redstar
zarola
Tomwin Lannister
inderbaby
DeviAngel
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Conte: 'Juve must learn from this'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Conte: 'Juve must learn from this'

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:26 am

What does the coach have to do with spending ? If anything, Conte reduced spending by not wanting players like Vargas to come when Marotta negotiated for them.

Juventus were shaky against small clubs, this year they are confidently going forward but having unfortunate finishing and untimely goals hinder their progress.

Injuries ? De Ceglie was not much of a problem, he is not even a start unfortunately. Vidal was injured today so how is that any different ? Quagliarella is still not even match fit completely, though he is getting there.

Tell me when Del Neri had control of the team and when Juventus played as well as they did last year.

JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Conte: 'Juve must learn from this'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Conte: 'Juve must learn from this'

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:29 am

Yet his refusal in getting Casano, that wouldn't of cost him anything. To bad for him, that cost him his career at Juventus and it cost Milan almost nothing and a nice Scudetto to their case.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:30 am

Hey Antonio do not bag Marotta for this.

I mean, Pazzini went to Inter along with Poli.

Cassano went to Milan for almost nothing.

But look who is laughing now...

ZIEGLER TO JUVENTUS. Marotta is the real genius.

Thank God Conte came up and sent him away.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:31 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:What does the coach have to do with spending ? If anything, Conte reduced spending by not wanting players like Vargas to come when Marotta negotiated for them.

Juventus were shaky against small clubs, this year they are confidently going forward but having unfortunate finishing and untimely goals hinder their progress.

Injuries ? De Ceglie was not much of a problem, he is not even a start unfortunately. Vidal was injured today so how is that any different ? Quagliarella is still not even match fit completely, though he is getting there.

Tell me when Del Neri had control of the team and when Juventus played as well as they did last year.

:facepalm: It's really sad how you're trying to create excuses for him..Keep going guys
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:32 am

Hopefully Marotta makes the smart move and gets a quality LB. + CB
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:33 am

one thing for sure, he sucks doing interview!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:33 am

tareks wrote:

:facepalm: It's really sad how you're trying to create excuses for him..Keep going guys

Actually I beg to differ, it's really sad to see how you're having difficulty in reply back to my points and his points. But hey... let's keep going like this shall we. If you have nothing else to provide, then settle it as Conte is the better coach.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:35 am

MMM wrote:one thing for sure, he sucks doing interview!

Is that so? :facepalm:

How do you feel about not being the first option of being a coach?

"It's not about how you arrive, but how you end it"

What formation will you be using?

"It's what's done on the pitch what matters.

Yes, of course he sucks. :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:39 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
MMM wrote:one thing for sure, he sucks doing interview!

Is that so? Conte: 'Juve must learn from this'  - Page 2 1625187496

How do you feel about not being the first option of being a coach?

"It's not about how you arrive, but how you end it"

What formation will you be using?

"It's what's done on the pitch what matters.

Yes, of course he sucks. Conte: 'Juve must learn from this'  - Page 2 2859867778

glad to see you impressed by those words!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:41 am

Honestly, not trying to sound Italian supremacist, but @MMM: how do you know your translated interview is what was actually said ? Lost in translation, perhaps ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:45 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Honestly, not trying to sound Italian supremacist, but @MMM: how do you know your translated interview is what was actually said ? Lost in translation, perhaps ?
glad you asked, logical debate instead of blind fighting! the problem is not his choice of words but the same strategy every time we fail to win no matter who were playing against.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:46 am

MMM, please. Words are what makes the interviews, and what I provided you are two prime examples of what he's doing and how it was said. Thats how good he is.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:47 am

Another Siena quote: "I have sold the most, and spent the least, and we are seated in first position in the table."

And @MMM his strategy is the same because the games always pan out somewhat the same, that is, domination without finishing.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:56 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Another Siena quote: "I have sold the most, and spent the least, and we are seated in first position in the table."

And @MMM his strategy is the same because the games always pan out somewhat the same, that is, domination without finishing.
IMHO we had different situations in our first draw than the last night's draw. just a simple example is that we could not score goals there but last night we failed to keep our advantage 2 times. all in all not a big deal
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:57 am

MMM wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Another Siena quote: "I have sold the most, and spent the least, and we are seated in first position in the table."

IMHO we had different situations in our first draw than the last night's draw. just a simple example is that we could not score goals there but last night we failed to keep our advantage 2 times. all in all not a big deal

I suppose I can see where you are coming from as well, but Conte is just taking it in strides. I trust in what he is doing.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:03 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
MMM wrote:

I suppose I can see where you are coming from as well, but Conte is just taking it in strides. I trust in what he is doing.
I trust him too. we need to be patient and let him do his job. so far he's doing great...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:06 am

Agreed. Does not dictate what is on the pitch exclusively, but rather he dictates emotions, mentality, and everything else. Great guy to have.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:12 am

Last night when I saw the people who were in stadium,cheering for Juve, I saw that proud Juventino face again after years and that's all that matters
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:30 pm

as player he was legend so was ciro so no1 stopped stabbing him ( end of that discussion)

Conte sometimes makes mistakes in the subs yes and lacks somewhat tactical view but as motivator he is great.

what I mind about Cotne is the over-rotating and formation changing the team won't gel to good
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:38 pm

i think CONTE is the first person who need to learn from this game;

if he thinks he is a genius and know how to win even with the average players like pepe; he would do that before he came at JUVENTUS

he need to play those who has the potential like DEL PIERO, KRASIC, ELIJAH ect

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:17 pm

DeviAngel wrote:as player he was legend so was ciro so no1 stopped stabbing him ( end of that discussion)

Conte sometimes makes mistakes in the subs yes and lacks somewhat tactical view but as motivator he is great.

what I mind about Cotne is the over-rotating and formation changing the team won't gel to good

I never stabbed him at the end, I never gave Ferrara any fault except for why he never used the 4-2-3-1 formation when we got our biggest wins with it against Sampdoria and Atatanta. Now look at him, the man is rejuvenating the U21 side. Forza Ferrara!!!

The ONLY mistakes Conte has done is depending on both Pepe and Lichstiener. Of course using Del Piero as a prima Punta. Other than that, he's doing fine. Lacks tactics? I highly doubt that. He brought a 4-2-4 system in Italian football that worked twice and brought it out to Serie A and yet is doing good. Not to mention he's not that type of coach who is scared to take risks like Del Neri. Conte has used a 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 and a 4-1-4-1 and not mostly on his prefered 4-2-4. Tactically there is no problem. As a motivator, as a role model, the man is epic.

No you need to realize the the rotation is good, why because this squad is still rebuilding. He's looking for the right formation to proceed with. He wants to see if Vidal is really a must on the pitch or not, so he is looking to fit him in. He wants to see if a one strikers is better then relying on two. The only odd thing is, he needs to also test his wingers.

lucianomoggi wrote:i think CONTE is the first person who need to learn from this game;

if he thinks he is a genius and know how to win even with the average players like pepe; he would do that before he came at JUVENTUS

Conte is learning don't be ignorant and come up with bias crap.

I would agree about Pepe, but he's played Krasic for a lot of time. The whole point of Pepe in this discussion with other posters is... Pepe is no better than Krasic.

Del Piero is not fit to play every game.
Krasic is in poor form(both Pepe and him should share equal minutes)
Elia has to adapt to Italian football and into his system
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:26 pm

conte cant suck cuz he's italian right?
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:29 pm

djfawnz wrote:conte cant suck cuz he's italian right?

Actually no because I said Del Neri sucked on Page 2. My oh my, he is Italian right? I said Ranieri sucked...? He's Italian right. What the hell does Italian have to do with anything... Go to bed, if you don't even know what you're talking about. Stupid none sense like this is what causes drama.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:as player he was legend so was ciro so no1 stopped stabbing him ( end of that discussion)

I never stabbed him at the end, I never gave Ferrara any fault except for why he never used the 4-2-3-1 formation when we got our biggest wins with it against Sampdoria and Atatanta. Now look at him, the man is rejuvenating the U21 side. Forza Ferrara!!!

The ONLY mistakes Conte has done is depending on both Pepe and Lichstiener. Of course using Del Piero as a prima Punta. Other than that, he's doing fine. Lacks tactics? I highly doubt that. He brought a 4-2-4 system in Italian football that worked twice and brought it out to Serie A and yet is doing good. Not to mention he's not that type of coach who is scared to take risks like Del Neri. Conte has used a 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 and a 4-1-4-1 and not mostly on his prefered 4-2-4. Tactically there is no problem. As a motivator, as a role model, the man is epic.

No you need to realize the the rotation is good, why because this squad is still rebuilding. He's looking for the right formation to proceed with. He wants to see if Vidal is really a must on the pitch or not, so he is looking to fit him in. He wants to see if a one strikers is better then relying on two. The only odd thing is, he needs to also test his wingers.

lucianomoggi wrote:i think CONTE is the first person who need to learn from this game;

Conte is learning don't be ignorant and come up with bias crap.

I would agree about Pepe, but he's played Krasic for a lot of time. The whole point of Pepe in this discussion with other posters is... Pepe is no better than Krasic.

Del Piero is not fit to play every game.
Krasic is in poor form(both Pepe and him should share equal minutes)
Elia has to adapt to Italian football and into his system

I can swear I heard the term 4-2-Fantasia somehow linked to LEO during his Milan days. :coffee:
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Nope.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Nope.
I am convinced
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next