Giorgio[ne] Chiellini: Center Back or Left Back ? - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Giorgio[ne] Chiellini: Center Back or Left Back ?

+11
zarola
pasquale22
LWL91
eddy
juve_gigi
AttacanteBG
DeviAngel
Luca
The_ItalianFool
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
JuvenelCuore
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Giorgio[ne] Chiellini: Center Back or Left Back ?

Giorgio[ne] Chiellini: Center Back or Left Back ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap71%Giorgio[ne] Chiellini: Center Back or Left Back ? - Page 3 Voting_bar 71% 
[ 12 ]
Giorgio[ne] Chiellini: Center Back or Left Back ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Giorgio[ne] Chiellini: Center Back or Left Back ? - Page 3 Voting_bar 29% 
[ 5 ]
Giorgio[ne] Chiellini: Center Back or Left Back ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Giorgio[ne] Chiellini: Center Back or Left Back ? - Page 3 Voting_bar 0% 
[ 0 ]
Giorgio[ne] Chiellini: Center Back or Left Back ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Giorgio[ne] Chiellini: Center Back or Left Back ? - Page 3 Voting_bar 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 17

Giorgio[ne] Chiellini: Center Back or Left Back ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Giorgio[ne] Chiellini: Center Back or Left Back ?

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:07 pm

Grosso and PDC...

:brickwall:

If I were GM, yes, I would buy 2 LBs, if i were to move Giorgione out of that position.

The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Giorgio[ne] Chiellini: Center Back or Left Back ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Giorgio[ne] Chiellini: Center Back or Left Back ?

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:08 pm

king_alex10 wrote:Grosso and PDC...

:brickwall:

If I were GM, yes, I would buy 2 LBs, if i were to move Giorgione out of that position.

It's just a shame to give up on PDC, although it might be necessary for the benefit of the team :/
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:10 pm

yeah, at this point, its safe to say he is a flop. IMO at least. If others think we should give him a chance then so be it. But the fact of the matter is that he has featured in the team since the days of Ranieri (the last good team we had) and he is the only one of the golden 3 (Giovinco, Marchisio, and PDC) that has regressed. He hasnt improved, he wont improve, and quite frankly, we are better off going after someone that can develop in the role.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:11 pm

as for gorsso, World Cup hero, was a great player but IMO its time for him to stop collecting a paycheck from Juventus for doing absolutely ZILCH. I doubt that he can do a servicable job for us for more than 3 games at this point
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:13 pm

king_alex10 wrote:yeah, at this point, its safe to say he is a flop. IMO at least. If others think we should give him a chance then so be it. But the fact of the matter is that he has featured in the team since the days of Ranieri (the last good team we had) and he is the only one of the golden 3 (Giovinco, Marchisio, and PDC) that has regressed. He hasnt improved, he wont improve, and quite frankly, we are better off going after someone that can develop in the role.

I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree on the last part.

Every time PDC got a long stretch of games his performances improved each game, and a couple times over the past 2 years we have seen PDC reach really good form, only to regress due to injury. It's pretty unfortunate as he shows a lot of potential, but he is way too injury prone to be reliant on as a starter.

I would keep him in our ranks maybe as 2nd or 3rd string LB, but we definitely need a more consistent starter, that is for sure.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:19 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:yeah, at this point, its safe to say he is a flop. IMO at least. If others think we should give him a chance then so be it. But the fact of the matter is that he has featured in the team since the days of Ranieri (the last good team we had) and he is the only one of the golden 3 (Giovinco, Marchisio, and PDC) that has regressed. He hasnt improved, he wont improve, and quite frankly, we are better off going after someone that can develop in the role.

I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree on the last part.

Every time PDC got a long stretch of games his performances improved each game, and a couple times over the past 2 years we have seen PDC reach really good form, only to regress due to injury. It's pretty unfortunate as he shows a lot of potential, but he is way too injury prone to be reliant on as a starter.

I would keep him in our ranks maybe as 2nd or 3rd string LB, but we definitely need a more consistent starter, that is for sure.

i might be a bit harsh saying that he will not improve... but being injured is part of the game... if you cannot improve your fitness (staying healthy for when the team needs you) then you arent servicing the team... I just dont think he deserves any more chances. There are players besides him that certainly deserve one more than he does.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Il Pinguino wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
zarola wrote:how the *bleep* can you sit there and say criscito isn't as good as coentrao, Marcelo, the current a.Cole, and others.

he's the starting LB of Italy and hes relatively young. He's amazing, I can't even think of a LB I'd want more than him besides Zanetti.

Criscito as good as Coentrao? Are you out of your mind or what? Coentrao destroys Criscito in pieces.
Thumbs up Thumbs up

When this guy agrees with me, then surely I can't be wrong :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Il Pinguino wrote:
zarola wrote:how the *bleep* can you sit there and say criscito isn't as good as coentrao, Marcelo, the current a.Cole, and others.

he's the starting LB of Italy and hes relatively young. He's amazing, I can't even think of a LB I'd want more than him besides Zanetti.

Criscito as good as Coentrao? Are you out of your mind or what? Coentrao destroys Criscito in pieces.
Thumbs up Thumbs up

Coentrao > Criscito... not even close... :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:39 am

Il Pinguino wrote:

Thumbs up Thumbs up

:shisha:
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3