Moggi: 'Krasic only has Nedved's hair. If he leaves nobody will cry' - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Moggi: 'Krasic only has Nedved's hair. If he leaves nobody will cry'

+10
aaron792
elm_baraja_shaman
C.Marchisio #8
Luca
DeviAngel
The Nature Boy
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
LWL91
Cotes
pasquale22
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Moggi: 'Krasic only has Nedved's hair. If he leaves nobody will cry' - Page 2 Empty Re: Moggi: 'Krasic only has Nedved's hair. If he leaves nobody will cry'

Post by pasquale22 Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:03 am

^ lol facepalm

Krasic started from Jan till may and didn't have a good game.
Moggi is 100% right here. So damn predictable.
Krasic won't hit form again unless u call form 1 good half which was like against Catania. His first half was so bad.

Pepe is important don't worry, u don't believe me? Ask lippi, conte , prandelli, del neri, guidolin why they all picked him for there side

pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Moggi: 'Krasic only has Nedved's hair. If he leaves nobody will cry' - Page 2 Empty Re: Moggi: 'Krasic only has Nedved's hair. If he leaves nobody will cry'

Post by Luca Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:50 am

Sigh, this argument is silly and just opinion based so I'm out.
Krasic will forever be better than Pepe though.
Were both completely biased here though Pasquale, I already know you don't like Krasic and would be happy to part ways with him, I feel the same just about Pepe. That is not to say I don't support Juventus even when he is out there but he is not near Krasic's ability in my opinion. Pepe fits Conte's ideas, clearly, and his work rate is nice to have.

Also, Prandelli has called him up for one friendly
Del Neri placed Krasic at the center of things, he was the main man
Guidolin did not manage Udinese when Pepe was there

Lets leave it at that.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:15 am

to me NEDVED looks more similar PIRLO but with more speed;

they both have huge game vision; creative players

KRASIC, MARCHISIO, ELIAH are different players from them they can be amazing on dribbling, shooting, ect but they can never become like NEDVED or PIRLO

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:01 am

Krasic gone, Bonucci is a bench warmer, Motta is in the kitchen, Lanzafame is in Serie B, Storari is now a backup again as he should be, Sorensen is still unproven, Quagliarella unfortunately had a devastating injury and is still not playing, Traore and Rinaudo are thankfully not even on the roster.

Thank God for Simone Pepe or else last year's summer mercato would have been a complete and utter disaster...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:20 am

moggi :facepalm: CLOSE YOUR F****ING mouth next time !
the player is doing his good job every time he's on the pitch, and he is proud of being on JUVENTUS bench .... what do we need more than that :coffee:
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:41 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:21 am

My my my

Del neri started Simone on the left If u don't remember as well as him playing RM, RB LB and CM at times (yes cm for 1 half I remember) he was shifted around so much whereas krasic played 80% of the season in his natural position. It's not easy to adjust to Diffrent positions week in week out just ask marchisio who is finally played In his right position and look at him

Conte values pepe highly and that alone should be enough to influence ur opinion because conte is a very smart man we all know that. There's a reason why he has turned this club around.

Pepe contributes week in week out. He defends ,attacks, scores, covers for teammates well and lifts morale. I know from my experiences that the people u want in your team are the ones who will give It their all and who you can look in the eye before a game and say to yourself... I know he's got my back when we go out to battle . Now tell me if u wer to look into krasic eye before a game could u say the same to yourself?
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:23 am

Del Neri treated Pepe for what he is, a squad player at his disposal.

Conte has also played him on the left a few times, so I guess he is not as smart as you give him credit for in that case.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:38 am

juve_gigi wrote:Krasic gone, Bonucci is a bench warmer, Motta is in the kitchen, Lanzafame is in Serie B, Storari is now a backup again as he should be, Sorensen is still unproven, Quagliarella unfortunately had a devastating injury and is still not playing, Traore and Rinaudo are thankfully not even on the roster.

Thank God for Simone Pepe or else last year's summer mercato would have been a complete and utter disaster...

LOL
At least Martinez is thriving with Cesena

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:44 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Krasic gone, Bonucci is a bench warmer, Motta is in the kitchen, Lanzafame is in Serie B, Storari is now a backup again as he should be, Sorensen is still unproven, Quagliarella unfortunately had a devastating injury and is still not playing, Traore and Rinaudo are thankfully not even on the roster.

'

Amen Bro :bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2