lucianomoggi
Il Pinguino
elm_baraja_shaman
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
The_ItalianFool
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Conte Emphasizes the important of mentality Empty Conte Emphasizes the important of mentality

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:55 pm

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte Emphasizes the important of mentality Empty Re: Conte Emphasizes the important of mentality

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:07 am

And yet he's not able to do this with Krasic Fab? :coffee:

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Conte Emphasizes the important of mentality Empty Re: Conte Emphasizes the important of mentality

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:09 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:And yet he's not able to do this with Krasic Fab? :coffee:

I dont understand what you are trying to get at...

Conte can't make players put in all their effort, that is a quality the player has to have.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:10 am

And yet what makes you claim that Krasic is not putting any effort? Has Conte declared that or is that you just thinking that? Because if it is, then I can't take that credible. Were talking about a player who spent his own money just to train with the squad when being suspeneded.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:13 am

I am expresssing my beliefs, nothing concrete.

I just don't think Krasic is the strongest mentally and needs attention to become good again.

I think that if we are down 2-0, we are more likely to come back if Pepe is on the field more than Krasic because Pepe will never give up, while I can plainly see Krasic putting in less effort when the going gets tough.

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:15 am

When signing Krasic, we already knew he was that type of winger to begin with, most wingers are nonetheless. He's an attacking winger/midfielders, not a defending one. Effort in this case in which you provide that example is irrelavent, why? Because simply... Krasic has the attacking mentality, and seeing we did that in the second half, Krasic would of slotted in perfectly with the flow. Sure Pepe did as well, however in your context, the motivation/effort would be to defend a lead, not to get it.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:19 am

I disagree again. Coming back from being down is really hard and you need a mentally strong team to do that.

Last year we saw that our team would just collapse during games and never get back up. This team is different, after halftime being down 2-0, we played our game and climbed back. This requires determination, focus, and effort.

Either way, I was just trying to show how Conte values the human aspect of the game as well as the technical aspect. This gives a lot of explanation as to why he did not make subs and rather chose to leave the team he started against Napoli.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:26 am

At the end, it's a belief of your's, nothing is true. With Krasic characteristics, he would simply be the better option in your example provided. Granted, you think not... fine. However you thinking that without unproven points, does not justify your answer in this case.

Yes, indeed... last year was a different team. However last year we had Pepe playing many times, so the statement makes no difference.

Let me remind you of something of last year, when we faced Lazio, and fought for the tie as well. Please tell me who that player was to get that point for us...

Now if that to you still does not show that Krasic is not able to win a game for you, then I don't know what is. Once again, I'm relying with his attributes and not assumptions within my arguments. Nonetheless, you denying Krasic's mentality to win is really odd... but whatever, your opinion.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:32 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:At the end, it's a belief of your's, nothing is true. With Krasic characteristics, he would simply be the better option in your example provided. Granted, you think not... fine. However you thinking that without unproven points, does not justify your answer in this case.

Yes, indeed... last year was a different team. However last year we had Pepe playing many times, so the statement makes no difference.

Let me remind you of something of last year, when we faced Lazio, and fought for the tie as well. Please tell me who that player was to get that point for us...

Now if that to you still does not show that Krasic is not able to win a game for you, then I don't know what is. Once again, I'm relying with his attributes and not assumptions within my arguments. Nonetheless, you denying Krasic's mentality to win is really odd... but whatever, your opinion.

This would be valid if this was this season... its from 2010. He has been given multiple shots and has not produced the same displays. There is obviously something mentally wrong there.

Have you seen him do anything of that sort this year? I can't even remember the last time he completed a pass, let alone make an assist or goal. Pepe on the other hand has remained consistent and has shown the mental qualities needed to get us points.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:33 am

For the last time, it's not mentaly, it's tactical. Plain and simple. I've explained this so many times, not only today, but in the past. I'm not going to go in depth with that.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:34 am

What are you talking about...?

Someone running all game long- thats mentality. He chooses to do that.

Someone putting in less effort when the team is losing- that is mentality. They can choose to put in just as much effort or not.

Not being able to make a decision fast enough- that is mental. He has to be able to think fast and decide faster.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:27 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:For the last time, it's not mentaly, it's tactical. Plain and simple. I've explained this so many times, not only today, but in the past. I'm not going to go in depth with that.

your sig :bow: :bow: :bow:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:27 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:For the last time, it's not mentaly, it's tactical. Plain and simple. I've explained this so many times, not only today, but in the past. I'm not going to go in depth with that.
With out the hunger to win tactics mean absolutely nothing. I would love to go in depth with it and hear your expertise on the psychology in sports. Anybody who doesn't know that doesn't know enough about sports in general. I have a bag full of examples just waiting.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:23 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:And yet he's not able to do this with Krasic Fab? :coffee:

I think Conte prefer players who can play; SIDE BACK + SIDE MIDFIELDER + SIDE STRIKER ;

all on one, like PEPE can example

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Il Pinguino wrote:
With out the hunger to win tactics mean absolutely nothing. I would love to go in depth with it and hear your expertise on the psychology in sports. Anybody who doesn't know that doesn't know enough about sports in general. I have a bag full of examples just waiting.

He will just deflect every point you make and change the scope of the debate, no point :facepalm:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:19 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:

He will just deflect every point you make and change the scope of the debate, no point :facepalm:
So sad.....Looks like the call out was completely ignored anyway :coffee:
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Il Pinguino wrote:

Bacala, what I'm saying... he has no mental problems. The hunger is there, the motivation is there. The problem is tactical, I purely explained in this topic.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:

Bacala, what I'm saying... he has no mental problems. The hunger is there, the motivation is there. The problem is tactical, I purely explained in this topic.
Where is your source bacala????

Bacala if he can't adapt to tactics its because he is either
A) Not good enough
B)Isn't trying hard enough (mental)

Seeing as you and others feel he is so amazing B would be the obvious choice. If he truly was class he would have no problem adapting to whatever tactics Conte is using.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:53 pm

Souce? Why don't you provide me a source stating he does have mental problems.

Has Marotta confirmed it or mentioned it? Nope.
Has Conte confirmed it or mentioned it? Nope.
Has Krasic himself say he has problems? Nope.
Has his agent claimed he has issues? Nope.

So let's not be idiotic here.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Souce? Why don't you provide me a source stating he does have mental problems.

Woahhhhhhhhh Backtrack buddy!!!! Where is your source?
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:03 pm

I dont think he understand's the concept of formulating your own opinion.

SKY=GOD cheers
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:04 pm

Il Pinguino wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Souce? Why don't you provide me a source stating he does have mental problems.

Woahhhhhhhhh Backtrack buddy!!!! Where is your source?

Where's your source of him having mental issues? There has been no statement that the player himself is struggling due to mental problems, however there are sources that say he's tactially broken, from Moggi all the way to LaStampa.

http://www3.lastampa.it/sport/sezioni/quijuve/articolo/lstp/425118/

Last edited by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo on Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:07 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:I dont think he understand's the concept of formulating your own opinion.

SKY=GOD cheers
Def hasn't I find it funny especially since he is a university student :facepalm:

I could just imagine being one of his professors and being stuck reading one of his papers.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Il Pinguino wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:I dont think he understand's the concept of formulating your own opinion.

SKY=GOD cheers
Def hasn't I find it funny especially since he is a university student :facepalm:

I could just imagine being one of his professors and being stuck reading one of his papers.

Who says I'm in Univeristy? I'm 18 years old... you need to be 21 to go to University. But once again, is false. Please, you people speak like you know me, but yet still have no idea in what I do. From trolling, to this, sadness I say.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:09 pm

I think we also need to define what a valid source is, because apparently media and ex-cons are valid sources in Canada.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next