Tribunal to rule on Calciopoli

+2
JuvenelCuore
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Tribunal to rule on Calciopoli  Empty Tribunal to rule on Calciopoli

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:10 pm

The Arbitration Tribunal for Sport has set a November 3 date to rule on the contested 2006 ‘Calciopoli’ Scudetto.
On July 18 the Federal Court ruled it did not have the jurisdiction to make a decision on the title, as Juventus had requested it be revoked from Inter following new evidence.

Wiretaps showed that the Nerazzurri had also contacted referees and designators the same way Juve had.

The matter has been taken to the Arbitration Tribunal for Sport (Tnas) and a date for the hearing has been set for November 3.

The 2004-05 and 2005-06 Scudetti were won by Juventus, but revoked during the Calciopoli trial.

Although the first title remained unassigned, the 2006 edition was handed to Inter as the next team in the table unaffected by the trial.

Earlier this year, the Federation ruled it could not revoke the title from Inter because the statute of limitations had expired.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Tribunal to rule on Calciopoli  Empty Re: Tribunal to rule on Calciopoli

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:38 am

Moggi is an innocent man and I hope he will come back and fix the mess created by Marotta so Juventus will have another good setup of Moggi and a good coach, just like in the days of Lippi.

Forza Moggi !

e Forza Juventus. Ieri, MOGGI, Domani !
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:50 am

I would hate to burst ur bubble, but Moggi is not innocent, he is not even trying to prove himself innocent, all he is trying to do this last few years is to prove that others are guilty too.
But if others are guilty that doesnt make him innocent. That is a concept you simply cant understand.

And no he will never return to Juve or any other club.

Edit: and whats this about Juve stadium being under investgation? I bet its all Morattis fault :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bakai Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:22 am

Moggi just conversed with the heads of arbitrs' corpus. Everybody did this, some even conversed with arbitrs themselves. Yes, it was illegal and he should not have done it and he is guilty from juridical point of view. But ethically as it was just a usual thing I wouldn't say that he is somehow a bad person.

And I think that 2006 years' sentence was not fair as Juve hadn't had benefits over others considerind that others did the same things.

Excuse my english

Bakai
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:51 am

Well the solution is simple! Punish all other clubs that were involved in the same way that Juve were! Equal treatment! And as for the whole Moggi coming back, I prefer Marotta!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:49 pm

CroInter wrote:I would hate to burst ur bubble, but Moggi is not innocent, he is not even trying to prove himself innocent, all he is trying to do this last few years is to prove that others are guilty too.
But if others are guilty that doesnt make him innocent. That is a concept you simply cant understand.

And no he will never return to Juve or any other club.

Edit: and whats this about Juve stadium being under investgation? I bet its all Morattis fault :coffee:

Came out of the closet I see. Razz

No I actually agree here. Moggi isn't innocent, it's just that he was far from the only rule breaker. He's not getting back to football.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:37 pm

@CroInter: my personal belief.

The stadium under investigation was essentially made to sell newspapers and make it seem like there was something corrupt. Torino's Mayor had to make sure it was stable, as any building should be, and he came by and certified it, and the matches will continue as planned.

A routine procedure made to seem like a Mafia scandal.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down