+5
DeviAngel
Luca
lucianomoggi
inderbaby
pasquale22
9 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Vucinic out for 3 weeks Empty BREAKING NEWS: Vucinic out for 3 weeks

Post by pasquale22 Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:03 pm

Try find a report when I can. Esti or Giacc to start now?
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Vucinic out for 3 weeks Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Vucinic out for 3 weeks

Post by inderbaby Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:09 pm

Quags will start but Vucinic will be missed Sad

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Vucinic out for 3 weeks Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Vucinic out for 3 weeks

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:43 pm

I like the way VUCINIC pass the ball,

but for a striker I think its expected more;

example MESSI, IBRAHIMOVIC; they don't only assist they also score lot of goals

so actually I will be more happy to see QUAGLIARELA playing over VUCINIC

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:24 pm

Nooooooo Sad
Bittersweet if this means more minutes for Quagliarella but still unfortunate

If Conte sticks with the 4-2-3-1 that means more minutes for Esti/Giacch though (potentially) Although, Conte has used Quagliarella on the wide left, not sure if he will again, we'll see

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:17 pm

Juventus will end the year without Mirko Vucinic after he was sidelined for the next 20 days with injury.

The forward, recently used wide left by boss Antonio Conte, picked up a problem in Sunday’s 2-0 win over Cesena.

Vucinic underwent a scan on Tuesday which confirmed a strain to his right thigh and the club have confirmed that he’ll need three weeks to recover.

The Montenegro international joined the Old Lady in the summer after Roma accepted a €15m offer for his services.

Vucinic will thus miss Thursday’s Coppa Italia game against Bologna, as well as the pre-Christmas Serie A games against Roma, Novara and Udinese.

The former Lecce player is hoping to be ready for the Week 17 trip to Lecce when the top-flight resumes in 2012.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Sucks to hear that...I think other from Pirlo..Vucinic has the most vision
but Quags will do just fine...
Also if Elia doesn't play in any of these matches...just know he's as good as gone!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Damn this sucks right after a good performance too his passing last game was great. Hopefully quags takes advantage of this and comes back to form
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Cotes wrote:Sucks to hear that...I think other from Pirlo..Vucinic has the most vision
but Quags will do just fine...
Also if Elia doesn't play in any of these matches...just know he's as good as gone!

i think Marchisio will be second in terms of vision, but otherwise i agree. Vucinic is a great player at the moment and we're winning with him as left winged second striker..

I don't want to see Giaccherini at the moment so when it comes to a direct sub for the LWSS i would play my card of Elia or Esti.. Lets try out Elia - you can't make it if you never get the chance to break it.. or whatever.. give him a shot.. at least he can be subbed after 45' mins if he's flopping.. its Bologna ffs!!?
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:19 pm

4-2-3-1

isn't now the right time to give Elia a f**kn chance?

Krasic----------------Pirlo/Quags----------------Elia

------------------------Matri---------------------

or let Krasic fill the right band and move Pepe on the left

its time to give them a chance, Elia and Krasic cannot keep sitting on the bench or not even get a call-up or just keep warming up on the touchlines

don't want them sell them and stop wasting hot talent away....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down