lucianomoggi
Il Pinguino
elm_baraja_shaman
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
The_ItalianFool
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Conte Emphasizes the important of mentality - Page 4 Empty Re: Conte Emphasizes the important of mentality

Post by Il Pinguino Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:32 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Makes no difference, him not understanding the Tactics and him having to rely on his few techincal abilities makes him tactically broken in Serie A, plain and simple. And you also agreed upon that, so let's not claim it's a mental issue shall we...
Wrong. I agreed that he does not exactly have the technical abilities to succeed here. However there is plenty of room for improvement. This process would be made much easier had he learned the language by now.
Do you see how this chain works?
His lack of motivation to learn the language has resulted in his own stunt of growth within our tactics. It has prevented him to being able to change his personal game to that of our teams.

Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Conte Emphasizes the important of mentality - Page 4 Empty Re: Conte Emphasizes the important of mentality

Post by Luca Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:33 am

Il Pinguino wrote:
Luca wrote:You're thinking too provincial to be honest
What about Vidal, Estigarribia, they hopped off the plane and instantly knew Italian?
And no, there are similarities between Spanish and Italian but not enough that one would understand your coaches directions fully

Krasic is not a preferred player of Conte, leave it at that in my opinion- much better than mass speculation
You are right because Spanish and Italian are very similar. I speak both and there are times at work where I need to speak spanish but mix it up with my Italian and they still understand me. The thing about Vidal and Esti though are that both are harder workers on the pitch. Vidal is all over the place.
I agree that Krasic is not a favorite of Conte, and I believe a part of that is Krasics lack of backtracking. So when you get a player that isn't working hard on the pitch(in a backtracking sense) and doesn't understand the language fully even after a year in Italy the coach is put in an odd position when he has players at his disposal that work hard and understand the tactics.

The fact that Krasic has been with Juve for a full season and doesn't know Italian by now shows a lack of effort imo.

Who said he doesn't know Italian, I remember a video posted about an interview from him from June or July 2011 with him speaking Italian? If it is true that he does not know Italian still then it certainly does show a lack of effort, I am just not sure how true it is

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:34 am

Luca wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:
Luca wrote:You're thinking too provincial to be honest
What about Vidal, Estigarribia, they hopped off the plane and instantly knew Italian?
And no, there are similarities between Spanish and Italian but not enough that one would understand your coaches directions fully

Krasic is not a preferred player of Conte, leave it at that in my opinion- much better than mass speculation
You are right because Spanish and Italian are very similar. I speak both and there are times at work where I need to speak spanish but mix it up with my Italian and they still understand me. The thing about Vidal and Esti though are that both are harder workers on the pitch. Vidal is all over the place.
I agree that Krasic is not a favorite of Conte, and I believe a part of that is Krasics lack of backtracking. So when you get a player that isn't working hard on the pitch(in a backtracking sense) and doesn't understand the language fully even after a year in Italy the coach is put in an odd position when he has players at his disposal that work hard and understand the tactics.

The fact that Krasic has been with Juve for a full season and doesn't know Italian by now shows a lack of effort imo.

Who said he doesn't know Italian, I remember a video posted about an interview from him from June or July 2011 with him speaking Italian? If it is true that he does not know Italian still then it certainly does show a lack of effort, I am just not sure how true it is
Conte confirmed it in Sciaccas own source. I'm sure Krasic is not clueless in the language lol but Conte himself has said he still has a problem with the language. In fact Sciacca himself has confirmed this....
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:50 am

Alright, well then I agree it does show a lack of effort but I bet if Krasic got the same attention that Vidal and Estigarriba gets (using them because they both had to learn the language too) then it might be a different story
Krasic lacks self belief in my opinion
Conte instills tremendous belief in players he is fond of

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:10 am

Luca wrote:Alright, well then I agree it does show a lack of effort but I bet if Krasic got the same attention that Vidal and Estigarriba gets (using them because they both had to learn the language too) then it might be a different story
Krasic lacks self belief in my opinion
Conte instills tremendous belief in players he is fond of
You've made an excellent point luca! One in which I have not touched upon yet. My question to you is this. Would you say krasics lack of self belief is mental or tactical?
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:13 am

Both.
Tactically, he does not feature and because he does not play that weakens his mentality to the point where he cannot pick himself back up and earn it. He is the kind of player (in my opinion) that needs to play through his bad form until he breaks out of it, he is not the kind of player who will grow on his own.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:35 am

Krasic knows italian he learned this months
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:51 pm

Luca wrote:Both.
Tactically, he does not feature and because he does not play that weakens his mentality to the point where he cannot pick himself back up and earn it. He is the kind of player (in my opinion) that needs to play through his bad form until he breaks out of it, he is not the kind of player who will grow on his own.
This is true. But if he is weak minded from the start what does that show? If you are right about his lack of trust in himself (which I think you are) then he is just another Melo type of player who needs the coach to hold his hand every step of the way. The problem with this is the player does not motivate himself which is what I believe Conte wants all his players to do. Just look at what has happened now. If you were coach would you honestly bench Pepe the way he is playing and the luck he is having? Real class players fight their way back to the top during their slumps.
What happens if Krasic starts and plays poorly and must be substituted? Does he take another step back? I agree with you on how Krasic can break out of it with playtime however I do not believe that is how Conte chooses his team. No one is guaranteed to start you gotta earn it now. This is tactical but it is up to the player and their own efforts to be rewarded. Krasic just learning the language now is not a good sign. And Pepes current form does not help either.
I do not believe Krasic can not re-earn his spot. However speculation about him leaving does not help his case. At this point, it looks like he has not been trying hard enough, at least in my eyes.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:52 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Krasic knows italian he learned this months
Thats is def not a good sign lol. He should have learned it by the end of last season.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:06 pm

Whats the point in me posting here? I've said what I have to say, all I've been doing is repeating myself. I provided what you wanted and I did what I had to do. Anyways, if we basis our opinions by claiming guys who can't understand a language is a mental problem, I have nothing more to say lol. Luca however is right Laughing
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:10 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Whats the point in me posting here? I've said what I have to say, all I've been doing is repeating myself. I provided what you wanted and I did what I had to do. Anyways, if we basis our opinions by claiming guys who can't understand a language is a mental problem, I have nothing more to say lol. Luca however is right Laughing
There is honestly no point of you posting here for the exact same reason you said. You have an inability to explain your side of the argument and support it with examples and ideas. Instead you choose to say the same thing over and over with which is generally "I am right :coffee:"

At least Luca explains his opinions. That makes him a good poster whether he is right or wrong.

Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Because I'am right and your wrong Laughing
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:23 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Because I'am right and your wrong Laughing
And this is what makes you not a good poster. You have an inability to explain your side in every argument. It's always "I'm right I know what I'm talking about" when in the real world you have no clue what your saying because you never explain yourself. Instead you dodge the questions given to you and if the others don't agree with you then they're wrong.

The best part is you dodge the explanations but have no problem "praising" anybody who so much agrees with a sentence of what you said.

"Bacala, it's because of him not knowing the language making it hard for Krasic to learn the tactics, the certain movements he wants. You don't remember Krasic being yelled at by Conte because he didn't know what he was saying, well there you go. Now please, stop being idiotic. If you can't realize that the language barrier between the two is tactical and not mental, then you simply have no idea what your talking about. Now I can go on and on, but it will just be me repeating myself. As much as I love to say here and chat with you, I'm getting ready to leave tonight for the Cesena game."

Perfect example. I do not see eye to eye with you. There for I do not know what I am talking about. Great logic buddy :coffee:
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Life's rough... you thinking I'm good or bad, is the humorous part of it all. Sadly, I'm not here to be your friend Wink.

Nor, am I here to have your respect, granted, your opinion about me is slim as you are just a random person over the internet Laughing

:lucas:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Life's rough... you thinking I'm good or bad, is the humorous part of it all. Sadly, I'm not here to be your friend Wink.

Nor, am I here to have your respect, granted, your opinion about me is slim as you are just a random person over the internet Laughing

Nothing else to say huh? Fine by me :coffee:

Thank You for proving my point Laughing
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:01 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:03 pm

Conte Emphasizes the important of mentality - Page 4 321525_251121101604851_100001208897848_766817_80985989_n
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Ahh the typical reaction of a person who has nothing left to say. I love it Chaka
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:39 pm

lol I've noticed when he has nothing left to say he keeps making the last post to get the last word, makes him look better Razz
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Conte Emphasizes the important of mentality - Page 4 321525_251121101604851_100001208897848_766817_80985989_n
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:49 pm

Leave him alone guys...his buddy got banned yesterday...he is still mourning :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:50 pm

inderbaby wrote:Leave him alone guys...his buddy got banned yesterday...he is still mourning :shisha:

Why always me? Laughing Cool
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
inderbaby wrote:Leave him alone guys...his buddy got banned yesterday...he is still mourning :shisha:

Why always me? Laughing Cool

For the same reasons as Balo; Immaturity and stubbornness.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:14 pm

stronzo = LEGEND Very Happy
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:12 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:lol I've noticed when he has nothing left to say he keeps making the last post to get the last word, makes him look better Razz

Yea I figured as much. He can have the last word it means nothing. What ever helps him get over defeat and sleep at night.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:37 am

elmystique wrote:stronzo = LEGEND Very Happy

Grazie
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next