billionmillion
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Messiah
IAmManUnited
jibers
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Should David Villa leave Barcelona? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should David Villa leave Barcelona?

Post by buddytaller Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:35 am

I think Villa's problem is lack of confidence, he's no longer the star attraction he used to be at Valencia, he is third choice to take free-kicks and penalties, he is second choice to receive a pass from a team mate when he is wide open, and he's being played out of position.

His situation is pretty much like the man he replaced at the club, but unlike Ibrahimovic, he hasn't threatened Pep with violence and he's yet to write a book Smile

buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Should David Villa leave Barcelona? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should David Villa leave Barcelona?

Post by mzamani Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:51 am

Leave the best club in the world? i know what my choice would be. and if he indeed is unhappy, he should pass the ball less to Messi :coffee:
mzamani
mzamani
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:52 am

lol at english media creating some Stupid rumours & people believing it!! what a joke!!

he had a small injury, Guardiola gave him some rest for 1-2 matches ..
next day, english newspapers ( Villa is suffering, problems with Messi, Liverpool rumours)?? LoOoOoOoOoOoL growup!!

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:04 am

"The elephant in the room. Messi"

LOL Laughing

Anyway Barca will sell Villa for peanuts sooner or later and sign another high profile striker for loads of cash who's only role will be to stroke Messi's ego.

:dance:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:58 am

Zealous wrote:"The elephant in the room. Messi"

LOL Laughing

Anyway Barca will sell Villa for peanuts sooner or later and sign another high profile striker for loads of cash who's only role will be to stroke Messi's ego.

:dance:
My pick would be CR7, since he's ALREADY getting Messi chants by just being there. And he wouldn't even need to change kit numbers!
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:17 am

We need Villa back. Sad

2 for 1 deal? :lol!:
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:51 am

jib
Villa gets plenty of the ball.I dont know where you get that from.
Nobody on the team refuses him the ball.If he comes in he gets the ball.
So that part is completely wrong.
Regarding playing on the wing,he plays there for Spain and I havent heard a single story saying he is unhappy with Spain.
So this is just a ridiculous rumour.

I dont think there are any problems with Messi.Messi creates atleast 2 chances for Villa every game.Villa is just finishing poorly atm.Once he improves there the rumours too will die down.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:22 am

just because ibrahimobitch said messi was the reason he didnt play as a CF.now media makes shit out of this

yeah villa played same position for spain, i never seen villa playing CF, he was playing same position in the world cup.

Also its a fact that when Eto was playing CF, messi scored more than him as a right winger and was CL top-scorer. wing ming are all excuses if you show your scoring abilities you will play where you want. they dont lick messi's ass because he is sexy and his ass tastes good
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:23 pm

Of course he knew he would be Messi's bxtch, everybody that goes to that team would be.. The fact that he doesn't play in the middle is what probably pisses him off

I wouldn't mind going to a team that is winning trophies that has a player better than me, what I would mind is him taking up my space when its not his natural position
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:Of course he knew he would be Messi's bxtch, everybody that goes to that team would be.. The fact that he doesn't play in the middle is what probably pisses him off

I wouldn't mind going to a team that is winning trophies that has a player better than me, what I would mind is him taking up my space when its not his natural position

I see what you are saying but the part I don't agree with is that false 9 is not Messi's natural position. He is the leading scorer in every competition he enters and has scored 50 goals per year when he has been playing there not to mention his assist totals will be in the top 2 or 3 in europe. He has performed better as a false 9 then any other position he's played in, so the false 9 has come more naturally to Messi then any other position has.

Just because he didn't play there coming up doesn't mean he can't change to a position that suits his talents better, there are tons of players all over the world who do this especially in Barca's system.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:Of course he knew he would be Messi's bxtch, everybody that goes to that team would be.. The fact that he doesn't play in the middle is what probably pisses him off

Playing too much FIFA there buddy? :facepalm:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3