OT: What discussion makes you more angry ?

+12
Yuri Yukuv
halamadrid2
VanDeezNuts
Babun
The Madrid One
the xcx
Onyx
EarlyPrototype
Doc
Jack Daniels
hrealmadrid
Pedram
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OT: What discussion makes you more angry ? - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: What discussion makes you more angry ?

Post by Doc Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:26 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Tee>>>> coffee big time. The effect lasts longer...

Coffee is good if you need a shot to drive you to a point but tea calms the soul. I for one I'm too energetic to drink coffee anyway.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

OT: What discussion makes you more angry ? - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: What discussion makes you more angry ?

Post by Senor Penguin Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:26 pm

The possible destinations of Benzema, Agueroflop vs Benzema and/or Higuain threads make me pretty upset.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:27 pm

I dont rly trink energy drinks, they can cause heart burn, if over drinking it.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Interesting thesis, any proof?

What do you guys think about the 5 hour energy bottles?
I solve 4-6 pages long mathematical questions. When I take coffee, the effect last 1.5-2 hours for me, afterwards I become extremly tired for some reason.
I can drink tea day and night long, helps me to get through my 6-8 hour sessions from time to time Very Happy Even now, I'm solving exercises while drinking tea Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:29 pm

I'm a bit curious Sir Penguin of the Ocean, how is Ageuro considered a flop? I find for most of the big matches him and Atletico, he has shown up. Of course, there is literally so much one can do with that side but I find he's the man for the big occasion.

I don't know, maybe that is just me really...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:29 pm

babun1024 wrote:
The xcx wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Yuri Yukuv wrote:
Doc wrote:So no one gets angry when hot tea spills on them, is it really just me that is clumsy?!

Well I am not english so I dont drink tea. I only drink coffee in my car on the way to work. Iced Cofee.
Tee>>>> coffee big time. The effect lasts longer...
What teas do you like?
Ceylon Assam or Earl grey...
No love for classical lemon flavored tea? Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:29 pm

You are a math major babun?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:30 pm

People are so in love with Higuain that i had to go the other extreme :bball:

The most annoying thing is that we're buying Coentrao who plays Marcelo's position and Aguero who plays Higuain/Benz position. Probably the two areas where we least need help lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:31 pm

Maths

Madness Attacking The Head Slowly...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:31 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:You are a math major babun?
yeah Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:No discussions make me angry

People being emotional over the internets makes me smile inside, like this Very Happy
Humans attach emotions to pretty much ANYTHING. We've been reading books for centuries which have made us emotional in many different ways. The Internet is no different - it's like an interactive book.

The Internet is not some kind of magical device that detaches people of emotions. They are always there.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Interesting, What kind of math do you do mostly? Bachelors or Masters? What do you wanna do with that diploma by the way?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:

People being emotional over the internets makes me smile inside, like this Very Happy
Humans attach emotions to pretty much ANYTHING. We've been reading books for centuries which have made us emotional in many different ways. The Internet is no different - it's like an interactive book.

The Internet is not some kind of magical device that detaches people of emotions. They are always there.
OT: What discussion makes you more angry ? - Page 2 Tumblr_li841iTUBj1qi1jfeo1_400OT: What discussion makes you more angry ? - Page 2 Typing
It looks something like this over internet Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:37 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:

OT: What discussion makes you more angry ? - Page 2 Tumblr_li841iTUBj1qi1jfeo1_400OT: What discussion makes you more angry ? - Page 2 Typing
It looks something like this over internet Very Happy
Someone should do a thesis on Internet trolls and WHY they get a high from it.

Lab rat #1? Cyberman. :coffee:

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Interesting, What kind of math do you do mostly? Bachelors or Masters? What do you wanna do with that diploma by the way?
I'm in the first year of my master. Insurance companies need good mathematicians the most (actuary) Very Happy
Master of Science in maths is so freaking hard here, every year only 200 graduates in whole Germany Very Happy I'm biting through with it Very Happy
Senor Penguin wrote:
Someone should do a thesis on Internet trolls and WHY they get a high from it.

Lab rat #1? Cyberman. :coffee:
We could interview him then we need giovanni to interpret his behaviour Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:46 pm

There is something terribly satisfying about winding up someone or getting them butthurt i have to admit.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:52 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:There is something terribly satisfying about winding up someone or getting them butthurt i have to admit.
I'll define it as 'BOSS' feeling Very Happy You feel superior to the one who loses his/her calm Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:54 pm

not quite feeling superior, rather you love to see them lose control
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:00 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:not quite feeling superior, rather you love to see them lose control
Pure satisf*cktion, indeed Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:52 pm

The discussion that Alonso isn't good enough really busts my balls.

-__-
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:07 am

Hypothetical Football/thread
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2