Napoli - Better actors and divers than Barcelona

+4
Vibe
hailwood
The Messiah
FC_Hollywood
8 posters

Go down

Napoli - Better actors and divers than Barcelona Empty Napoli - Better actors and divers than Barcelona

Post by FC_Hollywood Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:42 pm

The acting performances of Napoli (aka Refpoli) have been successful once again by convincing the Dutch referee (who is anti-german) to give Badstuber a red card and was naive to the diving of the Italians.

Shame.

FC_Hollywood
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Napoli - Better actors and divers than Barcelona Empty Re: Napoli - Better actors and divers than Barcelona

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:47 pm

At some point I thought Napoli players thought Allianz Arena is a swimming pool.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Napoli - Better actors and divers than Barcelona Empty Re: Napoli - Better actors and divers than Barcelona

Post by hailwood Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:47 pm

Not up to Bayern standards for diving. Nor are Napoli as good at "influencing" refs apparently, 2 no fouls on Zuniga and a red . Of course, didn't bayern have the same sort of refs 2 years ago when they got past Fiorentina.

hailwood
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:49 pm

Napoli - Better actors and divers than Barcelona Klose-fuorigioco1
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by hailwood Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:49 pm

Germany should do well in Olympic diving in England this summer.

hailwood
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:53 pm

I was very disappointed by Cavani, I thought he was a stud...
Inler played very dirty, elbowed people many times, specially Muller on the face twice. Ribery was hacked down often enough but I don't blame them for that, he was raping them Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:53 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Napoli - Better actors and divers than Barcelona Klose-fuorigioco1

Exactly. Like Bayern fans can talk.... Rolling Eyes
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by FC_Hollywood Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:55 pm

Only a kid talks about something of 2 seasons ago when we are talking about a match of today llooooooooooooooooooll

FC_Hollywood
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:58 pm

I have never seen such dirty tactic in my entire life, Cavanni was an absolute disgrace, Inher was elbowing pushing and jumping all over Bayern players.

Uefa should do something about dirty tactics and bad officiating, how in God's name was that a straight Red card for Badstuber, pathetic.

We won, so I am not butthurt or whatsoever but when we played against City they played with pride and accepted defeat unlike Napoli who first decided to take out Schweini and then Ribery.

What a disgrace, I lost all respect for Napoli today.

I hope they dont qualify and go back to Europa where they belong to
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FC_Hollywood Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Dirty Italians broke Schweinsteiger's collarbone

And this is what the DUTCH (Anti-German) referee tolerates?! The breaking of human bones and a dive by CAVANI is tolerated? Shame!

Last edited by FC_Hollywood on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

FC_Hollywood
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Legit yellow-card in my eyes.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:00 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:Napoli - Better actors and divers than Barcelona Klose-fuorigioco1

Exactly. Like Bayern fans can talk.... Rolling Eyes

This wasn't any Bayern players fault it was simply the refs fault and moreover Fiorentina also had an offside goal in the 2nd match...

and of course Man-U fans will always be butthurt after what we did to them
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:01 pm

FC_Hollywood wrote:Dirty Italians broke Schweinsteiger's collarbone

And this is what the DUTCH (Anti-German) referee tolerates?! The breaking of human bones and a dive by CAVANI is tolerated? Shame!

WTF come on, Piggy getting injured was clearly an accident, that wasn't an overly hard challenge, Schweinsteiger just got unlucky when he landed, it was a totally legit bodycheck.

The only real disgrace was Cavanis dive that sent of Badstuber, anything else was just typical physicality. Not pretty, but not really dirty either.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down