chad4401
The Madrid One
halamadrid2
guest7
hrealmadrid
26 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Real Madrid v Betis at the Bernabeu - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid v Betis at the Bernabeu

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:22 pm

I was singing praises about Lass? I? scratch

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid v Betis at the Bernabeu - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid v Betis at the Bernabeu

Post by futbol_bill Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:22 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Benzema is coming back from a knock, ahead of a CL game next week.

Of course he is not going to start, that would be retarded.

Sportsczy, Nick is right. I see this game with Higgy, Kaka and Ozil in and for Lyon I see Higgy Benz Ozil.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Lass is need in the 4-3-3 scheme Mou always plays in away CL games. As long as he's not playing in a 2-man midfield, he will do his job.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:23 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I was singing praises about Lass? I? scratch

Yeh, it was such a shame to not have him on club etc etc. Do you want me to go back and find them????
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:25 pm

go find please, lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:25 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Benzema is coming back from a knock, ahead of a CL game next week.

Of course he is not going to start, that would be retarded.

Sportsczy, Nick is right. I see this game with Higgy, Kaka and Ozil in and for Lyon I see Higgy Benz Ozil.

I don't think so if Benz is 100%. He needs to get some rhythm back before the CL game. He may only have him play for 60-65 mins... but he will start him. Worst thing for someone recovering from a muscular issue is to come in cold from the bench. Much better to start him and watch his minutes if needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:25 pm

lessen lass duties to just winning the ball he will own, and make the odd brilliant pass here and there
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Dont expect him to play just because he needs "rhythm", Czy.

Priority is to win tomorrow's game, and he is relatively unfit. We have Higuain who is in Red hot form, so he is likely to start. Benzema will get about 30+ min to run around, specially when Higuain has been travelling to South America, he is not going to play the whole game.

I dont think that not playing 60min would "kill him" per say, he can get it rolling faster than you think imo.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:37 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:go find please, lol

I can't seem to find any!! Just a lot from Sportsczy (he's french so that's a given). I maybe mistaken but I had thought you were always saying (in the summer) that you wished Lass would stay as we needed a DM. Have I got you confused with Sportsczy? If, I apologize.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:39 pm

We'll see Nick... but if he's 100%, i highly doubt he doesn't start. It's not like he's missed over a month. Just one game and 2 1/2 weeks of practice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:40 pm

futbol_bill wrote:

I can't seem to find any!! Just a lot from Sportsczy (he's french so that's a given). I maybe mistaken but I had thought you were always saying (in the summer) that you wished Lass would stay as we needed a DM. Have I got you confused with Sportsczy? If, I apologize.

I said, we might want to keep him around because i felt as though we were lacking body in the midfield.

But lavishing him of praise? hell f**king no!.

It's upsetting to me to see him starting 2 games in a row, when Khedira is fit on the bench and Granero has yet to get some solid time.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Lass needs to gtfo!

like now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:44 pm

Lass starting may have something to do with Kaka... need more defensive cover. I don't agree with it; but that's all i can think of.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:45 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

I said, we might want to keep him around because i felt as though we were lacking body in the midfield.

But lavishing him of praise? hell f**king no!.

It's upsetting to me to see him starting 2 games in a row, when Khedira is fit on the bench and Granero has yet to get some solid time.

OK we're on same page, sorry about that. Re Granero, I know I have been a bigger fan of his than you, but I'm afraid he's likely only to get into copa games this year. In terms of ranking of MF (calling Ozil and Kaka MFs for the moment), it's Alonso, Ozil, Khedira, Kaka, Sahin, Coentrao, Lass, Altintop, Granero. He may get above Altintop but it's going to be very difficult to get any higher.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Lol the most interesting part of all this is gonna be watching the players run out of the tunnel seeing whos gonna be benched lol.

Anyhow, lass is a fkn beast on fifa 12, haters gonna hate Razz .

i predict

casillas
arbeloa ramos pepe marcelo
khedira xabi
kaka ozil cr7
higz

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:31 am

sportsczy wrote:
omarish wrote:
sportsczy wrote:No way Benzema gets benched. Unless he's still unfit, he will 100% start. All you need to do is look at Carvalho and Di Maria... both have played meh consistently (which is not Benz' case) and only Di Maria was replaced reluctantly.

With every single Mou team: Need to really earn your starting job. Once that happens, he's invested and will stick with you until it's 100% clear to him that you don't deserve to start.

So break out the kleenex now Pipita fans.

Mou was never happy with Benz to start with. I actually think Benz can get to the bench immedietly. Also, the reason Carvalho and Di Maria are playing is becouse Carvalho is our only ball playing CB and Di Maria was the best at his position before Kaka got healthy...

Callejon isn't better and Di Maria did score a goal vs Dinamo didn't he?

Nah... he committed to Benz over the summer by saying that he's the starter going into the season because he's earned it. Never made any public commitment to Benz last year as he was still in the earning process. Also, Callejon was actually better than Di Maria despite Angel's usual random goal (and Callejon wasn't that great; but he made the correct runs at least). Kaka was not playing well at all when he got the start and surprised us all. Di Maria was benched because he forced it on Mou with his play imo. He had to make the move to see if he had better options.

As far as Carvalho, you guys do realize that Pepe is actually the better ball player than him. And the only reason Pepe goes forward more often than Carvalho is that he can recover back... Carvalho has a hard time keeping up right now as it is. Imagine if he actually took risks lol.

When I see people say Carvalho is only playing because he is a ball playing CB I'm like Suspect

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:55 am

I'd rest Ozil and play Kaka/Ron/Benz/Pipa but that's just me.

@ Nick and Bill

I think the confusion comes from the fact that Nick was praising a Rayo player who was also named Lass. Not our Lass.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:01 am

My predicted Line up for tomorrow:

Casillas
Arbeloa-Pepe-Ramos-Marcelo
Khedira-Granero/Lass
Di Maria-Kaka-Ronaldo
Higuain

I take into account a couple of information:
-we have a CL tie on Tuesday with Lyon
-Karim was injured so logic suggests that he doesnt start
-Ozil played the 90 with germany, and was back from injury, so might be rested - at least for the 1st couple of minutes.
-Di Maria coming back into Mou's graces.
-Alonso as well suffered a shock, so mou might not risk him. Extra rest time might be good.
-the midfield is a bit of a gamble because we can very much see Granero starting at home, since he has been fit and ready for a while now.
-Even though Altintop is fit, he hasnt played enough to start.
-I am hoping not to see Khedira-Lass combination again, but it's very likely.

My subs, Alonso/Ozil/Benzema to get some minutes ahead of the CL tie.

Betis play great possession football, so they are going to get hit by a counter, that's a given. That's why Lass Khedira is a likely combination to try and break up their midfield. But we are at home, and Mourinho declared love for the Spaniards can be reignited again like before the break, and Granero can be rewarded with a start.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:09 am

i doubt ozil was injured....get injured out of nowhere right before game against Turkey and then recover one day later umhuummmm
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:10 am

Hmm although many would like Benz to start I really do think Higgy is the one to start, plus why deny him a hat-trick of hat-ricks !

Plus I agree with what Nick is saying, we're forgetting about the midweek game so resting many of our starters is a good thing Very Happy
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:21 am

I hope Barn plays :<
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:50 am

I have a feeling Di Maria will start
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:14 am

H.A. wrote:Hmm although many would like Benz to start I really do think Higgy is the one to start, plus why deny him a hat-trick of hat-ricks !

Plus I agree with what Nick is saying, we're forgetting about the midweek game so resting many of our starters is a good thing Very Happy
incase u read this, i sent u a pm asking u something Smile
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:48 am

lol marca and AS thinks Mou will bench di maria, thats how credible they are=not at all

btw i think we will start with this line-up

iker
arb/ramos-pepe-ramos/varane-marcelo he might even rest pepe for all we know
lass-alonso(he has already gotten his rest with spain)
dimaria-ozil/kaka-ronaldo
higuain(i think thats the only given one along with iker and marcelo)

i really wanna see callejon though, maybe in the 2nd half, btw are we playing lyon at home or away???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:53 am

halamadrid2 wrote:lol marca and AS thinks Mou will bench di maria, thats how credible they are=not at all

btw i think we will start with this line-up

iker
arb/ramos-pepe-ramos/varane-marcelo he might even rest pepe for all we know
lass-alonso(he has already gotten his rest with spain)
dimaria-ozil/kaka-ronaldo
higuain(i think thats the only given one along with iker and marcelo)

i really wanna see callejon though, maybe in the 2nd half, btw are we playing lyon at home or away???
home Heart
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:11 pm

Confirmed line-up, [just got it from marca]:

CASILLAS; ARBELOA, PEPE, RAMOS, MARCELO; XABI ALONSO, LASS; ÖZIL, KAKÁ, CRISTIANO; HIGUAÍN
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next