Is there anyone from Goal.com Barca forum section?

+44
neuro11
jontsu
svt
vicentec
messixaviesta
HondurasM10
RealGunner
everest1
Prometheus
MaraVilla
sagnik92
alexjanosik
bloodless
Albiceleste
jibers
JAY-Z
Jack Daniels
The Lizard King
free_cat
Mr_Puyol
James0311
windkick
ToEy
totaalvoetbal
spanky
eelir
DV7
joksa
taoito
Ljuljo
Yeezus
the xcx
larisano
Khaled
BarcaKizz
BarrileteCosmico
ChollaVille
The Franchise
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Sir Psycho
shinigami99
bazinga
Beautiful Football
48 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Is there anyone from Goal.com Barca forum section? - Page 6 Empty Re: Is there anyone from Goal.com Barca forum section?

Post by jontsu Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:54 pm

My name is still the same

jontsu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Is there anyone from Goal.com Barca forum section? - Page 6 Empty Re: Is there anyone from Goal.com Barca forum section?

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:58 pm

jontsu wrote:My name is still the same
Welcome to the forum :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:59 am

Just letting you guys know I'm changing my name. I've always thought it didn't make much sense to have my real name as my online id, and now's just about the perfect moment to change it. Like with Dani's change you guys can and should still call me alfred/drew/andrew/whateveryouwerecallingmebefore Very Happy

As far as the actual name is concerned it's part of this epic epic epic narration

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:09 am

My father saw that goal live. He was at the stadium

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:03 am

I'm sure he must brag about that a lot, I would Very Happy
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:51 am

hi all....i am here with the same name and glad to join with u guyz...

can any one tell me how can i block/ignore signature and avator pictures. i mean i just want to see the messages. the option was in previous forum but i cant find it in the preferences option here.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:54 am

neuro11 wrote:hi all....i am here with the same name and glad to join with u guyz...

can any one tell me how can i block/ignore signature and avator pictures. i mean i just want to see the messages. the option was in previous forum but i cant find it in the preferences option here.
There isn't an option for that yet, and welcome!

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:34 am

Welcome neuro!
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by everest1 Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:46 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Just letting you guys know I'm changing my name. I've always thought it didn't make much sense to have my real name as my online id, and now's just about the perfect moment to change it. Like with Dani's change you guys can and should still call me alfred/drew/andrew/whateveryouwerecallingmebefore Very Happy

As far as the actual name is concerned it's part of this epic epic epic narration

LOL, this is AWESOME! "Quiero llorar!" Simply classic!
everest1
everest1
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:51 am

I probably would have cried if I saw that live too..
Everytime I watch that video I get goosebumps

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaudiola Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:48 am

Hy guys, I'm here also. Joined the new forum soon after goal.com forums announcement.
Gaudiola
Gaudiola
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:17 am

I always wonder what is better: Diego's goal or the comentator narration. They are on par in their respective fields IMO.

PS. Alfred, ur real name is in english??
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nandi7 Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:19 am

hi there i'm from the goal.com forum too, never was a poster, more of a reader. Good job guys, i like this place.

nandi7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:40 am

nandi7 wrote:hi there i'm from the goal.com forum too, never was a poster, more of a reader. Good job guys, i like this place.

barca fan?indian?
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:29 pm

I didn't post much in the Barca section on the old forum.

I will try to post more this time round.

Old name= Barcapool96
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:00 pm

free_cat wrote:I always wonder what is better: Diego's goal or the comentator narration. They are on par in their respective fields IMO.

I was born in London and lived there for a total of 3 months before my parents headed back to Argentina. Hence they thought it appropriate that I had an English name Rolling Eyes
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:59 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
free_cat wrote:I always wonder what is better: Diego's goal or the comentator narration. They are on par in their respective fields IMO.

I was born in London and lived there for a total of 3 months before my parents headed back to Argentina. Hence they thought it appropriate that I had an English name Rolling Eyes

Ah, very handy having an english name living in Argentina. I can imagine all the fellow argentines pronouncing it terribly all your live. My condolences. Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathrow898 Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:24 pm

nandi7 wrote:hi there i'm from the goal.com forum too, never was a poster, more of a reader. Good job guys, i like this place.

Same more of a reader from the old forums.... occasionally would post something

But I hope to post more in the new fourm here
Deathrow898
Deathrow898
Prospect
Prospect

https://www.youtube.com/user/Deathrow999?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Welcome! its good to see more Barca fans

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:53 am

RG, if you need Cbarca's email I have it. He's on our other forum. PM me if you need it.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:56 am

free_cat wrote:Ah, very handy having an english name living in Argentina. I can imagine all the fellow argentines pronouncing it terribly all your live. My condolences. Very Happy
Lol, well to be honest the pronunciation wasn't really an issue. And I've never had any problems with being called Alfredo and sometimes I would even introduce myself as such to avoid an explanation.

But being English-born in Argentina wasn't ideal. As you might be aware, we have a sort of complicated history.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:57 am

Deathrow898 wrote:

Same more of a reader from the old forums.... occasionally would post something

But I hope to post more in the new fourm here
Welcome! we hope you enjoy your stay!
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:11 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
free_cat wrote:Ah, very handy having an english name living in Argentina. I can imagine all the fellow argentines pronouncing it terribly all your live. My condolences. Very Happy
Lol, well to be honest the pronunciation wasn't really an issue. And I've never had any problems with being called Alfredo and sometimes I would even introduce myself as such to avoid an explanation.

But being English-born in Argentina wasn't ideal. As you might be aware, we have a sort of complicated history.

Oh, maybe in Argentina people speaks better english than in Spain then. In spain even an easy name like Alfred would mean pronounciation issues. I don't know if I ever explained this, but spaniards can't even pronounce the name "Cesc" (they pronounce it Sex) or "Beckham" (They pronounce it BeckhaN) and both names with an incorrect e.

Ah, yes, offcourse, the Malvines war, but come on, you just were passing by in England. Laughing
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:21 am

i knew two guys from spain. one from barcelona and other from madrid. their most interesting pronunciation was the letter 't'.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:06 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:RG, if you need Cbarca's email I have it. He's on our other forum. PM me if you need it.

I asked mole to send him an email but aparantly his Accounts closed or something so cant get to him atm.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:24 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Just letting you guys know I'm changing my name.

alfred, how does one change his name after having already joined the forum?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next