McAgger
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Fahim89
BeautifulGame
nj
28 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Fahim89 Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:02 pm

iftikhar wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:
Nishank wrote:Boudebouz would be an exciting signing, He was excellent for Algeria in the WC..
He played LWM for them in the WC..

yes that is what is SCARY! ! Mata also plays LM! ! Shocked Sad

At this rate we might end up with Wayne Bridge & Damien Duff :-)

ooo those nightmares affraid

Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Fahim89 Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:10 pm

now Goal.com reporting that we targeted Ezequiel Lavezzi! ! when did we ever do that! !

i guess they are still suffering from the Mad Cow. .now its getting more n more imminent Razz

Shocked
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:36 pm

I would be more than happy with

Henderson
Adam
Downing
Wickham
Levron/Zapata or another quality CB
Clichy/Enrique
Mata or another quality LW
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:38 pm

Now Mirror are reporting Wenger is willing to let Clichy leave for Liverpool.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:40 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Now Mirror are reporting Wenger is willing to let Clichy leave for Liverpool.

that does sound like mirror! Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:47 pm

I'm not worried about our dealings in regards to buying players, but the lack of action to get the deadwood out is starting to worry me. We're talking tens of millions of euros in annual wage expenses.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Art Morte wrote:I'm not worried about our dealings in regards to buying players, but the lack of action to get the deadwood out is starting to worry me. We're talking tens of millions of euros in annual wage expenses.

i would add to that . .instead there are talks about selling Raul! outrageous i say! Shocked
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:40 pm

The mirror:
Sunderland agrees 13mil deal for Wickham with Ipswich
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-transfer-news-Sunderland-agree-13million-fee-for-Ipswich-Connor-Wickham-article753463.html

lets hope those rumours that he would choose us are true and there's still a chance to land him.

otherwise i would be very disapointed, would be the 3rd transfer target missed...
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:22 am

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/06/24/liverpool-fc-striker-david-ngog-wage-demands-delay-sunderland-transfer-100252-28933074/

@ Art: It was always going to be hard. It's not FM/Fifa where you can just sell a player. Who's honestly going to match the fees their getting at the moment? Neutral
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:52 am

Read on RAWK that Times are saying "Gaël Clichy has rejected Arsenal’s suggestion to extend his contract beyond next season and wants to move to Liverpool."
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:13 am

ynwa wrote:http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/06/24/liverpool-fc-striker-david-ngog-wage-demands-delay-sunderland-transfer-100252-28933074/

if Sunderland have indeed agreed fee for Wickham and buy him, they wont be needing Ngog and we will be stuck with him...

as you said Pooi, it will be difficult to find clubs matchings their fees demands.
i mean those players we want to sell have contracts here, good contracts with good wages, they wont leave unless they find a better solution for themselves elsewhere.
fairplay, (most would the same)
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:16 pm

Tony Barrett on talksport:

Downing: Everyone knows that the move will happen. LFC want to pay £12m, villa want £20m. Might need a transfer request to force it

Buy British policy: Part of the reason is that the english window is open, part of the reason is for players to hit the ground running

Juan Mata: Doesnt see him as a winger, we havent made a move upto now, but cant rule anything out. Sounds like he's covering his bases. No contact from LFC with Valencia

Charlie Adam: Didnt really mention him

Aaron Lennon: Cant see it happening as we have raheem sterling in the wings, doesnt think it will happen

Diego: Agent talk, might also be the player talking it up. Hasn't heard anything

Meireles: Popular player, not top of the list to be sold, could be available as we have Gerrard in his position

BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:37 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Tony Barrett on talksport:

Downing: Everyone knows that the move will happen. LFC want to pay £12m, villa want £20m. Might need a transfer request to force it

Buy British policy: Part of the reason is that the english window is open, part of the reason is for players to hit the ground running

Juan Mata: Doesnt see him as a winger, we havent made a move upto now, but cant rule anything out. Sounds like he's covering his bases. No contact from LFC with Valencia

Charlie Adam: Didnt really mention him

Aaron Lennon: Cant see it happening as we have raheem sterling in the wings, doesnt think it will happen

Diego: Agent talk, might also be the player talking it up. Hasn't heard anything

Meireles: Popular player, not top of the list to be sold, could be available as we have Gerrard in his position

now the question arises of whom to believe . . Tommo or Talksport peeps . .the later has proven CRAP for a long time. . .now Tommo mentioned that a bid for Mata has been rejected & DC went to visit Valencia & also Real Madrid last week. .now the contradiction is the source . .

also U21 is over so both Mata & Wickham would be available for transfer talk . .now no report of any other club moving in for Mata has been mentioned in the recent reports. .so i guess we are still hopeful . .

Wickham . .well Sunderland seems to be very serious . .it would be sad if we miss out on him . .

Diego i really don't see the point of him in LFC . .

Adam is done even we feel it . .

Downing is very confusing but the conclusion that can be safely reached is that he needs to make a statement himself to push a transfer . .& we can expect him to do so as he has a history Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:39 pm

o o o o sorry i see its all over twitter that the Oyston c*** is saying they didn't receive any offer for Adam! ! that BI***! !
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:57 pm

Fahim89 wrote:
now the question arises of whom to believe . . Tommo or Talksport peeps . .the later has proven CRAP for a long time. . .now Tommo mentioned that a bid for Mata has been rejected & DC went to visit Valencia & also Real Madrid last week. .now the contradiction is the source . .

also U21 is over so both Mata & Wickham would be available for transfer talk . .now no report of any other club moving in for Mata has been mentioned in the recent reports. .so i guess we are still hopeful . .

Wickham . .well Sunderland seems to be very serious . .it would be sad if we miss out on him . .

Diego i really don't see the point of him in LFC . .

Adam is done even we feel it . .

Downing is very confusing but the conclusion that can be safely reached is that he needs to make a statement himself to push a transfer . .& we can expect him to do so as he has a history Razz

Barnett doesnt work for Talksport.He is a Times (Liverpool) journo and pretty reliable and usually doesnt spout rubbish.

And during the ownership saga Times and Guardian were fully behind the fans and wrote some excellent articles.So well respected at the club from what i read.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:00 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Barnett doesnt work for Talksport.He is a Times (Liverpool) journo and pretty reliable and usually doesnt spout rubbish.

And during the ownership saga Times and Guardian were fully behind the fans and wrote some excellent articles.So well respected at the club from what i read.

o ok then. . but times is wayward at most times & this news is a mixture of both good & bad . .so lets see what happens but things are getting stretched for too long now . .

& still i stand on my opinion that Oyston is a BI***! !

:lol!:
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:09 pm

Fahim89 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Barnett doesnt work for Talksport.He is a Times (Liverpool) journo and pretty reliable and usually doesnt spout rubbish.

o ok then. . but times is wayward at most times & this news is a mixture of both good & bad . .so lets see what happens but things are getting stretched for too long now . .

TBH they get it correctly more often than not.And nobody is perfect so i would put it this way Guardian or Times are far more reliable than Tommo.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:23 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:

TBH they get it correctly more often than not.And nobody is perfect so i would put it this way Guardian or Times are far more reliable than Tommo.

hahaha mate . .i have no problem with The Guardian . .Times confuses me . .& in no way was i comparing their reliability with Tommo . .it has just become confusing in recent times . .

Very Happy
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:48 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
iftikhar wrote:So Malaga & PSG are doing better than us, in the transfer market!!!

I haven't lost heart, not yet, still. But I have reason to doubt the hype about the Camoli guy & this transfer window.

Frankly, I have already lowered the expectations and will now be happy with the following:
1. Clear at least some of the trash
2. Keep the good players
3. Decent LB & LW

How have Malaga or PSG done better than us.They havent signed anyone good enough for us.We signed Suarez and Carroll too after Camolli came in.Have they signed anyone of similar quality?

Malaga & PSG are buying while we are not. That's the point.

Any good news to lift my mood!!!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:39 pm

rumor up in Twitter . .that there would be a declaration made . .at 4.30 BST that might be Xabi Alonso for ManU! ! !

some1 give me a gun i need to shoot some1! don't know who but some1! !

outrageous! ! Evil or Very Mad
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Fahim89 wrote:rumor up in Twitter . .that there would be a declaration made . .at 4.30 BST that might be Xabi Alonso for ManU! ! !

Rubbish.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Fahim89 wrote:rumor up in Twitter . .that there would be a declaration made . .at 4.30 BST that might be Xabi Alonso for ManU! ! !

We have more chance of buying Messi anytime soon than United have of buying Alonso.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:48 pm

Xabi Alonso will not be leaving Madrid this transfer window. He will never play for Manchester United.

Also, isn't Tony Barrett the reporter who pushed the story about the Chinese government taking over Liverpool?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:13 pm

This may be off-topic, but I didn't want to add to the number of thread we already have.

ATM Clichy, Adam & Downing are our most promising targets, right!!! Now how much difference will they make along with the existing squad!!! Are they really good enough additions to ensur CL next season!!!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:24 pm

iftikhar wrote:This may be off-topic, but I didn't want to add to the number of thread we already have.

ATM Clichy, Adam & Downing are our most promising targets, right!!! Now how much difference will they make along with the existing squad!!! Are they really good enough additions to ensur CL next season!!!

Each one has got potential to do very well for us. I'll be happy if we get them, but I'm thinking we know like 20% at most of what's going on at LFC. Will be very surprised if we sign no one outside that trio.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Im a bit down right now..

Targets we have missed out -

1. Wickham
2. Jones
3. Young
4. Doni ..

This aint a good sign .. Its actually what usually happens.. I thought this year would change..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next