
BarrileteCosmico
The_ItalianFool
9 posters

Go down

Hey guys, I could use your help! Empty Hey guys, I could use your help!

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:36 pm

I am going to study abroad in Spain and I want to see El Classico while I'm there.

Now I know this is an expensive event, so I was wondering if anyone here could help me with some advice about buying tickets. I think the game I am looking into is April 22nd at Camp Nou.

I checked a couple sites online and the cheapest ticket I could find was like $750 for just about the worst seat in the stadium. Is this a fair price? Am I better off buying it from a certain seller/website?

Any info would be great guys 🎅
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, I could use your help! Empty Re: Hey guys, I could use your help!

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:43 pm

That is most definitely not a fair price. You should send Free_Cat a PM for advice.

Does anyone know if Paxtonpole actually lives in Barcelona?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:11 pm

Doesn't he live in Girona?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:29 pm

Kizz when to an el clasico too, maybe he can help Very Happy

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:10 pm

When I bought tickets, I got champions league ones off the official website. Find out what day they go on sale and be up waiting with your credit card to purchase them and you'll get a much better price.

I also bought tickets at the stadium a couple of days before the game but that's hardly an option for El Classico.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:When I bought tickets, I got champions league ones off the official website. Find out what day they go on sale and be up waiting with your credit card to purchase them and you'll get a much better price.

I also bought tickets at the stadium a couple of days before the game but that's hardly an option for the derby.

Tickets for important games are sold to members only. He doesn't have a chance to buy one if it's not in resale.

Official price for a ticket against Madrid is from 80 to 200€. In the resale around the stadium or internet you can get them for around 300-350€.

I can easily buy a ticket for the game, but once I have it I would probably like to go unless the title is almost decided. Contact me around March and we can talk about it.

Cheers.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:46 pm

free_cat wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:When I bought tickets, I got champions league ones off the official website. Find out what day they go on sale and be up waiting with your credit card to purchase them and you'll get a much better price.

I also bought tickets at the stadium a couple of days before the game but that's hardly an option for the derby.

Tickets for important games are sold to members only. He doesn't have a chance to buy one if it's not in resale.

Official price for a ticket against Madrid is from 80 to 200€. In the resale around the stadium or internet you can get them for around 300-350€.

I can easily buy a ticket for the game, but once I have it I would probably like to go unless the title is almost decided. Contact me around March and we can talk about it.

Cheers.

So since I am not a member, what do you think my best bet is? Could you provide any reliable/fairly priced website if you know of any?

I read that I can wait till a few days before the game and tickets might open up on the Barca site, or just by purchasing a resale ticket.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:38 am

Italianfool... this is the biggest club game in the world. You have absolutely no hope of getting a ticket unless you are a) a member, b) a celebrity, c) willing to spend a fortune and buy it off a dodgy guy who could be selling you a fake.

At the end of the day you need to be a member, freecat is, but he will be going. *Free, we need your lucky charm...*
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:06 am

BarcaKizz wrote:Italianfool... this is the biggest club game in the world. You have absolutely no hope of getting a ticket unless you are a) a member, b) a celebrity, c) willing to spend a fortune and buy it off a dodgy guy who could be selling you a fake.

At the end of the day you need to be a member, freecat is, but he will be going. *Free, we need your lucky charm...*

I wouldnt say no hope. The club said they release tickets if members dont end up using all the tickets, or I could buy it off of some website for like 800 bucks.... :facepalm:

I might just try to get my hands on a ticket nearer to the game when I am in Spain.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by everest1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:28 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:Italianfool... this is the biggest club game in the world. You have absolutely no hope of getting a ticket unless you are a) a member, b) a celebrity, c) willing to spend a fortune and buy it off a dodgy guy who could be selling you a fake.

I wouldnt say no hope. The club said they release tickets if members dont end up using all the tickets, or I could buy it off of some website for like 800 bucks.... :facepalm:

I might just try to get my hands on a ticket nearer to the game when I am in Spain.
there were over 99,000 people at the first classico last november. everyone in barcelona is going to want a ticket for this game, so dont count on those extra tickets being released. but you should save up your cash and find yourself a ticket! could be an amazing game, especially if it becomes the deciding game for la liga. also, definitely do the camp nou tour, you wont regret it!
everest1
everest1
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:35 am

everest1 wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

there were over 99,000 people at the first classico last november. everyone in barcelona is going to want a ticket for this game, so dont count on those extra tickets being released. but you should save up your cash and find yourself a ticket! could be an amazing game, especially if it becomes the deciding game for la liga. also, definitely do the camp nou tour, you wont regret it!

Thanks. I'll make sure to do the tour if I dont end up getting a ticket. I might just overpay online for one.... We'll see...
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:00 am

I'm seriously not being a spoilsport man... I just don't want you to have your hopes up. They won't release extra ones before the game to the public. The members get preference and Classico tix never get past the members preference stage.

I'm sure there are scalpers who sell them for ridiculous prices as I said. So if you are that keen, go for it. However, be careful, make sure its genuine. It would suck to be robbed of so much money, I saw it happening when I was entering.

I was ridiculously lucky, free entered a ballot for me and got me a ticket. Knowing someone is your only genuine chance unless you are willing to overpay.

Good luck with your quest! However, seriously, just go to another game. They are all easy to go to and would be great nonetheless, though the atmosphere is many times inferior.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:11 am

BarcaKizz wrote:I'm seriously not being a spoilsport man... I just don't want you to have your hopes up. They won't release extra ones before the game to the public. The members get preference and Classico tix never get past the members preference stage.

I'm sure there are scalpers who sell them for ridiculous prices as I said. So if you are that keen, go for it. However, be careful, make sure its genuine. It would suck to be robbed of so much money, I saw it happening when I was entering.

I was ridiculously lucky, free entered a ballot for me and got me a ticket. Knowing someone is your only genuine chance unless you are willing to overpay.

Good luck with your quest! However, seriously, just go to another game. They are all easy to go to and would be great nonetheless, though the atmosphere is many times inferior.

Yeah going to another less popular game is always an option. If I do that, I might also head over to Italy to see Juventus as well Very Happy
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:58 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
free_cat wrote:

Cheers.

So since I am not a member, what do you think my best bet is? Could you provide any reliable/fairly priced website if you know of any?

I read that I can wait till a few days before the game and tickets might open up on the Barca site, or just by purchasing a resale ticket.

There is no reliable reselling website as tickets resale are not allowed in Spain.

As Kizz explained, tickets for the Barça vs. Madrid are never open to the general public, they don't get past the members who buy all the tickets available.

Your best bets: Contact me on march and if I am not going to the game I might be able to sell you a ticket or just go to the stadium the day the match is being played and buy a ticket for around 300-400€, BUT before buying the ticket, agree with the seller that he accompanies you inside the stadium, to make sure it's a real ticket.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:07 am

Rip off! Should be able to get cheaper tickets through the offical website. In truth, you probably won't get a seat as members take all the spaces. Good luck if you can find some!
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:13 pm

free_cat wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
free_cat wrote:

Cheers.

There is no reliable reselling website as tickets resale are not allowed in Spain.

As Kizz explained, tickets for the Barça vs. Madrid are never open to the general public, they don't get past the members who buy all the tickets available.

Your best bets: Contact me on march and if I am not going to the game I might be able to sell you a ticket or just go to the stadium the day the match is being played and buy a ticket for around 300-400€, BUT before buying the ticket, agree with the seller that he accompanies you inside the stadium, to make sure it's a real ticket.

Thanks a lot for the advice fellas!!
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down