adnyana179
McAgger
The Madrid One
estrella bernabeu
Babun
71 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 10 Empty Re: El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu

Post by kiranr Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:45 pm

Zealous wrote:
kiranr wrote:
He is definitely going to play Ozil. Isn't that the line-up he played in the Super Copa?

I'm expecting Ozil to start but it seems Jose wants Pep to keep guessing as to what the whole formation will be.

Pep is likely to put out a makeshift formation if I'm not mistaken, so Jose keeping his cards close to his chest regarding starting 11 is a good move imo.

makeshift how?

kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 10 Empty Re: El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu

Post by SuperMAG Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:46 pm

The usual 4-2-3-1 would be perfect but i wont mind trying this:

Arbeloa___Pepe___Ramos___Contrao
______Lass___Alonso___Marcelo
DiMaria___________________Ronaldo
____________Benzema

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:48 pm

If Mourinho wants to win he should keep out the big match flop Cristina and play the hardest working players on wings - Callejon and Di Maria.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:55 pm

I hope the match doesn't start with:

A. Barca kicking off and settling into their normal possession and us sitting back.

B. We kick off, the ball gets to Pepe who hoofs it to them because he's under pressure.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:57 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:Thought I'd quickly share a video I made with our Madridstas... apologies as its a bit heavy handed on the Barca highlights haha Very Happy

Isn't this what Sportsczy got banned / warned for?? Is this appropriate for a moderator to be doing this when at least one of you (Barca fan / moderator) took exception to, when it was in reverse, posted on Barca page with Madrid emphasis????
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:03 pm

mtfootball wrote:I hope the match doesn't start with:

A. Barca kicking off and settling into their normal possession and us sitting back.

B. We kick off, the ball gets to Pepe who hoofs it to them because he's under pressure.
I don't think the first will happen. We've played competitively with Barca at the super cup matches and arguably we dominated the game more than they did. They were just better in the finishing/chance creation department.

Mourinho has realized we don't have the squad to do an Inter.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:04 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:Thought I'd quickly share a video I made with our Madridstas... apologies as its a bit heavy handed on the Barca highlights haha Very Happy

Isn't this what Sportsczy got banned / warned for?? Is this appropriate for a moderator to be doing this when at least one of you (Barca fan / moderator) took exception to, when it was in reverse, posted on Barca page with Madrid emphasis????
:bow:

Although I have to make clear that I have no problems with Kizz doing this but I'm still kinda mad about sportz leaving.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:05 pm

I don't mean as in parking the bus, I mean as in we just let them back 4 and pass about casually after kicking off.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Both delete those comments lol,it was just a preview of clasico ffs
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:08 pm

mtfootball wrote:I don't mean as in parking the bus, I mean as in we just let them back 4 and pass about casually after kicking off.
Oh you mean the Valdes-50-percent-possession tactic that Pep likes to use in order to hypnotize the opponents into absolute boredom? That?

Yeah, I hope we put a stop to that too. It's anti-football.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:25 pm

kiranr wrote:
Zealous wrote:
kiranr wrote:
He is definitely going to play Ozil. Isn't that the line-up he played in the Super Copa?

I'm expecting Ozil to start but it seems Jose wants Pep to keep guessing as to what the whole formation will be.

Pep is likely to put out a makeshift formation if I'm not mistaken, so Jose keeping his cards close to his chest regarding starting 11 is a good move imo.

makeshift how?

Sorry should have been more clear. I could be wrong but I think there is word that Pep is considering playing 3-4-3? That's what I meant by makeshift. If he isn't I still expect him to change something. Every time Barca came to the Bernabeu Pep has tinkered with the formation is some way.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:32 pm

Mole making up stuff in GS Laughing

Anyways sorry for derailing the thread but had to respond to his story telling, he even removed my :coffee: so it would look less like a trolling post

omarish wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
So who's the best now? Madrid? Laughing

Yes, did you miss the Copa del Rey by any chance? Here are some spoilers, Real Madrid won. :coffee:

Also, sorry again for derailing the thread. bounce Wasn't even half serious, I was just joking
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:41 pm

3-4-3 at the Bernabeu with a Real Madrid remarkable success rate of counter attacks will be just insane from Pep.
They could have been raped against Valencia, but Soldado was blind.

Barça line up won't be a surprise, the last 2 games can give us an idea about it.
Now, we're going to wait till the last 30mn before the game to know if Mou will play 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:01 pm

i dont think pep will play a 3-4-3 not for el clasico

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:16 pm

Zealous wrote:

Sorry should have been more clear. I could be wrong but I think there is word that Pep is considering playing 3-4-3? That's what I meant by makeshift. If he isn't I still expect him to change something. Every time Barca came to the Bernabeu Pep has tinkered with the formation is some way.

I dont want the 3-4-3. It will be too dangerous against Madrid. Milan do not really have fast, pacey players like Madrid have all over the pitch. Too much space at the back offered by 3-4-3 for my liking.

If Pep puts out that formation, i will not be surprised by a big win for Madrid.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:42 pm

True but at the same time it could give you the edge in the middle of the park and if you sit relatively deep while doing so you'll dominate possession the game could become very very tough for us. We're good against teams who spread out like we do. Compact teams give us problems.

I guess it will depend on the minor details.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Zealous wrote:True but at the same time it could give you the edge in the middle of the park and if you sit relatively deep while doing so you'll dominate possession the game could become very very tough for us. We're good against teams who spread out like we do. Compact teams give us problems.

I guess it will depend on the minor details.

That is a big if Zealous. Do you honestly see Barcelona inviting pressure from Madrid? Realistically, they will be taking the game to Madrid in the first 20-30 minutes of the game.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:08 pm

I'm not sure about that though, Barca may be the ones chasing the points but it'll be Madrid who feel like they have something to prove.

Barca attacking Madrid would just make Madrid's game a bit easier. A compact Barca dictating play will be more dangerous. You can't win the game in the first 20-30 minutes I see Barca keeping this tight and going for the in the second half. I say thins because Madrid in the second half is usually not as good as Madrid in the first.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:10 pm

3-4-3 would get Barcelona killed. The main problem with Guardiola this season is his formation picking, away to Valencia he played a 3-4-3, which subsequently led to Mascherano being outnumbered by Mathieu and Alba, hence Barcelona drew the game. Also, he's relied too much on Messi delivering the goods, which essentially means he has no plan B. Finally some of the key players, like Pedro and especially Villa have been poor, in my opinion, but regardless - you need every big game player in this game.

I don't think Real Madrid fans can blame Mourinho that much if he does approach the game with a three-man midfield, or goes defensive, he's doing the right thing. However, I would like to see the 4-2-3-1 in use, but only problem is that Ozil has been below-par and his stamina isn't the best.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Hi all, new here. Excellent discussion going on here on the El Classico!

Im a Barca fan and I'll add my opinions. I think Guardiola sometimes add new strats in El Classicos to surprise, but if not I think its best to go for the traditional 4-3-3 with Sanchez and Villa probably getting the nod. Another possiblity is if Guardiola wants to bring Cesc in which is also likely, but I dont want to to risk 3-4-3 in such a vital match...

For Real it will really depend on if Mourinho go for it or be more cautious in which case probably a 4-3-3 without Ozil. Anyone know if Arberloa is injured btw? If so Lass should slot in...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:
mtfootball wrote:I don't mean as in parking the bus, I mean as in we just let them back 4 and pass about casually after kicking off.
Oh you mean the Valdes-50-percent-possession tactic that Pep likes to use in order to hypnotize the opponents into absolute boredom? That?

Yeah, I hope we put a stop to that too. It's anti-football.

Its actually credit to Real that we have to use Valdes so much at times, its part of Barca's play of possession game Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:20 pm

estrella bernabeu wrote:3-4-3 at the Bernabeu with a Real Madrid remarkable success rate of counter attacks will be just insane from Pep.
They could have been raped against Valencia, but Soldado was blind.

Barça line up won't be a surprise, the last 2 games can give us an idea about it.
Now, we're going to wait till the last 30mn before the game to know if Mou will play 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3

I thought they annouce the lineups an hour b4 matches? Or it that the CL...?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:28 pm

Hi BL nice of you to contribute Very Happy

Ozil at least in theory is someone I expect to start but I wouldn't be surprised if Jose did go 4-3-3 for this game.

I agree with you that Pep might tinker with his system a bit for the clasico. He has done this on numerous occasions when coming to the Bernabeu. However it usually isn't a major change and if it is a mistake he always reverts back to the original system in the second half.

Arbeloa isn't fit, Lass will play RB.

As for the line ups, if you believe Marca the line up is already up Razz
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:42 pm

has anyone else thought of the possibility of Mou playing benzema on the wing and ronaldo as a CS

benzema for the last 2-3 games has played as a winger more or less, can that be the tiny bit of clue Mou has given us

as for the line-up i can see the 4-2-3-1 big time, all mou wants is for pur forward line to pressure the barca defenders at their throat just like they did in the supercopa and if we can actually score on our chances i can honestly say this tie will be determined by an individual moment of brilliance, a draw or a win for us

we have a better defence this time thank god, and barcas forward line are goign through a purple patch atm but no doubt they will be motivated for this game

btw villa has been on teh bench for two straight games, can that be because pep doesnt believe in him, two games is a lot and with no match practice i wouldnt be suprised if he got injured at some point during the game

one of the guys i am worried about is fabregas, the guy can make some ghostly runs into the box if marccelo and co dont have their eyes open for the full 90 mins, i think we will suffer

Iker
Lass-Pepe-Ramos-Marcelo
Khedira-Alonso
DiMagia-Ozil-Benzema
Ronaldo

Villa-Messi-Alexis
Iniesta-Busquets-Xavi
Abidal-Masch-Pique-Alves
Valdes

imagine all the world's best talents on the same field, if not Madrid who can stop Barca..... Hala Madrid
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:14 pm

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 10 Dawn-of-the-first-day
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Adit wrote:Our biggest problem is that our midfield isnt agile enough to stop messi (who will be act as a CM) providing throw balls left and right to Villa and sanches.

Lass is headless as a mid and cant pass for shet so he isnt an option.Watch super cup again,it was messi pulling throw balls that deceived us Mad and 5-0 of course..

Khedira and Xabi both gets easily bypassed by midgets

Loool speaking of Xabi...thats actually weakness when vs us. Real will need to find a way to stop him getting owned by Xavi and Messi, Mourinho tried Pepe to help him b4 but I dont think that will happen again Razz

ragbirjosh wrote:I find it ironic that people call Lass headless when in fact he probably edges out pepe for having the biggest head in the squad.

Brainless would be more apt.

Laughing Laughing

babun1024 wrote:mt, I expect a mix of the tactics. Our pressing is more intensive than theirs but can't be sustained longer eco smile I expect us to start with pressing tactics to go ahead in goals. Then Kaka in for stall tactics / counters, we'll park the bus and counter the sh!t out of them Very Happy
They have to come at us this time around eco smile I think, counter tactics are more suitable eco smile

ijomer wrote:I believe this will be the line up!

Higuain is better at finishing and headers. Benzema is a better passer and dribbler, a tough choice, but if given chance, Higuain can finish spectacularly. I remember clearly Benzema missing 2 headers perfect chance in Bernabeu in Super Cup and in Camp Nou he volleyed a shot one timer where he could have taken an extra touch.

Lass can come on to midfield as well to help out, but main job of his will be to neutralize Villa.

Coentrao is a better Ball player than Khedira, can dribble well and has a better stamina and Defensive abilities. He can be LM and DM in same time. He will fall back when Marcelo is gone forward, but will be heavily involved when possession is not ours.

Kaka, well i have seen some sparks from him, Ozil has been poor of lately, and although he is better than Kaka for sure, i think Kaka will start.

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 10 286283_Real_Madrid_C_F_

Crimson wrote:
Zealous wrote:Fun fact we've never beaten Barca when Lass plays.

in midfield?

Lass is playing RB where he can't have such a detrimental effect on the team as a whole

deezydeez wrote:fun fact, we have beaten barca once since 08 Very Happy

Swagg_Johnson wrote:Its that time of year again.. Everything we have accomplished up to this point would mean absolutely nothing to me if we get hammered by Barca

I am confident we will win, but if we lose then I at least hope we put up a good fight... And don't get screwed by the ref

Sounds like good tactics. This big difference this time is we have to win it so it will depend on whether Mourinho chooses the safe option and go for a draw or win it...either way, as long as we control the midifeld as usual than even Kaka cant help Real Very Happy

Jack Daniels wrote:This time, we really need to stop this dude.

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 10 Sdfgsd13

Lool @ pic!

BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next