adnyana179
McAgger
The Madrid One
estrella bernabeu
Babun
71 posters

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 17 Empty Re: El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu

Post by Le Samourai Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 15:13

Gladiator wrote:Looking forward to this. Smile

Guys, who do you view the last post in this thread? For example, if one of my posts is the last in this thread and 4 more posts were added whilst I was offline/ browsing, how do I look at the last few posts without having to click on the page numbers, which is annoying?

The button at the lower right hand corner of threads takes you straight to the new posts.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 17 Empty Re: El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu

Post by Kuru Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 15:16

click the orange thing on the left of the topic title. =)
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 15:17

Is that what that's for? lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 17:04

Kuru wrote:click the orange thing on the left of the topic title. =)
I totally forgot about that...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 17:06

cant believe you guys scrolled through all the pages lol....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 17:12

ragbirjosh wrote:
The button at the lower right hand corner of threads takes you straight to the new posts.

For me this does not exist.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 17:41

Turok_TTZ wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:

For me this does not exist.

Probably means you read all the posts in that thread, or that you were not signed in when you were vewing the main section forum.

+lol at people figuring out that just now. xD
the irony that I knew it even though I'm just a lurker Razz
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 18:05

You guys should thank me tbh as I brought the issue up. Razz
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 18:07

Gladiator wrote:You guys should thank me tbh as I brought the issue up. Razz
you also support R.Madrid?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 18:14

the orange thing is on the side of the last poster who posted in the thread,not on the topic title.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 18:18

The xcx wrote:
Gladiator wrote:You guys should thank me tbh as I brought the issue up. Razz
you also support R.Madrid?

Nope, just a Man Utd fan, but I slightly favour Madrid ahead of other teams.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 18:29

Karanka hints at a 4-3-3

why are we adapting to barcelonas game when they should be adapting to us? We are at out best in either 4-2-3-1 or at 4-2-2-2 with benz and higuain leading the line

i dont feel too good playing a 4-3-3
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 18:29

halamadrid2 wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:It´s pretty obvious we are starting game pressing and then if we get lead by half, we will go more defensive.

Before we agree to disagree on starting line-up, let's discuss a few items
1. What was our line-up and formation when we have tried the pressing game.
2. Coentrao playing entire game vs Ajax pretty well rules him out of starting line-up although he is more than likely to get into line-up in 2nd half.
3. How bad is Arbeloa. Mou said he only took him off to avoid injury. If he is healthy he is a better fit than either Lass or Coentrao.
4. @Nick, I didn't hear Mou say definitely Lass would be starting only that he will likely play. I still think he will come on in 2nd half when we become more defensive.

I think we are all in agreement that Casillas, Pepe, Ramos, Alonso, Khedira, Di Maria, Benz and CR7 start and Higgy coming on in 2nd half. What is debateable is the exact formation (1st half) and whether or not it contains Ozil, Lass, Arbeloa, Coentrao or Marcelo. I don't see(nor have I seen any comments) about anyone else potentially starting.

By the way, there are a number of survey out today in which Madristras overwhelmingly have said no to trivote (Lass, Khedira, Alonso). We want to take them on head on.

1) we have tried both the 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 formations when pressing, and the only game we did it for a long period of time was in the super copa albeit with a tired DiMaria as well who had just come back from copa america. This time around all of our guys will have been rested for an entire game so they should have sufficient energy to carry it on for at least 3/4 of the game

2) coentrao is another guy i think Mou likes because of his energy, tbh even if he played two games in a row it wouldnt be of an issue for him, not to mention it would have been either Marcelo or Coentrao vs ajax, you just then have to ask yourself the question who can keep up his fitness after that game, and Coentrao is the only valid answer for that question. And Mou before the game against ajax said that some starters would start/play in the clasico, no doubt he was referring to benzema/higuain and Coentrao

3) dont think Arbeloa is fit enough to play this game, we have to remember that he was taken off because he felt discomfort in his leg(he was also a doubt for the clasico anyways according to karanka), and its not like Mou will be begging for him to be fit anyways because i think he has kinda figured out who he needs against either Villa(Coentrao) or Alexis(Lass) if he isnt playing

4) Mou seems to favour Lass against tough oppositions because i think he trusts him more than the other mids/defenders...tbh i wouldnt be suprised seeing him in the trivot and Coentrao as a RB, like we saw against sporting

Another thing..... whats the likeliness of Benzema starting on the wings and Ronaldo as a CF...Benzema is better in the link up play while Ronaldo is a better goalscorer, and if we are playing a trivote then no doubt Ronaldo will be occupying that spot imho

talking about trivot and poll... i think we have played good with a trivot before not necessarily against the sevillas and valencias... but against barca, remember the last time we played a trivot properly was when we won the Copa. if we do indeed play it tonight i hope we put in a masterclass shift and press properly because no doubt if they take the lead it will be very difficult for us to get the ball away from their keeper and defenders who will pass it around in circles

Lastly whats will all of you guys predicting wins for us....

RJFTW ffs

it will be another manita methink

Both spanish deportes papers have same line-ups
Real with Arbeloa, Marcelo in, Lass in MF with Khedira and Alonso and Benzema in between Di Maria and CR7
Barcelona with Villa in with Messi and Shanchez and Cesc on bench, Iniesta Busquets Xavi, normal defense incl. Puyol

Do you think this is right or is Arbeloa not in and Coentrao or Ozil in? and with Barca it wouldn't surprise me to see Villa out and Cesc in.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 18:32

Hopefully we don't play with 3 DM's.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 18:37

defensive mid Mad
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 18:37

I don't want to play a trivote, it makes no sense. We are at our best moment, at home, favourites. We should be imposing OUR style on THEM, not soaking it up! We dont want a draw!

We used our 4-2-3-1 in the Supercopa and it worked, dont see why we shouldnt use it now.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 18:46

I agree but all indicators seem to say that's exactly what Mou intends to do. I say we give the benefit of doubt to Mou since he usually knows what he is doing. I just hope we don't go too defensive like last year. I'm hoping for a pressing game at a minimum for the first half and when we do go defensive, we counter them like crazy. Their defense is their weakness this year and once they start their attack (assuming we have the lead), our counters can be successful.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 18:52

A 4-3-3 is almost the same thing as 4-2-3-1. He could be pointing out either
a) Özil deeper
b) A bloody trivote (lass-alonso-khedira)

What makes me doubt this is that Arbeloa isn't looking ready. So maybe a bloody trivote with Coentrao?

Or Özil deeper? But he has looked dissapointing there this season. I think Mou expected to have Sahin by now. He is perfect for this game - Good passer, good defender and has a high workrate.

In the end I think Mou will attack becouse this is the perfect chance for it. And if he doesn't, I can live without it becouse honestly I'd do the same thing considiring the 6 point lead
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 19:43

The Clasico Tifo by the "Ultras-sur" is recognition of the first Real Madrid pennant (dating from 1902).

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 17 Real_crest
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 19:46

Bring them on! eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 19:56

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 17 37724121695865171243612

It's raining in Madrid btw
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 20:39

Am i the only one who is worried about khedira in a trivote?
4-3-3 is khedira to wut lass is in a 4-2-3-1, madness.

even more worried with benz. rather have higuain as i dont know wut is wrong with benz currently but a 4-3-3 requires benz so smoking .

Benz to score a hattrick despite his current foolishness :lucas: :dance:
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 20:43

estrella bernabeu wrote:El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 17 37724121695865171243612

That's not a good sign. lol
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 20:44

estrella bernabeu wrote:El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 17 37724121695865171243612

Perfect Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 20:57

It seems Higuain and Ozil will start according to MARCA lol
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 20:58

eh

Last edited by Adit on Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 21:14; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next