arabprince
IrasMaldinista
Superpeppe
Milantildeath
McLewis
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Clear the air thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Clear the air thread.

Post by Cruijf Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Congrats Dostoe!!! You really deserved it.

Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:16 pm

McLewis wrote:I said "indefinitely".

It's not permanent.

LOL my bad...
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:41 am

great news Dosto, you'll will make a great mod
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:05 pm

1st i would like to say tnx to some(most?) Milan fans in here who though my banning was not called for coz i didn't do shit :coffee:

In OP there is mention of personal insults and "accusations of character defamation" which iv never wrote.

McLewis has disclosed what we talked on PM so then i assume i can defend myself coz some things that McLewis said were "incomplete"(untrue :coffee: )

McLewis wrote: to just take a few days off. I warned him NOT to post here until I told him.

Compare this to

"I do believe you misunderstood me though. I am not banning you from the forums.

But you are banned from the Milan forums. Effective immediately.

If I or any other Admin see you post in those forums for any reason: You will be banned permanently from these forums. "

Where does it says "take a few days off"? Its different to ban someone completely from one section(like i understood here that im banned from Milan forums for good) and it would be diffrent story if he said take a few days off, which he didnt, i got "banned" from Milan section PERIOD.

McLewis wrote:
It was the fact that I told him to stay out of the Milan forums for a little while and he refused to listen. If he had listened to me and took a few days off from posting here, then he would've been ok.

You didnt tell me that, i understood im banned from here and thats that, you didnt said take a few days or dont post for a week, 2 weeks, 2 months etc... I got banned PERIOD.

Milanaa wrote:ah..wierd guy Neutral

No im not :coffee:

McLewis wrote:Sorry Boban.

If there's one thing this world is not in short supply of, it's village idiots.

Tnx McLewis for implying here that im a village idiot.

Now to get to when McLewis "warned" me 1st time, it was for the thread mrs.x i think, and there i didn't insult anyone i didnt insult Milan all i did there was a joke "piss war" of me and Brigate of coffee guy which McLewis understood like im fighting and insulting Brigate and that my sig is insulting him too, so i tell him its just a joke, he say ok ill talk to Brigate, i dunno if he did.
Lets see what Brigate says of me "insulting" him:

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
CroInter wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:
CroInter wrote:Do you have any problem with my sig?

Not at all, I can take a joke. We all know it's mine.

But seriously, why you asking?

Ma McLewis zabrijao da ja to tebe kao vrijeđam, i ono kaj sam pisao sve na mr.x topicu bzve sa kavom, on to sve shvatio ozbiljno, kao ja tebe mrzim Rolling Eyes

Moje je misljenje da su ljudi ovdje pre ozbilni. Neznaju sta je sala ffs.... :coffee:

To translate Croatian, he says in the end "IMO ppl in here are too serious, they dont know what a joke is... ffs :coffee:

Now for the act that i got banned for in where i was delirating the thread.

It started with:
CroInter wrote:Which ever line up it ends to be im sure Milan will continue like last season to play quite attractive :coffee:

It was a joke and it was about the topic wasn't it?
I wrote that coz Giancarlo was sayin in Inter section how Milan played "attractive football" last season. And ffs i even got 2 rep up 0 down and it was in Milan section....

So i make a joke THAT IS ON TOPIC.
When Giancarlo in fact starts "delirating " the thread, 1st he mentions Inter which nothing to do with the topic nor does it have with Milan playing "attractive football", then he starts comparing them, after that he says how Inter scored more goals from PK(BS) and then starts on offside goals etc... all topics irrelevant to the topic HE STARTED, but i guess he is allowed to do that coz "this is his section" Rolling Eyes

And then i get banned for no reason what so ever.
Oh and i just looked a bit around Inter section, and i see its allowed for Milan fans to posts things like tearing of Inter jersey and such, and nothing, but ofc lets ban CroInter for nothing :coffee:

Oh and this is thread opened where im mentioned as "wierd" as "village Idiot" and McLewis you 1st started talking about PMs. I think i have right to defend myself. If i get banned now again, oh well so be it, still Love you Milan fans :coffee:

CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanaa Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:54 pm

eh? Now CroInter feels offended because i called him 'wierd'?? Shocked
to explain why i said that you need to go back and read the comments, McLewis said he warned you to stay away for a while but you refused to listen,and that is wierd.
Milanaa
Milanaa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:58 pm

nay, McLewis will NEVER ban you for this, plus we've got our own mod these days.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Milanaa wrote:eh? Now CroInter feels offended because i called him 'wierd'?? Shocked
to explain why i said that you need to go back and read the comments, McLewis said he warned you to stay away for a while but you refused to listen,and that is wierd.

eh? maybe i was kidding?

And stop delirating the thread, you will get banned :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:02 pm

CroInter... just drop it okay? By the way it's "derailing".

Lets not harbor this resentment. However, when a moderator tells you to stop... just stop and listen. I was told to stop in a different thread regarding another person and I stopped... RedOranje told me to do so. I'm not going to push my luck.... not this time around! I did that too much on Goal.com.

I'm a Milan and Serie A fan, and I will discuss matters involving the Serie A and a variety of teams here. Anything from Novara to Inter to Palermo.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Giancarlo wrote:CroInter... just drop it okay?

And CroInter please leave our forum, because you'r not one of us! Cool

dreamer
dreamer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:54 am

I don't appreciate my PRIVATE message being made public :coffee:

Bloody purger
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:03 am

CroInter wrote:1st i would like to say tnx to some(most?) Milan fans in here who though my banning was not called for coz i didn't do shit Clear the air thread. - Page 3 2859867778

In OP there is mention of personal insults and "accusations of character defamation" which iv never wrote.

McLewis has disclosed what we talked on PM so then i assume i can defend myself coz some things that McLewis said were "incomplete"(untrue Clear the air thread. - Page 3 2859867778 )

McLewis wrote: to just take a few days off. I warned him NOT to post here until I told him.

Compare this to

"I do believe you misunderstood me though. I am not banning you from the forums.

But you are banned from the Milan forums. Effective immediately.

If I or any other Admin see you post in those forums for any reason: You will be banned permanently from these forums. "

Where does it says "take a few days off"? Its different to ban someone completely from one section(like i understood here that im banned from Milan forums for good) and it would be diffrent story if he said take a few days off, which he didnt, i got "banned" from Milan section PERIOD.

McLewis wrote:
It was the fact that I told him to stay out of the Milan forums for a little while and he refused to listen. If he had listened to me and took a few days off from posting here, then he would've been ok.

You didnt tell me that, i understood im banned from here and thats that, you didnt said take a few days or dont post for a week, 2 weeks, 2 months etc... I got banned PERIOD.

Milanaa wrote:ah..wierd guy Neutral

No im not Clear the air thread. - Page 3 2859867778

McLewis wrote:Sorry Boban.

If there's one thing this world is not in short supply of, it's village idiots.

Tnx McLewis for implying here that im a village idiot.

Now to get to when McLewis "warned" me 1st time, it was for the thread mrs.x i think, and there i didn't insult anyone i didnt insult Milan all i did there was a joke "piss war" of me and Brigate of coffee guy which McLewis understood like im fighting and insulting Brigate and that my sig is insulting him too, so i tell him its just a joke, he say ok ill talk to Brigate, i dunno if he did.
Lets see what Brigate says of me "insulting" him:

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
CroInter wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:
CroInter wrote:Do you have any problem with my sig?

Not at all, I can take a joke. We all know it's mine.

But seriously, why you asking?

Ma McLewis zabrijao da ja to tebe kao vrijeđam, i ono kaj sam pisao sve na mr.x topicu bzve sa kavom, on to sve shvatio ozbiljno, kao ja tebe mrzim Rolling Eyes

Moje je misljenje da su ljudi ovdje pre ozbilni. Neznaju sta je sala ffs.... Clear the air thread. - Page 3 2859867778

To translate Croatian, he says in the end "IMO ppl in here are too serious, they dont know what a joke is... ffs Clear the air thread. - Page 3 2859867778

Now for the act that i got banned for in where i was delirating the thread.

It started with:
CroInter wrote:Which ever line up it ends to be im sure Milan will continue like last season to play quite attractive Clear the air thread. - Page 3 2859867778

It was a joke and it was about the topic wasn't it?
I wrote that coz Giancarlo was sayin in Inter section how Milan played "attractive football" last season. And ffs i even got 2 rep up 0 down and it was in Milan section....

So i make a joke THAT IS ON TOPIC.
When Giancarlo in fact starts "delirating " the thread, 1st he mentions Inter which nothing to do with the topic nor does it have with Milan playing "attractive football", then he starts comparing them, after that he says how Inter scored more goals from PK(BS) and then starts on offside goals etc... all topics irrelevant to the topic HE STARTED, but i guess he is allowed to do that coz "this is his section" Rolling Eyes

And then i get banned for no reason what so ever.
Oh and i just looked a bit around Inter section, and i see its allowed for Milan fans to posts things like tearing of Inter jersey and such, and nothing, but ofc lets ban CroInter for nothing Clear the air thread. - Page 3 2859867778

Oh and this is thread opened where im mentioned as "wierd" as "village Idiot" and McLewis you 1st started talking about PMs. I think i have right to defend myself. If i get banned now again, oh well so be it, still Love you Milan fans Clear the air thread. - Page 3 2859867778

So crointer what is your opinion of AC Milan signing the Pharaoh Clear the air thread. - Page 3 2859867778
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:09 am

That McLewis quote probably should have been a private message if you had problems with how he communicated with you.

But welcome back :coffee:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:00 pm

dreamer wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:CroInter... just drop it okay?

And CroInter please leave our forum, because you'r not one of us! Cool

Clear the air thread. - Page 3 Mama

Brigate Rossonere wrote:I don't appreciate my PRIVATE message being made public :coffee:

Bloody purger

If it bothers you which i highly doubt, im sorry :coffee:

milanista99 wrote:
So crointer what is your opinion of AC Milan signing the Pharaoh Clear the air thread. - Page 3 2859867778

Bit jelly, haven't seen his play yet though, but i guess where there's smoke.....

Hope he fails in Milan ofc :coffee:

dostoevsky wrote:That McLewis quote probably should have been a private message if you had problems with how he communicated with you.

Well he 1st started saying what i told him on PM, and whats more he said some "incomplete" things. If he can talk about what i told him, then i can talk what he told me on pm :coffee:

dostoevsky wrote:
But welcome back :coffee:

Thank you, now with you here i can troll as much as i want :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:37 pm

CroInter wrote: Thank you, now with you here i can troll as much as i want :coffee:
Just give it a try, how far you can go! :coffee: Very Happy
dreamer
dreamer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:00 pm

CroInter wrote:If it bothers you which i highly doubt, im sorry :coffee:

And so you should be.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:10 am

Well I can officially post here again by Mclewis authorization of course. Now as Dos said, I was provoked and he understands the circumstances as Mclewis pointed out I was insulted. As Devi stated, I was provoked countless times which give me every right to reply to those statements. Giancarlo and I parted our ways. Now let's end this off, stick with Football and that's it. If I ever mention Abate, don't take it as a troll, take it as a joke. If you dislike my opinion, don't reply, don't go report for no odd reason. I apologize for all the none sense that has been happening, even though I wasn't the one who started any of it. The past is the past, now it's the present, let's make the future look good.

Now I want to make one thing clear about myself. For those who don't know, I'm Sicilian. If I sound rude, then don't take into an offense, because I speak this way. All Sicilians do, as long as I don't insult, which I haven't then everything I say is legit. Be as it is, most of you are use to it, just hopefully nobody takes it to an extent and actually take anything personally or insulted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:36 am

I guess this means the start of the sequel

Clear the air thread. - Page 3 Troll_2dvd

:lol!:
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3