adnyana179
McAgger
The Madrid One
estrella bernabeu
Babun
71 posters

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 16 Empty Re: El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:04 am

My anticipation is really starting to build right now man shxt.... I was trying to stay calm for this one lol

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 16 Empty Re: El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu

Post by ijomer Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:55 am

Cmon Madrid, attack those cules, send them back to where they came from!!!!!!!!!
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by vitoo Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:48 am

actually Coentrao did a great job before and he is so fast also i don't know about you guys but i don't like Khedira because he is slow and he makes a lot of mistakes . i know it will be like this but i prefer to see Coentrao instead Khedira

Iker
Lass - Pepe - Ramos - Marcelo
Khedira----- Alonso
Özil
Di Maria ----- Ronaldo
Benzema

vitoo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:02 am

vitoo wrote:actually Coentrao did a great job before and he is so fast also i don't know about you guys but i don't like Khedira because he is slow and he makes a lot of mistakes . i know it will be like this but i prefer to see Coentrao instead Khedira

Iker
Lass - Pepe - Ramos - Marcelo
Khedira----- Alonso
Özil
Di Maria ----- Ronaldo
Benzema

Khedira makes alot of mistakes?

off the meds him and Alonso our our most reliable midfielders by far

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:16 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:You guys picking on my main man Barcalearning? Clubber

Laughing Laughing

ijomer wrote:Barcalearning, lets make a bet! if barca wins ill get out of this site, and if real madrid wins you get out of this site for good Wink

The ULTIMATE bet lmfao up for it?

Laughing Laughing

Thanks for that Mole and the other guys...

Apologies to those offended but I must say again I have no intention to provoke such reactions and will watch what I post in this section especially in the future Razz But dont be THAT serious, I mean we are rival fans ahead of the Classico, a bit of stick doesnt hurt right!? eco smile

Anyway, no much more news I gathered, but the formations and selectoins shouldnt be too different from what everyone have predicted so far. So what are ur final predictions? Most of the Barca guys have predicted us to win, and so do I, 2-1 Razz Tbh a bit surprised though as Real are looking very very strong now, but somehow I just feel we are still better Razz

BRING THE GAME ON~~!! I CANT WAIT ALREADY~~!! May the best team win, and hope Pepe and Ramos behave themselves Evil or Very Mad and that a clean game will be played. WoooooooooooT! Thumbs up
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:18 am

Poor Khedira, he's always under-appreciated.

He's one of the reasons the team clicks together, that's what's important. Its not the individuals who'll win you the game, its the team.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:21 am

BarcaLearning wrote:
Apologies to those offended but I must say again I have no intention to provoke such reactions and will watch what I post in this section especially in the future Razz But dont be THAT serious, I mean we are rival fans ahead of the Classico, a bit of stick doesnt hurt right!? eco smile

Anyway, no much more news I gathered, but the formations and selectoins shouldnt be too different from what everyone have predicted so far. So what are ur final predictions? Most of the Barca guys have predicted us to win, and so do I, 2-1 Razz Tbh a bit surprised though as Real are looking very very strong now, but somehow I just feel we are still better Razz

BRING THE GAME ON~~!! I CANT WAIT ALREADY~~!! May the best team win, and hope Pepe and Ramos behave themselves Evil or Very Mad and that a clean game will be played. WoooooooooooT! Thumbs up

Cool story bro albino
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:27 am

TBF the one who has started every fight in any recent Classico is the Half time Antics of Pinto......

Once Busquets and Pedro maintain inner ear equilibrium we should be fine.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:39 am

Mou and co. are reaching out to the bernabeu faithful to be the 12th player tonight.

I trust they will respond cheers

Hell is nigh :bow:
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:36 am

I love that chant,

"Como no te voy a querer!
Como no te voy a querer!
Si fuiste campeón de Europa por novena vez!"
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:43 am

@Zeal I missed your "Dawn of the the final day 24 hours remain" poster.......Have I been deceived?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:53 am

Nah posted it in the General Section eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:14 am

futbol_bill wrote:It´s pretty obvious we are starting game pressing and then if we get lead by half, we will go more defensive.

Before we agree to disagree on starting line-up, let's discuss a few items
1. What was our line-up and formation when we have tried the pressing game.
2. Coentrao playing entire game vs Ajax pretty well rules him out of starting line-up although he is more than likely to get into line-up in 2nd half.
3. How bad is Arbeloa. Mou said he only took him off to avoid injury. If he is healthy he is a better fit than either Lass or Coentrao.
4. @Nick, I didn't hear Mou say definitely Lass would be starting only that he will likely play. I still think he will come on in 2nd half when we become more defensive.

I think we are all in agreement that Casillas, Pepe, Ramos, Alonso, Khedira, Di Maria, Benz and CR7 start and Higgy coming on in 2nd half. What is debateable is the exact formation (1st half) and whether or not it contains Ozil, Lass, Arbeloa, Coentrao or Marcelo. I don't see(nor have I seen any comments) about anyone else potentially starting.

By the way, there are a number of survey out today in which Madristras overwhelmingly have said no to trivote (Lass, Khedira, Alonso). We want to take them on head on.

1) we have tried both the 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 formations when pressing, and the only game we did it for a long period of time was in the super copa albeit with a tired DiMaria as well who had just come back from copa america. This time around all of our guys will have been rested for an entire game so they should have sufficient energy to carry it on for at least 3/4 of the game

2) coentrao is another guy i think Mou likes because of his energy, tbh even if he played two games in a row it wouldnt be of an issue for him, not to mention it would have been either Marcelo or Coentrao vs ajax, you just then have to ask yourself the question who can keep up his fitness after that game, and Coentrao is the only valid answer for that question. And Mou before the game against ajax said that some starters would start/play in the clasico, no doubt he was referring to benzema/higuain and Coentrao

3) dont think Arbeloa is fit enough to play this game, we have to remember that he was taken off because he felt discomfort in his leg(he was also a doubt for the clasico anyways according to karanka), and its not like Mou will be begging for him to be fit anyways because i think he has kinda figured out who he needs against either Villa(Coentrao) or Alexis(Lass) if he isnt playing

4) Mou seems to favour Lass against tough oppositions because i think he trusts him more than the other mids/defenders...tbh i wouldnt be suprised seeing him in the trivot and Coentrao as a RB, like we saw against sporting

Another thing..... whats the likeliness of Benzema starting on the wings and Ronaldo as a CF...Benzema is better in the link up play while Ronaldo is a better goalscorer, and if we are playing a trivote then no doubt Ronaldo will be occupying that spot imho

talking about trivot and poll... i think we have played good with a trivot before not necessarily against the sevillas and valencias... but against barca, remember the last time we played a trivot properly was when we won the Copa. if we do indeed play it tonight i hope we put in a masterclass shift and press properly because no doubt if they take the lead it will be very difficult for us to get the ball away from their keeper and defenders who will pass it around in circles

Lastly whats will all of you guys predicting wins for us....

RJFTW ffs

it will be another manita methink
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:45 am

Benzema starting is not a 100% thing imo. Higuain might still start depending on how we decide to play...
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:47 am

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 16 Tumblr_lvzmv1EqYb1qbqflv

We ride together. We die together. Madridistas forever. Fight with us!!!!!”

:bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:50 am

:dance: :bow: cheers
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:55 am

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 16 Tumblr_lvyxjg41z61qd59vmo1_500

Look who came to wish the guys luck Very Happy
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:15 am

I still remember the epic radio interview Canavaro gave before 0-2 loss back in the day,and how hard he fought that game

LEGEND :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:20 am

Zealous wrote:Benzema starting is not a 100% thing imo. Higuain might still start depending on how we decide to play...

Benzema would obviously be favoured in a 4-3-3 formation

4-2-3-1 is more open but i think we need a guy to drop deep rather than stay up there, unless Mou has told DiMaria not to defend because he is one of the reasons our strikers gets so many chances
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:25 am

Fabio never reached his best with us but he fought for the shirt and acted with a certain pride and humility that every Madrid player should have.

Great player and person. Hope he's our lucky charm!
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:49 am

Looking forward to this. Smile

Guys, who do you view the last post in this thread? For example, if one of my posts is the last in this thread and 4 more posts were added whilst I was offline/ browsing, how do I look at the last few posts without having to click on the page numbers, which is annoying?
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:54 am

I'm not sure if there is a way to do that. I usually just click the page numbers.

Sorry : \
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:56 am

Zealous wrote:Fabio never reached his best with us but he fought for the shirt and acted with a certain pride and humility that every Madrid player should have.

I am not sure anyone who was part of the 6-2 should be considered a lucky charm :lol!:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:57 am

Thanks, anyway, mate. Smile

II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:04 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Zealous wrote:Fabio never reached his best with us but he fought for the shirt and acted with a certain pride and humility that every Madrid player should have.

I am not sure anyone who was part of the 6-2 should be considered a lucky charm :lol!:

I'm not sure anyone who bases his opinions on one game should be taken seriously :lol!:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:13 am

Gladiator wrote:Looking forward to this. Smile

Guys, who do you view the last post in this thread? For example, if one of my posts is the last in this thread and 4 more posts were added whilst I was offline/ browsing, how do I look at the last few posts without having to click on the page numbers, which is annoying?

The button at the lower right hand corner of threads takes you straight to the new posts.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next