I will take my leave of this place for a while.

5 posters

Go down

I will take my leave of this place for a while. Empty I will take my leave of this place for a while.

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:10 pm

Gonna be moving soon. maybe as soon as this saturday. gotta clean up my place (everywhere to save money) and some other things so
I will not have time to talk here. timing of return monday or tuesday if all goes well.

I will probably miss the next game as a result so pls someone do a summary of next game for me to read.
Later.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

I will take my leave of this place for a while. Empty Re: I will take my leave of this place for a while.

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:13 pm

Please do let us know when you take a dump as well

see you next week, lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

I will take my leave of this place for a while. Empty Re: I will take my leave of this place for a while.

Post by Shamirr Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:51 pm

Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:58 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Please do let us know when you take a dump as well

see you next week, lol

hahahaha

youll be back in less than 6 days!!! come on mate not too long.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:04 pm

I am returned.... only to announce i will prolong my leave.. this time.. for 1-2 months... and nick well we never did get along but im a better guy so i wont respond to that comment of urs. (even though i am the more hostile person on this madrid section) smoking

until my return in 1-2 month's time, found out my preferred image hoster has apng support (*bleep* yea). so when viewing my 3rd sig pls use forefox or opera or else it wont work. smoking

so annoying that i had to reduce the frame rate of the sig. it was 59-60fps but i had to reduce it to 10fps to make filesize smaller. wanted it at least 20fps or 15fps but alas it didnt work out scratch smoking

Gonna do one more sig... after that im gone... What a Face take a guess on the next sig i will do (directed at madridistas on this forum)... hint. Its Benz related.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:13 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:I am returned.... only to announce i will prolong my leave.. this time.. for 1-2 months... and nick well we never did get along but im a better guy so i wont respond to that comment of urs. (even though i am the more hostile person on this madrid section) smoking

until my return in 1-2 month's time, found out my preferred image hoster has apng support (*bleep* yea). so when viewing my 3rd sig pls use forefox or opera or else it wont work. smoking

so annoying that i had to reduce the frame rate of the sig. it was 59-60fps but i had to reduce it to 10fps to make filesize smaller. wanted it at least 20fps or 15fps but alas it didnt work out scratch smoking

Gonna do one more sig... after that im gone... What a Face take a guess on the next sig i will do (directed at madridistas on this forum)... hint. Its Benz related.
The great dino hunter is back Very Happy
Im honored and so should be madridistas
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:00 pm

^^ I dunno whether i shud feel insulted or downright pissed. did u not read my post? smoking

Also I MAD. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Working on sig, looks like i have to do two separate ones to meet filesize demands. thank god im not doing this in gif or else it be a nightmare. scratch smoking

edit: alright im done. annoyed i had to split it to two but i had no choice... And now to take my leave. 1-2 months of fixing someone else's B***S***... I am not a happy camper. gonna do one post then leave.

Later~
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:^^ I dunno whether i shud feel insulted or downright pissed. did u not read my post? smoking

Also I MAD. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Working on sig, looks like i have to do two separate ones to meet filesize demands. thank god im not doing this in gif or else it be a nightmare. scratch smoking

edit: alright im done. annoyed i had to split it to two but i had no choice... And now to take my leave. 1-2 months of fixing someone else's B***S***... I am not a happy camper. gonna do one post then leave.

Later~
Both works for me Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down