Tomwin Lannister
inderbaby
DeviAngel
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Conte: 'Juve must learn from this'  Empty Conte: 'Juve must learn from this'

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Antonio Conte praised Genoa’s performance, but is concerned at Juventus’ run of stalemates. “We have a long way to go.”
The Bianconeri were pegged back to a 2-2 in Turin this evening, their fourth draw in the last five games.

“We came up against a very good Genoa side and tried to take the initiative, creating many chances, but at the same time allowed our opponents a few too many scoring opportunities,” said the Coach.

“We should’ve avoided conceding that goal five minutes from the end. We tried to go a little deeper at that time and take advantage of the extra space, while we could’ve scored a third goal, but didn’t manage it.

“Instead we conceded from a long ball against the run of play. We have to accept that, learn from it and move on.

“The positive aspect is we are still unbeaten, but I’d have preferred to win two and lose two rather than earn those four draws.

“We have had a strong start to the season, but also realise we have a long way to go. Don’t forget where we came from. Anyone who has had success in football knows it doesn’t come along overnight.”

Alessandro Del Piero was introduced for injury time after a week of controversy around President Andrea Agnelli’s announcement it’s his final season.

“My job is to keep the team concentrated on their football and nothing else,” noted Conte.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte: 'Juve must learn from this'  Empty Re: Conte: 'Juve must learn from this'

Post by inderbaby Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:11 pm

Well it is true that we have not been beaten but thats not enough! We need to win the next 3 games atleast to be considered a champions league team for next season!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Conte: 'Juve must learn from this'  Empty Re: Conte: 'Juve must learn from this'

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:15 pm

It's like last years unbeaten Juve. It sounds good on paper but when you draw 2 against Lech Poznan, 2 against red bull salzburg and the lower teams in Italy it's actually awful.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:16 pm

NO, YOU need to learn.

If you're frontman is doing bad that's why you have players like QUAGLIARELLA and DEL PIERO who are capable of changing games... and you have to give them more than just 3 minutes to do so. Don't waste a sub like Estigarribia out for Pazienza when that wasn't a priority.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:19 pm

The Pazienza sub was terrible.
The formation change was bad.
Storari was bad.
The back line was frightningly poor.
Vucinic was just terrible.

So, Both the players AND Conte need to learn. And fast.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by redstar Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:36 pm

“We should’ve avoided conceding that goal five minutes from the end. We tried to go a little deeper at that time and take advantage of the extra space, while we could’ve scored a third goal, but didn’t manage it.

The winning mentality seems to have not returned. Next match i hope to see Elia,Quagliarella and Vidal.
redstar
redstar
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:10 am

vucinic was meh. but the pazienza su i didnt understand. for real.,

Chiellini is not a left-back.
We NEED Quag.
Please Give more chance to krasic and elia
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:39 am

That hurt so bad!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:31 am

Conte SUCKS!
IMO,he's destroyin Juve,by destroyin our best players(Elia,Quaglia,Alex)

I mean,why not playing Quaglia till now?while Vucinic isn't doing good,but he still Conte's favorite!he can't be having any problems,I'm sure he's 100% fit,or if he's not,then why putting him on the bench while you can bring Toni instead of someone "Not 100% fit"? Rolling Eyes
Then when it's time to put him in,while we were just 1 goal ahead,here comes PAZIENZA Shocked "Here,I can definitly say,CONTE LACKS EXPERIENCE"

Elia,until now,he barely touched the ball,LANGUAGE EXCUSE? hmm give me a break

Alex,I clearly remember that Conte lately said that Alex is fit,m& he can play 90mins just as he play 15mins!& what?6 mins are enough maybe to justifie Il Presidente's decision! :bow: !

P.S.: I'm not able to see the diffenrence between Del Neri & Conte's JUVE tbh! Crying or Very sad
(last 5 games,4 draws,1 win vs MILAN,& after each draw,the same shit by the players & coach,we were good,bad luck..
Or "X" brace or hatrick isn't enough..
Or 1 point won from a tough pitch..
Or satisfied from the performance of the lads..!!)

People,be realistic,leave your emotions aside,I love Conte,but come one!
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:02 am

Genoa are a very weird team to play. Pazienza sub was good. Krasic wasn't, del piero should've came on for mirko cause ADP knows how to waste time,
Hold possession etc.
Im not saying krasic cost us the game but where his attributes really needed at the time? Think about it, he's in poor form and he can't defend as well
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:55 am

tareks wrote:Conte SUCKS!

You stupid disgrace to Juventus! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO CONTE! A JUVENTUS LEGEND! We got another Surag on our hands, first someone who hates Marchisio and now Conte... dear lord what a disgrace of a fan.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:01 am

LOL tareks, I'm not even gonna comment on that
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:02 am

"Conte SUCKS!
IMO,he's destroyin Juve,by destroyin our best players(Elia,Quaglia,Alex)."

Since when is Elia one of the best players on Juventus ? Falls behind about seven others.

Conte sucks ? He was the captain before Del Piero who had more passion in one pink finger than you do running through your veins. He stands on the sidelines screaming from start of the match to end of the match because he loves the club and bleeds for it.

Vergogna.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:11 am

Where did I mention that I hate Conte?
Yes I said CONTE SUCKS,but just as a manager!
As a player YES he's a LEGEND,but as a manager,put your emotions aside,he SUCKS!
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:13 am

scratch
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:13 am

Undefeated and averaging 60% possession a game. Before today, eleven shots on net I believe, and three of them came when Juventus had ten-men due to Vucinic. Yes, he sure does suck. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:15 am

tareks wrote:Where did I mention that I hate Conte?
As a player YES he's a LEGEND,but as a manager,put your emotions aside,he SUCKS!

Yes he sucks so much that were unbeaten and currently first place? While we man handled Milan like a piece of cake. Yes of course he sucks... what logic do you pertain? Don't you know that he is rebuilding this squad, and is experimenting many systems of play, for example 4-2-4. 4-1-4-1, 4-3-3, and 4-2-3-1. You knew who sucked? Del Neri sucked. Conte is doing a good job.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:17 am

Buddy, go read this before you go jumping your high horse and open your big month saying he sucks, disgraceful.

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2011/10/why-antonio-conte-is-juventus-very-own-jose-mourinho/
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:18 am

+1 to Antonio. Del Neri created such a rigid 4-4-2 that he would never dare change it, not even once, no matter how poorly the team was doing.

Conte is not doing things on the field...not exclusively, anyway. He is fixing all aspects, be it youth, be it formation, be it tactics, be it attitude, be it mentality, etc.

He is doing fabulous. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:19 am

tareks wrote:Conte SUCKS!
IMO,he's destroyin Juve,by destroyin our best players(Elia,Quaglia,Alex)

I mean,why not playing Quaglia till now?while Vucinic isn't doing good,but he still Conte's favorite!he can't be having any problems,I'm sure he's 100% fit,or if he's not,then why putting him on the bench while you can bring Toni instead of someone "Not 100% fit"? Rolling Eyes
Then when it's time to put him in,while we were just 1 goal ahead,here comes PAZIENZA Shocked "Here,I can definitly say,CONTE LACKS EXPERIENCE"

Elia,until now,he barely touched the ball,LANGUAGE EXCUSE? hmm give me a break

Alex,I clearly remember that Conte lately said that Alex is fit,m& he can play 90mins just as he play 15mins!& what?6 mins are enough maybe to justifie Il Presidente's decision! :bow: !

P.S.: I'm not able to see the diffenrence between Del Neri & Conte's JUVE tbh! Crying or Very sad
(last 5 games,4 draws,1 win vs MILAN,& after each draw,the same shit by the players & coach,we were good,bad luck..
Or "X" brace or hatrick isn't enough..
Or 1 point won from a tough pitch..
Or satisfied from the performance of the lads..!!)

People,be realistic,leave your emotions aside,I love Conte,but come one!

I believe at a pt. in time I said Conte was garnering his favorite players and there will be not much chances for some players but I got heavily criticized for my views......

oh well....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:20 am

To Conte, "System don't matter"

:coffee: The man is a genius.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:21 am

Elm, your views never claimed Conte sucked, yes some faults and errors which were debatable, but no where near how idiotic Tareks brough it out
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:22 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
tareks wrote:Where did I mention that I hate Conte?

Yes he sucks so much that were unbeaten and currently first place? While we man handled Milan like a piece of cake. Yes of course he sucks... what logic do you pertain? Don't you know that he is rebuilding this squad, and is experimenting many systems of play, for example 4-2-4. 4-1-4-1, 4-3-3, and 4-2-3-1. You knew who sucked? Del Neri sucked. Conte is doing a good job.

Well,last year we handled Milan like a piece of cake also!& all the big teams,so from this point of view,Conte has nothing ahead of Gigi

Then,how much Gigi spent last year on transfers?& Conte this year? scratch

Yet we end up,until now,with 4 draws,Bologna,Catania,Chievo,Genoa..

& don't forget the injuries that Gigi had to deal with last year(specially Quaglia & De Ceglie)
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:26 am

Actually no we didn't bacala, we struggled to even get the win against Milan when we won 2-1. Then again, this year, we got 70% of possesion against Milan, checking the stats now, Juve had 47%. Big difference eh?

Yes, spending 12m on Martinez for example was great money was it?

And yet end up in first place and unbeaten. As you fail to realize that Milan and Inter having a better squad on paper and yet struggle and you are worried about how we are doing? Give me a break.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:26 am

What does the coach have to do with spending ? If anything, Conte reduced spending by not wanting players like Vargas to come when Marotta negotiated for them.

Juventus were shaky against small clubs, this year they are confidently going forward but having unfortunate finishing and untimely goals hinder their progress.

Injuries ? De Ceglie was not much of a problem, he is not even a start unfortunately. Vidal was injured today so how is that any different ? Quagliarella is still not even match fit completely, though he is getting there.

Tell me when Del Neri had control of the team and when Juventus played as well as they did last year.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next