If you hadn't noticed...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If you hadn't noticed... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you hadn't noticed...

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:24 am

What's your point TMO? Facts hurt your feelings?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If you hadn't noticed... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you hadn't noticed...

Post by The Madrid One on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:28 am

@sportsczy wrote:What's your point TMO? Facts hurt your feelings?
its a mere question.. as a 40 year old you should be mature enough to answer it properly instead of throwing a meaningless comeback..what was that anyways?

oh sports.. Rolling Eyes
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4693
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

If you hadn't noticed... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you hadn't noticed...

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:33 am

The guy comes to the Madrid section and patronizes Madrid fans.... He should at least know his facts. I'll excuse misled passion (mine included lol) from the actual fans. But for some random person to come and tell us how we should feel when he never even saw most of the games? No way.

Btw, I can be any way I want.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If you hadn't noticed... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you hadn't noticed...

Post by The Madrid One on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:36 am

@sportsczy wrote:The guy comes to the Madrid section and patronizes Madrid fans.... He should at least know his facts. I'll excuse misled passion (mine included lol) from the actual fans. But for some random person to come and tell us how we should feel when he never even saw most of the games? No way.

Btw, I can be any way I want.
Dam such a delicious response filled with emotion and defensive yet attacking nature.

so u still give no response as to whats ur purpose, a simple rant? then what do facts have to do with anything if theyre not used to back up anything of worth..

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4693
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

If you hadn't noticed... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you hadn't noticed...

Post by Adit on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:41 am

TMO watching american psycho lately ? lol

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9347
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

If you hadn't noticed... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you hadn't noticed...

Post by The Madrid One on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:42 am

@Adit wrote:TMO watching american psycho lately ? lol
love the movie, seen it too many times over the years Thumbs up
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4693
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

If you hadn't noticed... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you hadn't noticed...

Post by Adit on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:45 am

@The Madrid One wrote:
@Adit wrote:TMO watching american psycho lately ? lol
love the movie, seen it too many times over the years Thumbs up
Dont watch it too many time,it has the potential to make you psycho Twisted Evil

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9347
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

If you hadn't noticed... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you hadn't noticed...

Post by The Madrid One on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:47 am

@Adit wrote:
@The Madrid One wrote:
@Adit wrote:TMO watching american psycho lately ? lol
love the movie, seen it too many times over the years Thumbs up
Dont watch it too many time,it has the potential to make you psycho Twisted Evil
thats what i love about it! Smile it makes you want to be in his shoes in a weird way because its kinda cool in some weird way.. you just get to connect with the villain, youre on his side. same thing with hannibal lecter.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4693
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

If you hadn't noticed... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you hadn't noticed...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum