Zees
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mamad
FennecFox7
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

?

Busquets vs Khedira - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%Busquets vs Khedira - Page 2 Voting_bar 57% 
[ 12 ]
Busquets vs Khedira - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%Busquets vs Khedira - Page 2 Voting_bar 43% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 21

Busquets vs Khedira - Page 2 Empty Re: Busquets vs Khedira

Post by The Madrid One Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:13 am

jibers wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:That's because he doesnt fit the style of play as much as say Thiago......

Barca fans would complain about Khedira in the same way lol.....

Busquets is fitted much more to DM role than Keita is and Xavi and Iniesta are obviously much better fitted than Keita has......

He's a good player tho, i agree with Dani id say him and Keita are on a similar level i wouldnt see a problem with someone argueing Keita is better or Khedira is better.

This comparison is moot in the first place. Completely different type of players. RM fans just need to calm down. Is there any player on their team sheet that isn't the best in the world?
like i said, in many eyes this hurts our reputations, but u guys being a bit too picky, this is an un needed comparison, but some people just get angry if people compare ramos to pique.... dont over exaggerate jibers.

The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:25 am

The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:That's because he doesnt fit the style of play as much as say Thiago......

Busquets is fitted much more to DM role than Keita is and Xavi and Iniesta are obviously much better fitted than Keita has......

He's a good player tho, i agree with Dani id say him and Keita are on a similar level i wouldnt see a problem with someone argueing Keita is better or Khedira is better.

This comparison is moot in the first place. Completely different type of players. RM fans just need to calm down. Is there any player on their team sheet that isn't the best in the world?
like i said, in many eyes this hurts our reputations, but u guys being a bit too picky, this is an un needed comparison, but some people just get angry if people compare ramos to pique.... dont over exaggerate jibers.
The poll was made by a madrid fan, then plenty madrid fans agreed together that khedira was better and that even LASSANA DIARRA was better than Busquets :lol!: deluded sorority house of the year award goes to...

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:30 am

Well, Khedira doesn't only play for a club - in the last friendly against the Netherlands he deputized nicely for Schweinsteiger and his absence wasn't felt at all. So he can play a very important role for Germany, too, and I doubt you'd say the German NT nowadays is too shabby Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:31 am

The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:

Fair point. Some people said that Ramos was better at CB than Pique. Saying Marcelo is the best LB in the world when they only watch RM. I mean come on TMO. MAdrid have reached 1 semi final in the cl in 7 years. They lost the supercup to a weakened barca and now all of them are coming out of the woodwork claiming your team is the best in the world. No humility, no class and no respect for other teams achievements. I'm saying this with all seriousness. Madrid are now supposedly better than Barcelona, even after losing the supercup. For the life of me I don't understand it.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:51 am

jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:

Fair point. Some people said that Ramos was better at CB than Pique. Saying Marcelo is the best LB in the world when they only watch RM. I mean come on TMO. MAdrid have reached 1 semi final in the cl in 7 years. They lost the supercup to a weakened barca and now all of them are coming out of the woodwork claiming your team is the best in the world. No humility, no class and no respect for other teams achievements. I'm saying this with all seriousness. Madrid are now supposedly better than Barcelona, even after losing the supercup. For the life of me I don't understand it.
i know what u mean, my main point overall is this...

just because some madrid fans act like idiots, doesnt mean u guys have to follow suit, followed by creating stereotypes, and what not. some guys deserve the heat though Laughing Razz btw theres only a handful of madrid fans that ssay ridiculous stuff like that, and then from that theres only a handful that mean it Smile
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:52 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:

The poll was made by a madrid fan, then plenty madrid fans agreed together that khedira was better and that even LASSANA DIARRA was better than Busquets :lol!: deluded sorority house of the year award goes to...
Rolling Eyes Sleep 🎅
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:05 am

jibers wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Busquets is much, much better as a player. Because of his theatrics, i can't stand him and neither can anyone, most Barca fans i know included.

If the others are trolling, then fair play
It was pretty good right Twisted Evil
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:26 am

Glimpses of reason in this thread. Who would have expected that…
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:45 am

How can you insult Khedira like this? khedira>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>busquets

Only joking Smile. Busquets is a different player, but much better over all.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2