Juventus Should Stay Away From Manchester City's Carlos Tevez, Says Luciano Moggi Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Juventus Should Stay Away From Manchester City's Carlos Tevez, Says Luciano Moggi

4 posters

Go down

Juventus Should Stay Away From Manchester City's Carlos Tevez, Says Luciano Moggi Empty Juventus Should Stay Away From Manchester City's Carlos Tevez, Says Luciano Moggi

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:01 pm

Luciano Moggi has warned his former club Juventus to steer clear of troubled Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez.

Tevez returned to training for City on Thursday as he awaits a club disciplinary hearing for a breach of contract after allegedly refusing to play for them during a Champions League match against Bayern Munich last month.

The 27-year-old has been linked with an exit from City at the next available opportunity and Juventus have been rumoured to be keen on landing him.

Giuseppe Marotta, the Italian club's general director, said they have not entered any negotiations with Tevez or City for a transfer on Wednesday.

Moggi believes the Serie A leaders should turn their back on the striker altogether.

"Buying a dressing room breaker like Carlos Tevez in January would be the biggest disaster ever that could hit Juventus who are in the process of rebuilding," Moggi wrote in his Tuttomercatoweb.com commentary column.

However, regardless of whether Tevez joins Juventus, Moggi went on to state that Antonio Conte's men are not strong enough to win the Scudetto this season.

"The quality of the squad is not enough to challenge AC Milan, Inter and Napoli for the title," added Moggi.

Juventus meet Chievo on Sunday afternoon in Verona.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus Should Stay Away From Manchester City's Carlos Tevez, Says Luciano Moggi Empty Re: Juventus Should Stay Away From Manchester City's Carlos Tevez, Says Luciano Moggi

Post by dronte Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:56 pm

First, he is totally right about Tevez. It could be disastrous to hire a mercenary and bad behaving player like Tevez.
Secondly, its not all about quality when it's coming to winning the Scudetto, more like team spirit, desperation etc.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juventus Should Stay Away From Manchester City's Carlos Tevez, Says Luciano Moggi Empty Re: Juventus Should Stay Away From Manchester City's Carlos Tevez, Says Luciano Moggi

Post by jibers Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:21 pm

dronte wrote:First, he is totally right about Tevez. It could be disastrous to hire a mercenary and bad behaving player like Tevez.
Secondly, its not all about quality when it's coming to winning the Scudetto, more like team spirit, desperation etc.

he is right on both counts. If serie A was a knockout tourney then yes juve have a shot, but your squad is just not good enough, youur starting 11 is good, but what happens if godirlo gets injured? who will dictate the play of your team? Vidal? If Pirlo remains injury free and refreshed then Juve have a shot, but I reckon he will pick up a knock as ppl are starting to understand that juve depend on him far too much. I hope Juve win though.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:46 pm

jibers wrote:
dronte wrote:First, he is totally right about Tevez. It could be disastrous to hire a mercenary and bad behaving player like Tevez.

he is right on both counts. If serie A was a knockout tourney then yes juve have a shot, but your squad is just not good enough, youur starting 11 is good, but what happens if godirlo gets injured? who will dictate the play of your team? Vidal? If Pirlo remains injury free and refreshed then Juve have a shot, but I reckon he will pick up a knock as ppl are starting to understand that juve depend on him far too much. I hope Juve win though.

you ppl act like there is no January Transfer Signing... Vidal maybe can't be like pirlo but conte is flexible i am sure that we will go 4-4-2 diamond or 4-2-3-1 with Marchisio and Pazzienza in CM and Vidal as AM .... We've got dept and good one and the coach is flexible so I don't worry. BTW we still haven't tried Elia , Estigarribia,Quagliarella and Krasic hasn't hit form ...when it happens it will be bad for other teams ...we don't have 4 players tried who have enormous potential lol . So to say we depend only on Pirlo is funny so far he is amazing and he is 40% of our play but still

PLUS we already tried ADP in Pirlo's position he was AMAZING !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:21 pm

jibers wrote:

I don't really think Juve is THAT reliant on Pirlo.. if he does not play we simply need a bit of playstyle change.. we have good players for that really I think.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:11 am

i agree about Tevez i dont want this guy here.

about we are not good enough to challenge Milan,Inter and Napoli sorry i dont agree.the only team i consider superior is Napoli none else.

Milan is a team but i dont consider alot of their players quality.
about Inter i believe they have quality players but something is missing there.
about Napoli yes i am scared they have both good players and they are looking good as a team too.

and i had a conversation with Devi really long time ago when we was about to sign Inler and i told him that a Napoli with Inler too is the team i consider superior than any other in serie A.

i am not sure if we can challenge Scudetto but nop our team and our players are not worst than Milan's mr Moggi
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down