Conte: 'Juve fans mustn't jeer' Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Conte: 'Juve fans mustn't jeer'

5 posters

Go down

Conte: 'Juve fans mustn't jeer' Empty Conte: 'Juve fans mustn't jeer'

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:36 pm

Antonio Conte criticised the Juventus Stadium fans for jeering Sebastian Giovinco. “At times they really irritate me.”

Giovinco scored in the 3-0 victory over Siena, but the supporters in Turin were not always fully behind the side.

“We should enjoy today’s victory, as we had to win and it was not easy,” Conte told Rai Sport.

“Siena are in great shape and they deserve compliments for their performance. We got three points and did very well in psychological terms to control the game.

“At times certain murmurs of complaint from the stands really irritate me, as I find them inopportune. People forget that 18 months ago Juve were seventh.

“They ought to be enthusiastic at having players like Giovinco, so I do not agree with those who jeer.”

Next Friday there is the Scudetto showdown with Napoli, as the gap at the top is currently seven points awaiting the Partenopei’s trip to Udinese tomorrow.

“We will go to Naples with humility and play with a more relaxed state of mind thanks to today’s win,” added Conte.

The tactician has been linked with Chelsea and dropped a hint he is considering it.

"I am attracted by the idea of working overseas."
=========

In the rest he said that Juve is his first choice in few years he might leave
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte: 'Juve fans mustn't jeer' Empty Re: Conte: 'Juve fans mustn't jeer'

Post by Cotes Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:29 pm

“They ought to be enthusiastic at having players like Giovinco, so I do not agree with those who jeer.” <<< THIS
I couldn't say it better myself...Giovinco is a good player
not every game he's gonna have a great performance but that shouldn't make us forget of his qualities....
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:21 pm

Ok for the first time i'm getting angry with Conte.

First he has a go at the fans for being angry after the pathetic Roma display, now he's not only saying we shouldn't jeer a man who constantly screws us over but that we should be grateful, we... Juventus football club should be grateful for a player like Giovinco. Okay Laughing

It's not like we were once a big club now languishing in the middle of the table, we're Italian champions and CL hopefulls. For far too long the likes of fkn Giovinco have held us down in the attacking sense.

Trezeguet, ADP, Baggio, Ravanelli etc etc etc were levels above Giovinco in terms of everything to do with striking ffs.

Then, to top off his most annoying interview yet, instead of saying something like "It's possible in the future I could work abroad" But no, he says what he says instead.

Conte is wrong on this one. Can't keep attacking fans... It's not like he's having a go at racists or violent fans. If a player keeps losing the ball then a jeer or two is fine.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by vinovo90 Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:12 am

Team fans and supporters should be always support the team when they enter the field,, jeering at player doesn't help at all,, especially to strugling player.

vinovo90
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mp4krJuventino Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:12 pm

Jeering players like Vucinic and Giovinco is an absolute travesty.

Vucinic who came here and on his first season helped win the league and finish 2nd in the cup whilst being arguably our best forward does not deserve to be booed if he makes a few mistakes now and then, especially since he IS our current best striker.

And Giovinco who receives way more hate than is necessary. It's almost as if 90% of this Juve board only see the bad when Giovinco is playing and non of the good which way out-weights the negative. This is a player with potential to be better than a lot of your beloved "greats".

Boos won't help these players do better. Your supporters need to back the players and after Conte calling them to be the 12th man not long ago doing this was disgusting. The fans let the team down.

Mp4krJuventino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:19 pm

I'm sorry but Giovinco is a little bit past the potential stage and thinking he can eventually become better than the likes of ADP and Baggio is just wrong.

At least when Vucinic isn't scoring he's making space for strikers and taking defenders for a nice run. When Giovinco isn't performing all he does is give the ball away and refuse to pass.

What should the fans do? Accept mediocrity and cheer the players on when they're not doing their job?

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down