Mangia: 'Palermo will attack Juve'

Go down

Mangia: 'Palermo will attack Juve'  Empty Mangia: 'Palermo will attack Juve'

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:40 pm

Devis Mangia has no fear when taking on Juventus in Turin. “We certainly won’t sit back and watch.”

The Sicilians have won their last three consecutive trips to Piedmont and hope to end their dismal away form this season.

“Juve are a great squad with champions in every area, but we are going to Turin to play our game, without fear,” said the Coach.

“We certainly won’t sit back and watch. I have faith in my lads. They are strong, but so are Palermo.”

Both Abel Hernandez and Mauricio Pinilla are out of action, so ex-Juve man Fabrizio Miccoli is the only available striker.

When facing the Bianconeri, some opponents tend to adjust their system to provide man-marking for Andrea Pirlo.

“We have some tactical certainties and I have absolutely no intention of transforming the way we play for this match. Pirlo is a great player, but there’ll be no sentinel for him. Someone will be in his zone and take care of him, as always.”

Mangia is not frightened by notoriously fiery President Maurizio Zamparini saying he can be Palermo’s Arsene Wenger.

“I have an excellent and constructive rapport with him. He gave me my chance in Serie A and I will always thank him for that. I feel everyone’s support here and we are like a big family.”

Palermo squad: Benussi, Brichetto, Tzorvas; Aguirregaray, Balzaretti, Cetto, Mantovani, Munoz, Pisano, Silvestre; Acquah, Bacinovic, Barreto, Bertolo, Della Rocca, Di Matteo, Ilicic, Lores, Migliaccio, Zahavi; Miccoli
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down