SKY 24 FORMATIONS : Juve - Fiorentina

+3
The Nature Boy
Luca
DeviAngel
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SKY 24 FORMATIONS : Juve - Fiorentina  Empty SKY 24 FORMATIONS : Juve - Fiorentina

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:25 pm

SKY 24 FORMATIONS : Juve - Fiorentina  309702_192334017507647_113946692013047_431869_1944820622_n

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

SKY 24 FORMATIONS : Juve - Fiorentina  Empty Re: SKY 24 FORMATIONS : Juve - Fiorentina

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:36 pm

Damn, that line up would be nice with Quagliarella in/Pepe out Smile

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

SKY 24 FORMATIONS : Juve - Fiorentina  Empty Re: SKY 24 FORMATIONS : Juve - Fiorentina

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:39 pm

I was thinking the same thing Luca...

BTW, welcome back. where were you?
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:41 pm

yet again no Elia, Pepe has played God knows how many games he has played and yet it was said Elia was exhausted when he did not even play mid-week for Holland....

yet Pepe has played just last 3 days and is again starting,

Conte and his excuses :facepalm:

what a coach...... meh
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Could be decent. Vuci playing out wide which is where he's better off. Also, I agree about Quags. I think we all do. No
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:54 pm

elmystique wrote:yet again no Elia, Pepe has played God knows how many games he has played and yet it was said Elia was exhausted when he did not even play mid-week for Holland....

what a coach...... meh

i agree that he is definitly bullshitting us about elia... something has to be going on behind the scenes with the player or else there is no other reason (besides him sucking which is flase) why he doesnt play.

He is not a meh coach... i dont believe that. I do think that we all got a bit too high on him after the first 3 games, but all in all, look at our league position. Im not happy about a bunch of draws either, but I will reserve my judgment for after we play through 7 games of hell including Inter, Napoli, Fiorentina, Roma, Lazio, Cesena, and whoever that other game is against
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:57 pm

king_alex10 wrote:
elmystique wrote:yet again no Elia, Pepe has played God knows how many games he has played and yet it was said Elia was exhausted when he did not even play mid-week for Holland....

what a coach...... meh

i agree that he is definitly bullshitting us about elia... something has to be going on behind the scenes with the player or else there is no other reason (besides him sucking which is flase) why he doesnt play.

He is not a meh coach... i dont believe that. I do think that we all got a bit too high on him after the first 3 games, but all in all, look at our league position. Im not happy about a bunch of draws either, but I will reserve my judgment for after we play through 7 games of hell including Inter, Napoli, Fiorentina, Roma, Lazio, Cesena, and whoever that other game is against

king_alex have u heard about the new LOTR game coming out on Nov. 1 for PS3, 360 and PC called "War in the North"

looks like its gonna be the real deal..... Laughing

will provide footage if you want.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:00 pm

Palermo is the other game ^
and yes, that stretch will define Conte and his Juventus

What I don't understand is why bring in so much depth if it is not to be used.
I mean knowing now how Conte has managed his squad I would have rather seen only 3-4 players brought in, considering.
Every week we say its too early to to spot that habit but I don't know how much more proof we need, even when Juventus is drawing winnable games how does he fix the line up

I mean 0-0 against Chievo with 1 striker up top to 2-2 with Genoa with 2 strikers but 2 goals conceded and the same damn result, at least Chievo was away lol

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:00 pm

elmystique wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:

what a coach...... meh

king_alex have u heard about the new LOTR game coming out on Nov. 1 for PS3, 360 and PC called "War in the North"

yeah man im getting readyu for it, should be intense
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Luca wrote:Palermo is the other game ^

I mean knowing now how Conte has managed his squad I would have rather seen only 3-4 players brought in, considering.
Every week we say its too early to to spot that habit but I don't know how much more proof we need, even when Juventus is drawing winnable games how does he fix the line up

I mean 0-0 against Chievo with 1 striker up top to 2-2 with Genoa with 2 strikers but 2 goals conceded and the same damn result, at least Chievo was away lol

i dont think he knows who he wants in what situations yet, IMO.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:04 pm

king_alex10 wrote:

he changes formation a lot which I don't mind but when you're always playing the same players, minus maybe 1 striker change such as when you play two strikers Matri is starting.
Change formation- use different players too?
Why can't Elia start this game, we know he won't start against Inter and probably not against Napoli
The same goes for Fabio

Fabio total minutes- 11
Elia total minutes- 45
Pepe the unoutchable- ~

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:06 pm

king_alex10 wrote:
elmystique wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:

what a coach...... meh

yeah man im getting readyu for it, should be intense

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Luca wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:

he changes formation a lot which I don't mind but when you're always playing the same players, minus maybe 1 striker change such as when you play two strikers Matri is starting.
Change formation- use different players too?
Why can't Elia start this game, we know he won't start against Inter and probably not against Napoli
The same goes for Fabio

Fabio total minutes- 11
Elia total minutes- 45
Pepe the unoutchable- ~

well obviously Elia Quagliarella and Pepe are in different levels in Conte's mind. I disagree with him but that is a discussion for another thread. The comment that u quoted though was more meant for formations and strike/mf partnerships... I dont think that Conte has figured out his "vs. a Small team lineup" and his "vs. a big team lineup" nor has he figured out his "we need a goal" or "we need to lock this down" lineups.

he tried to execute a lockdown lineup but Pazienza was not the right man for it, Vidal would have executed it. I think that no matter what, he doesnt like Elia, and he doesnt trust Quagliarella yet.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:10 pm

Ah now we are relying on SKY I see. I told you guys, they are always right. They are the best source within the media. Now speaking of the formations...

WHY PEPE AND VUCINIC AHEAD OF DEL PIERO OR QUAGLIARELLA?

Conte, ora mi sta facendo girare la testa? Camurria, ma che minchia fai?

As for Cerci... Juventus have to look for him and Jovetic.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:11 pm

I begin to worry ffs how can elia settle or get his form back when he is always on the bench same for Quagli Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:12 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
SKY 24 FORMATIONS : Juve - Fiorentina  309702_192334017507647_113946692013047_431869_1944820622_n

Quaglia in place of Vuci!
Pirlo needs some rest,we have Inter on Saturday..So it should be a 4-4-2 with Pepe-Elia
I hope to see PDC back @ LB & Chiellini-Barzagli CBs!
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:13 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I begin to worry ffs how can elia settle or get his form back when he is always on the bench same for Quagli Sad

And yet when I said that, apperently I hated Esti? Razz
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I begin to worry ffs how can elia settle or get his form back when he is always on the bench same for Quagli Sad

I want esti to play to they need to rotate
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:15 pm

fair enough, I do agree with that too.
He played the same line up and formation against Milan and Chievo, with all respect to Chievo they approach the game differently than Milan.

Chievo pretty much played the counter and were content to draw, Juventus played one striker and even with a ton of possession managed like, two attempts on goal. That is a problem.

The problem is, he will lose Quagliarella and it is a damn shame because he deserves way more respect, this is not his first year for Juventus, he is not a kid trying to make it, he led the best attack in Italy until injury and has represented Italy. He also gave his knee to this team, kills me to see him on the bench.

FORZA QUAGLIAGOL

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:16 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Well exactly... that is what I said.. but Elia needs to be play more as he is the better winger... thats all.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:17 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Well exactly... that is what I said.. but Elia needs to be play more as he is the better winger... thats all.

actually I think Esti will overpass elia in time he has huge potential
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:19 pm

That won't happen if he stays with us, needs to play elsewhere. In order for that to happen, he'd have to be a starter for another squad.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:19 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Ah now we are relying on SKY I see. I told you guys, they are always right. They are the best source within the media. Now speaking of the formations...

WHY PEPE AND VUCINIC AHEAD OF DEL PIERO OR QUAGLIARELLA?

Conte, ora mi sta facendo girare la testa? Camurria, ma che minchia fai?

As for Cerci... Juventus have to look for him and Jovetic.

Alex-Matri-Quaglia :bow: Just to think of it..SEX! Laughing
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Agreed. Even Vucinic would be better in place of Del Piero as that is not DP's ideal position. But Vucinic should get back in his groove.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:23 pm

Is this a home game?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next