futbol
The Franchise
tonykross
CBarca
free_cat
12 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Barça B highlights and commentary. Madrid Castilla - Barça B Empty Barça B highlights and commentary. Madrid Castilla - Barça B

Post by free_cat Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Playing vs Mirandes right now, 1-0.  Mirandes just scored after a Gomez and Planes blunder.
We are playing with:

Masip
Patric Gómez Planes Ie
Bedia  ilie espinosa
Nieto Dongou roman

Look for streams on rojadirecta.me

Playing badly now although we had two good chances before the goal

Last edited by free_cat on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:49 pm; edited 13 times in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Barça B highlights and commentary. Madrid Castilla - Barça B Empty Re: Barça B highlights and commentary. Madrid Castilla - Barça B

Post by free_cat Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:38 pm

Some good plays now and Patrick hits the post. We are being better now.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Barça B highlights and commentary. Madrid Castilla - Barça B Empty Re: Barça B highlights and commentary. Madrid Castilla - Barça B

Post by free_cat Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:17 pm

2-1 final result. Nieto scored our goal. We had 11 chances for 3 Mirandes had, we were the better team but out lack of finishing plus blunders made us lose.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:25 pm

We play vs Lugo today at 21:00. Maybe Suarez makes his debut.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:44 am

First win 2-1. Roman and Espinosa the scorers. Dongou flopping hard so far to produce. Sandro and babunski made their debuts.
Castilla lost again, its very early but imo they will get relegated this season if they don't sign anyone else.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:01 am

How did Babunski look?

I tried to watch the game but only came up with one unwatchable stream.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:28 am

I didn't watch the game, I was on holidays, but will watch the replay.

Last edited by free_cat on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:08 pm

Watched 60 minutes of the replay. We played with:

Masip
Patri - Gomez- Bagnack - Planes
Bedia - Ilie - Espinosa
Nieto - Dongou - Roman

Dominated the posession, but we were unable to create much chances. Only Espinosa and Roman, with their dribling runs were able to create both goals, not much else. Roman will score at least 10 goals this season only cutting in and shooting, good player.

Dongou, and later Sandro were completely isolated, while Nieto was useless.  He played well last week, but I think he is not worth the 500.000€ we've paid, surely we have better wingers in the Juvenil A. Although Sandro touched very few balls, he showed his quality. IMO he is a step ahead of Dongou in terms of skill.

Bedia is a player with great ball control, but I don't think he adds much as his passing is not that great. Bagnack was solid and so was Gomez, while patri was a hole at the right back. He is not a RB and he will never be, lacks speed.

Babunski didn't touch the ball when he came in for Roman as LW.

Masip had a great game with two amazing saves, it's a pitty he is just 1,78 or I would say he has the quality to be a GK for the first team.

All in all, this Barça B is a side with plenty of quality to stay in segunda, and more when Suarez and another signing come in. However, differently from past seasons, i don't see any of the current starters as future first team players, which is a worry as the point is to get first team players. Only Bagnack and Espinosa have a chance IMO. Of the bench players, I think Samper and Grimaldo will surely become a first team player and Sandro has a chance.

Last edited by free_cat on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:15 pm

Here are last week highlights vs. Mirandes:

And yesterday's game:

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:22 pm

@freecat

If you think Sandro is ahead of Dongou in terms of skills then you're really delusional and you don't have any eye for talent. Didn't you see the mazy runs Dongou has been making of late even in preseason with the first team ? your boy Deulofeu is warming his ass on the Everton bench. Please keep an eye on Fabrice Olinga who at 17 is much better than Deulofeu against Barcelona today.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:26 pm

No insulting please, I've never called you delusional or stuff like this.

Dongou makes good runs, and has better physique, I agree, but in terms of skill and talent, Sandro has more. He has more technique, better shooting, better ball control...
Give time to Deulofeu, it's only 2 games.
I'll keep an eye on this Olinga guy.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:43 pm

what kind of skill or talent does Sandro have,never been impressed with him.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:00 pm

Great finishing, shooting, can drible, can make space for himself to shoot, better ball control, basically.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:49 pm

Sandro will be very lucky to make it to a mid table team in his career, might end up like Ruben Rochina,meanwhile Dongou will even get some games with the first team this season. As for your boy Deulofeu, he will be a big flop, watch this space.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:00 pm

We can bet if you want. I very much doubt Dongou will have any playing time this season, except some rubish minutes in the Cup, perhaps. Don't see why you dislike Sandro, let him show his worth in segunda first.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:27 am

Kiko Infamia released from the B team.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:50 am

We paid like 3m for him right?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:20 am

The Franchise wrote:We paid like 3m for him right?
Yes, I think 3m +1,5 milion in bonuses that I suppose won't be paid.

I wonder if the press will be constantly and for years massacring Rosell for Kiko's puchase as they did (and still do!) for Henrique and Keirrison's purchases.... I guess not. (Rosell controls the Barça press).

Last edited by free_cat on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:29 am

I dont understand why he looked so bad, for Hurcules he seemed to be a consistent starter in La Liga, I assume Segunda before that too.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:40 pm

Tonight at 21:00 Barça B - Zaragoza. Game is on tv so there should be links available on rojadirecta.
Called up players: Masip, Ortolá, Sergi Gómez, Patric, Planas, Ilie, Joan Román, Dongou, Espinosa, Babunski, Bagnack, Samper, Denis Suárez, Pol Calvet, Dani Nieto, Sanabria, Sandro i Campins.

With Barcakizz and me at the stands!
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:46 pm

Kizz and me witnessed a solid performance from our B team. We dominated most of the match and the result was fair. We played:

Masip
Patri - Gomez - Bagnack - Planes
Calvet - Ilie - Espinosa
Roman - Dongou - Nieto

In the second Babunski, Sandro and Samper came in for Calvet, Dongou and Ilie.

Best performer was Masip probably who made two great saves. Good performance from Nieto and Roman too.

Dongou missing and 0 goals In 3 matches. Hope Sandro is given a chance as starter.

Castilla lost again Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:54 pm

Called up players for Tenerife game:
Masip, Ortolá, Patric, Planas, Ilie, Joan Román, Espinosa, Bagnack, Samper, Denis Suárez, Pol Calvet, Dani Nieto, Sandro i Campins.

Edu Bedia, Ie and Adama are recovering from injury. Gomez, Babunski, Sanabria and Dongou are called up for their national teams.

The game will be on Canary Tv so I will try to find a stream and post it.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Good streaming here:

http://www.rojadirecta.me/goto/www.deporte42.es/

Our lineup:

Masip
Patri - Bagnack - planes - Lucas Gafarot

Calvet - Ilie - Espinosa

Nieto - Sandro - Roman

Sandro getting his first start, let's see if he can play well!
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:19 pm

This is a worrying first 15 mins, getting pounded.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:41 pm

1-0 Tenerife.

Free kick from a totally bogus decision from the ref, but to be honest it was deserved, they have been the better side. We havent done anything really.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next