Moggi: 'Krasic only has Nedved's hair. If he leaves nobody will cry' Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Moggi: 'Krasic only has Nedved's hair. If he leaves nobody will cry'

+10
aaron792
elm_baraja_shaman
C.Marchisio #8
Luca
DeviAngel
The Nature Boy
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
LWL91
Cotes
pasquale22
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Moggi: 'Krasic only has Nedved's hair. If he leaves nobody will cry' Empty Moggi: 'Krasic only has Nedved's hair. If he leaves nobody will cry'

Post by pasquale22 Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Former Juventus director general Luciano Moggi has blasted the ability of Milos Krasic. “He’s only got Pavel Nedved’s hair.”

The Serbian winger arrived in Turin in 2010 and his early form saw him compared to club legend Nedved.

However, Krasic has struggled in 2011 and he’s recently been dropped from the first team by boss Antonio Conte.

“People didn’t know what they were talking about when they said he was like Nedved,” Moggi told Radio Mana Mana.

“They just have the same hair…

“He’s a player who always makes the same decisions. He’s tactically broken and he can’t be relied on to support the side’s offensive manoeuvres.

“He doesn’t sync with the team’s movements, when he gets the ball he just keeps it and when he passes he often gets it wrong.

“His performances in Italy demonstrate as much, but it was clear from his displays in Russia that he was that kind of player.”

Krasic, signed for €15.5m from CSKA Moscow, has been linked with a possible January exit – even if current Juve dg Beppe Marotta today suggested he is going nowhere.

“If Krasic leaves Italy then nobody will start crying at Juventus,” added Moggi. “The balance sheet will though.

“The problem is that the player cost €15m and he’s not worth that. That was a mistake by the club which will damage them financially.”

----

Moggi's been listening to me it seems. My exact words from before the season started
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Moggi: 'Krasic only has Nedved's hair. If he leaves nobody will cry' Empty Re: Moggi: 'Krasic only has Nedved's hair. If he leaves nobody will cry'

Post by Cotes Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Isn't this guy in prison?
Don't he have bigger problems to worry about than Krasic...
like not to drop the soap... :coffee:
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Moggi: 'Krasic only has Nedved's hair. If he leaves nobody will cry' Empty Re: Moggi: 'Krasic only has Nedved's hair. If he leaves nobody will cry'

Post by LWL91 Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:50 pm

For once I agree with Moggi. He never displayed a technical ability like Elia etc - he can play good, not saying Krasic is good, but he never was the kind of player I expect Elia to be.. But as Moggi said, I stand agreed...
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:45 pm

Marotta what did you do lool ..
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:51 pm

i havent agreed with Moggi in a while, but he is 1000% right here
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:58 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Marotta what did you do lool ..

i also agree here.

While at first it seamed that the 15m reported fee seamed like a steal, we are seeing what happens when a one dimensional player "a la diego" gets found out in serie a. Krasic and Diego are examples of why players take time to adjust to serie a or fail period. Now, before we get into the whole Diego debate again, most of you know I never liked him from the start, but he certainly wasnt given enough time to adjust.

The same can be said about Krasic, perhaps he CAN regain his form and start playing like he did at the start of the season. But regardless (because irregardless isnt a word), Moggi is right: Krasic and Nedved are no where near the same level as we were made to believe. I never really believed he would be Nedved for us, but I did think he would at least have some semblence of being like Pavel. Poor decision making is what makes Krasic a cut below the rest of the World Class wingers, and I also do not think that he has what it takes mentally to recover his form and win back his place in the team.

With all that said, i do WANT him to regain form, but if this continues i wouldnt be opposed to offloading him :coffee:
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:39 pm

actually new reports say and even MArotta that Krasic is not for sale and that he is treated like this because there are players in better form
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:04 pm

DeviAngel wrote:actually new reports say and even MArotta that Krasic is not for sale and that he is treated like this because there are players in better form

which also makes complete sense... he is in shit form, whty should he play?

Conte is being ambitious and I dont fault him for it... why change the system or play someone out of form and risk losing when you dont need to.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:26 pm

I'll be sad, that is for sure Sad

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:41 pm

Luca wrote:I'll be sad, that is for sure Sad

same, but I would understand the decision.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:44 pm

How people can blame Conte for Not playing him baffles
Me. Krasic doesn't deserve a starting place.
He's awful. Hasn't had a good game In 10months and hasn't shown enough to warrant a starting place over someone like pepe who is very important for the structure of the team
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:57 pm

king_alex10 wrote:

Me too

@pasquale
He was man of the match against Catania, this season
He is the type of player who needs to play until he reaches his top form, it is clear that Conte has no faith in him right now which is fine, lets move on and call it a day
It baffles me when people talk about Pepe's importance, but hey thats just me

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:06 pm

You said that Krasic was Man of the match against Catania ? :facepalm: to Luca.. I like Krasic ALOT but his simple tricks are done here.He was good last season because the opposite players didnt know what kind of player is he and now when everybody knows that krasic can run and do the same trick all over again !!!!!!!
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:09 pm

He actually was, if I recall correctly but ok I might be thinking of a different game this year but I'm pretty sure it was Catania.

Krasic is one dimensional to an extent, he is a pure winger, he is a right footed player who plays on the right wing and aims to beat a player down the line. It has nothing to do with other players "knowing" players know that Pirlo can pass, he still passes lol

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Luca wrote:He actually was, if I recall correctly but ok I might be thinking of a different game this year but I'm pretty sure it was Catania.

Krasic is one dimensional to an extent, he is a pure winger, he is a right footed player who plays on the right wing and aims to beat a player down the line. It has nothing to do with other players "knowing" players know that Pirlo can pass, he still passes lol
He scored that lucky goal and as i said before his trick are too simple or should i say his one trick because he isnt skillful player as Elia.I can say that even Pepe has better dribbling skills than Krasic but dont get me wrong,I want to see Krasic back in starting XI but not in this form
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:20 pm

He was threatening beyond the goal though which is what I remember, I remember every meaningful attack going through him.

Really it has nothing to do with Pepe, they can co-exist, they have before, they can again. Currently, based on how Conte plays it is one or the other. I think Krasic is gone and I am sad Sad

Elia is a more dynamic player, for sure and younger. He is unproven though, and has a questionable attitude.

I have conceded with Krasic leaving, I just wish him good luck at his next club and I will always be a fan.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Obviosly Conte prefers 4-3-3 and in this formation for Krasic dont have space :/ and probably he will leave.I he must leave let that be in EPL not here. I dont want to see him raping our LB :/
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Yeah, I hope he does not stay in Italy.
I think he could do well in England, we'll see where he ends up.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:59 pm

Luca wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:

Me too

@pasquale
He is the type of player who needs to play until he reaches his top form, it is clear that Conte has no faith in him right now which is fine, lets move on and call it a day

Work rate unlike many others... And decent tackling abilities too. Take note that Pepe is the kind of player that actually believes in anything is possible. We saw it against Palermo - trying to reach every single ball even though your're fairly small like him Laughing
Pepe might not have the abilities other players like Krasic or Elia does but he sure as hell work his ass off for the team
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:07 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:Obviosly Conte prefers 4-3-3 and in this formation for Krasic dont have space :/ and probably he will leave.I he must leave let that be in EPL not here. I dont want to see him raping our LB :/

Conte prefers a 4-3-3 because he's got Pirlo, Marchisio and Vidal at his disposal. Del Neri would play 4-3-3 too if he had the same players Surprised
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:14 pm

LWL91 wrote:
Luca wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:

Me too

@pasquale

Work rate unlike many others... And decent tackling abilities too. Take note that Pepe is the kind of player that actually believes in anything is possible. We saw it against Palermo - trying to reach every single ball even though your're fairly small like him Laughing
Pepe might not have the abilities other players like Krasic or Elia does but he sure as hell work his ass off for the team

I acknowledge that he works hard but that should not be a hard trait to find for a footballer to have to be honest
I know a lot of players struggle with their work rate and endurance but its a joke that they do

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:12 pm

what a fool Moggi :facepalm:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by aaron792 Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:51 am

What Krasic needs, right now, is not ruthless mockery, but encouragement, trust and kind advice~ Juve should be a club being able to help his player grow to his full capacity. Moggi better consider more about his own jail life~
aaron792
aaron792
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:13 am

Thats disgraceful comments from moggi,you need encouragement for a out of form player not this shit.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:03 pm

^ lol facepalm

Krasic started from Jan till may and didn't have a good game.
Moggi is 100% right here. So damn predictable.
Krasic won't hit form again unless u call form 1 good half which was like against Catania. His first half was so bad.

Pepe is important don't worry, u don't believe me? Ask lippi, conte , prandelli, del neri, guidolin why they all picked him for there side
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum