Italy's new look attack

+8
lszanto
Lord Awesome
Zealous
JuvenelCuore
ciro1316
rwo power
McLewis
pasquale22
12 posters

Go down

Who should start assuming Prandelli keeps 4-3-1-2

Italy's new look attack Vote_lcap32%Italy's new look attack Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 8 ]
Italy's new look attack Vote_lcap0%Italy's new look attack Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Italy's new look attack Vote_lcap0%Italy's new look attack Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Italy's new look attack Vote_lcap44%Italy's new look attack Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 11 ]
Italy's new look attack Vote_lcap24%Italy's new look attack Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 6 ]
 
Total Votes : 25
 
 

Italy's new look attack Empty Italy's new look attack

Post by pasquale22 Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:54 pm

Now I'm assuming Balotelli will be starting now that Cassano and Rossi are out. So who should his partner In attack be for the upcoming fixtures. For those who vote Giovinco it should be noted he in this case is considered a SS not a CAM
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2329
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Italy's new look attack Empty Re: Italy's new look attack

Post by McLewis Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Giovinco had to withdraw with an injury.

I'd probably go with Matri or Osvaldo. Probably Matri overall though.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 12896
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Italy's new look attack Empty Re: Italy's new look attack

Post by pasquale22 Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:55 pm

^^^ that's right. I think however we need a SS which none of these are except Giovinco.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2329
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Italy's new look attack Empty Re: Italy's new look attack

Post by rwo power Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:56 pm

As the OP wrote "new look attack" it has to be Matri. After, he looks best Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Italy's new look attack Empty Re: Italy's new look attack

Post by ciro1316 Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:14 pm

having to turn to matri is an example of the lack of depth in the italy squad as a country we need to invest in youth after balotelli italy doesn't really have a world class player in their front line the closes thing is rossi and he isn't world class

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Italy's new look attack Empty Re: Italy's new look attack

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:17 pm

ciro1316 wrote:having to turn to matri is an example of the lack of depth in the italy squad as a country we need to invest in youth after balotelli italy doesn't really have a world class player in their front line the closes thing is rossi and he isn't world class

Balotelli is not close to worldclass ? Neither is Cassano ? On what planet ? :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Italy's new look attack Empty Re: Italy's new look attack

Post by pasquale22 Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:22 pm

ciro1316 wrote:having to turn to matri is an example of the lack of depth in the italy squad as a country we need to invest in youth after balotelli italy doesn't really have a world class player in their front line the closes thing is rossi and he isn't world class
Lack of depth or lack of knowledge. I don't do this often but ...
:facepalm:
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2329
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Italy's new look attack Empty Re: Italy's new look attack

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:23 pm

Italy's new look attack Pazzini

:coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Italy's new look attack Empty Re: Italy's new look attack

Post by ciro1316 Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:28 pm

I'm sorry your right i miss spoke he isn't world class yet but he is a world class talent with the ability to become a world class player and the truth is he is the only player on the front line that this can be said about

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Italy's new look attack Empty Re: Italy's new look attack

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:56 pm

ciro1316 wrote:I'm sorry your right i miss spoke he isn't world class yet but he is a world class talent with the ability to become a world class player and the truth is he is the only player on the front line that this can be said about

Yes, but I would say having Matri, Pazzini, Balotelli, Rossi [when fit], Quagliarella, Osvaldo, Gilardino [deep depth], etc. to select from is not exactly a dilemma. :coffee:

Arguably, Italia has the best set of strikers right now. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Italy's new look attack Empty Re: Italy's new look attack

Post by ciro1316 Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:59 pm

very true i just would love to see a improvement in italian talent

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Italy's new look attack Empty Re: Italy's new look attack

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:59 pm

Osvaldo's Italian?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 5972
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Italy's new look attack Empty Re: Italy's new look attack

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:00 pm

I'd vote Giovinco Matri and Pazzini.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 5972
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Italy's new look attack Empty Re: Italy's new look attack

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Osvaldo's Italian?

Yes. Born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, but of Italian descendants. He was criticized recently for choosing Italia, to which he responded that he "felt Italian" and "was Italian." Do not quote me on that exactly. :coffee:

In short, yes. He plays for Italia. Got his first call up on 5 October and played 11 October of this year. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Italy's new look attack Empty Re: Italy's new look attack

Post by pasquale22 Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:45 am

Italy's new look attack Blog_2540_2388115437437

hmm
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2329
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Italy's new look attack Empty Re: Italy's new look attack

Post by pasquale22 Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:47 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:Osvaldo's Italian?

Yes. Born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, but of Italian descendants. He was criticized recently for choosing Italia, to which he responded that he "felt Italian" and "was Italian." Do not quote me on that exactly. :coffee:

In short, yes. He plays for Italia. Got his first call up on 5 October and played 11 October of this year. :coffee:
Alot of italians migrated to buenos aires in around the 60's,70's . I actually have cousins there. So I'm guessing same might haven happened with his family.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2329
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Italy's new look attack Empty Re: Italy's new look attack

Post by pasquale22 Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:49 am

I was born in Australia but my family migrated from Italy around the same time which could be like osvaldo's case. I feel more Italian than Australian. So in that case I guess I'm with osvaldo and see where his decision comes from
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2329
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Italy's new look attack Empty Re: Italy's new look attack

Post by lszanto Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:20 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
ciro1316 wrote:I'm sorry your right i miss spoke he isn't world class yet but he is a world class talent with the ability to become a world class player and the truth is he is the only player on the front line that this can be said about

Yes, but I would say having Matri, Pazzini, Balotelli, Rossi [when fit], Quagliarella, Osvaldo, Gilardino [deep depth], etc. to select from is not exactly a dilemma. :coffee:

Arguably, Italia has the best set of strikers right now. :coffee:

Messi, Lopez, Higuain, Aguero, Tevez, Lavezzi, Ruben, Milito. And they still can't win :facepalm:

On topic though, I think Giovinco should be given a chance, as he's boss. Balotelli :bow:
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Italy's new look attack Empty Re: Italy's new look attack

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:41 am

ciro1316 wrote:having to turn to matri is an example of the lack of depth in the italy squad as a country we need to invest in youth after balotelli italy doesn't really have a world class player in their front line the closes thing is rossi and he isn't world class

Lack of depth? LMFAO.

Prima Punta's: Balotelli, Pazzini, Osvaldo, Matri, Borriello, Quagliarella, ...
Seconda Punta's: Cassano, Giovinco, Rossi, Di Natale, Miccoli, ....

wtf are we lacking?

Balotelli is on the verge of being World Class.
Cassano is World Class.
Rossi was on the peak in doing so.

A prime example of how underrated Italy is.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Italy's new look attack Empty Re: Italy's new look attack

Post by Luca Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:48 am

lszanto wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
ciro1316 wrote:I'm sorry your right i miss spoke he isn't world class yet but he is a world class talent with the ability to become a world class player and the truth is he is the only player on the front line that this can be said about

Yes, but I would say having Matri, Pazzini, Balotelli, Rossi [when fit], Quagliarella, Osvaldo, Gilardino [deep depth], etc. to select from is not exactly a dilemma. :coffee:

Arguably, Italia has the best set of strikers right now. :coffee:

Messi, Lopez, Higuain, Aguero, Tevez, Lavezzi, Ruben, Milito. And they still can't win :facepalm:

On topic though, I think Giovinco should be given a chance, as he's boss. Balotelli :bow:

Giovinco has been given his chance he is just injured right now
Agreed though

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Italy's new look attack Empty Re: Italy's new look attack

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:08 am

Marco Verratti and Lorenzo Insigne... Those to look out for. That's right Ciro. We even have depth within Youth.

Tobad for Insigne... two match suspension

http://football-italia.net/node/12680

Verratti got called up again for his U20 side against Ghana.

http://www.marcoverratti92.com/officialsite/news/90
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Italy's new look attack Empty Re: Italy's new look attack

Post by uzonero Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:06 am

who's prandelli calling up to replace the injured giovinco?
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1201
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Italy's new look attack Empty Re: Italy's new look attack

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:10 am

I'm pretty sure no one will be called up to replace Giovinco.

I personally want to see Pazzini and Balotelli line up together, however as long as Gilardino doesn't play again under Prandelli I'm satisfied.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Italy's new look attack Empty Re: Italy's new look attack

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum