Ganso
The Madrid One
Babun
Arquitecto
Onyx
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So what players will/should we sign? - Page 2 Empty Re: So what players will/should we sign?

Post by Error Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Why we need to sign anyone? We don't have to buy for sake of it...

Currently we have a quite good depth and in a year or two some of our young players like Sarabia, Canales, Carvajal, Alex, Morata are more than ready to be at least a backups.

Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

So what players will/should we sign? - Page 2 Empty Re: So what players will/should we sign?

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm

mtfootball wrote:If we want a DM then it should be either M'Vila or Moussa Sissoko imo.

Moussa Sissoko needs to turn it up first, he is massive in FM, but that's not even close to reality. M'vila is great as well.

But like i said, let's keep an eye on that Pogba kid, he has a best rounded profile you can think of for a DM, but i actually think he is a defensive CM. kid looks great, another one we can chip from utd, let's see how he put those skills together at top level.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:53 pm

u mean this kid youtube.com/watch?v=ZPcvBPpbUis

first i think he is SUPER NO WAY ready to play for us. he is like our castilla player level.

second he is way too tall with ok pace, he will become another khedira once he grows, you can look up young khedira, he was exatly the same.

any CM/DM who is taller then 185 cm and smaller then 178 cm is not my liking anyway. lol

As for mussa sissoko, he is exatly another khedira. may be a bit faster. he is not even a DM.

The only kid with potential great DM/CM is M,vila. but he neeed to bulk up a little which will happen with time.

Still cant beleave contrao was signed instead of him.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:58 pm

I'm not into traditional DMs that stay at the back and cant go forward.

Pogba actually reminds me a lot of Busquets. in the same breed as a Viera for ex, he is already impressing SAF, good sign.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:29 pm

do real madrid need any more players? I thought mourinho said he was finished buying.........
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:35 pm

we are finished, its just that people feel like nit picking.

some say 1 more creative midfielder, some others say another rb, and others another cb.

problem with the defense for the most part is carlvalho and his aging body even though last season he was heralded as a defensive wall against barcelona.

we either have to hope carvalho does better, varane steps up, or ramos does.

but we dont have to nessecarily have to buy anyone.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:43 pm

This thread wasn't only for this summers transfer window. It's not like we're never going to buy a player again.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:05 am

LOL pogba is nothing like Busquets and the only resemblance to Vieira is that hes tall and black.
Hes a 6 three monster who has outrageous balance, amazing feet who is composed, has great vision and can pick a pass, does amazing in tight spots. He has a rifle of a shot who is deadly anywhere within 30 yards.
Hes not a DM, hell be uncontrollable in the advanced positions. Right now hes 18 and has a tendancy to drift out of a game, but thats because he and Morrison are a class above the opposition thats its too easy for them and its a lack of concentration.

Hes more of a Zidane type but more athletic and better work rate, im not saying he is Zidane, but if you were to make a comparison that would be closer to his style

Hes Pogba, a type of player all to his own...and hes ours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib0nqjrRNoI&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyF9fbtY3bQ&feature=player_embedded 1:14 in is ridiculous lol

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:26 am

cyberman wrote:LOL pogba is nothing like Busquets and the only resemblance to Vieira is that hes tall and black.
Hes a 6 three monster who has outrageous balance, amazing feet who is composed, has great vision and can pick a pass, does amazing in tight spots. He has a rifle of a shot who is deadly anywhere within 30 yards.
Hes not a DM, hell be uncontrollable in the advanced positions. Right now hes 18 and has a tendancy to drift out of a game, but thats because he and Morrison are a class above the opposition thats its too easy for them and its a lack of concentration.

Hes more of a Zidane type but more athletic and better work rate, im not saying he is Zidane, but if you were to make a comparison that would be closer to his style

Hes Pogba, a type of player all to his own...and hes ours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib0nqjrRNoI&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyF9fbtY3bQ&feature=player_embedded 1:14 in is ridiculous lol

Hm, i was only thinking about the technical aspect of his position, players like that dont run around the streets.

i have everything to learn about him, but i see him playing in a slightly deeper position in the midfield. He is a CM from what i am seeing, and he balances attack and defense well.

meh if he is a thiago wannabe
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:08 am

the best january transfer window we can possibly have is to buy no one, unless someone gets injured.. hopefully this is not the case.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:07 am

Dont understand why there is always this crap about us getting a RB isn't Ramos good enough smdh.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:12 am

Pogba reminds me more of Ruud. Cool

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:02 pm

Next summer we buy Neymar, get rid of Carvalho and Kaka at least, and call back one of Sarabia/Canales. And promote Morata permanently. If Ramos moves to CB we would probably need to promote Carvajal as backup to Arbeloa/Coentrao at RB.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:10 pm

seriously pointless to call back sarabia or canales next summer, where are they going to develop? there is no path for them to make it to the 1st eleven at the moment, we are better off letting them reach their potential in hope that we can call them back as soon as there is a proper opening.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:19 pm

I personally would just target Neymar and another very young midfielder (like a Varane of the midfield). We don't need to do much to this team tbh.

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:32 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:seriously pointless to call back sarabia or canales next summer, where are they going to develop? there is no path for them to make it to the 1st eleven at the moment, we are better off letting them reach their potential in hope that we can call them back as soon as there is a proper opening.

I agree, but who do you think will be Ozil's backup then? When I suggested he didnt need a pure AM backup, everyone quickly disagreed with the usual '2 WC players for every position' stuff. Who will replace Kaka? You know more than anyone that Kaka should spend no longer in this club, and being Real Madrid we will probably forget our two players out on buybacks, get the hot new young AM, and screw everyone.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:43 pm

Always said, we only need to sign an all around CM, versatile and hard worker. Sahin can play AM, and if we buy well, we can put our hands on a CM can play AM.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:48 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Always said, we only need to sign an all around CM, versatile and hard worker. Sahin can play AM, and if we buy well, we can put our hands on a CM can play AM.

Buying another CM is the wrong thing to do, especially a CAM as you are saying. Way to block Canales out of the team for eternity. See, this is what I mean. We do not need another CM at all. At all. To buy a CAM when we have one getting 'developed' in Valencia and hopefully coming back in 2-3 years is stupid.

I agree with you that Sahin and Granero are enough backup for Ozil, and anyway we can switch formations. That doesnt leave a hole in our midfield either, as we have Khedira, Altintop, and Coentrao that can fill in for them.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:53 pm

No, i do not rate granero, and khedira has everything to prove.

I said a complete all around CM, not a CAM.

Canales? he needs to fulfill his potential. Signing mature players is the way to go, we have enough youth coming up. we will see in due time.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:58 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:No, i do not rate granero, and khedira has everything to prove.

I said a complete all around CM, not a CAM.

Canales? he needs to fulfill his potential. Signing mature players is the way to go, we have enough youth coming up. we will see in due time.

Sure, you might not rate him, but we dont necessarily need a strict AM backup.

'An all round CM', and then a 'CM that can play AM'. Like Sahin and Granero... and possibly Canales. What you said there is contradictory, if we have lots of youth coming up, we shouldnt buy mature players that are still peaking.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:03 pm

Like i said, I do not rate Granero, meaning if we could do something about it, then a CM would be have come by now.

you cant tell how long it's going to take Caneles to develop, you dont even know if he isnt going to flop. Greater talent have flopped in the past. If we chose to send him away, then he should develop to the best of his abilities, and if he is good enough, we will do something about him. It's impossible to predict exactly how the team will be in 3 years.

Meanwhile, i keep strengthening my team with quality signings. mature and experienced guys.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:16 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Like i said, I do not rate Granero, meaning if we could do something about it, then a CM would be have come by now.

you cant tell how long it's going to take Caneles to develop, you dont even know if he isnt going to flop. Greater talent have flopped in the past. If we chose to send him away, then he should develop to the best of his abilities, and if he is good enough, we will do something about him. It's impossible to predict exactly how the team will be in 3 years.

Meanwhile, i keep strengthening my team with quality signings. mature and experienced guys.

Well, there is a clear difference of opinion here, we are never going to agree. I personally cant understand your unending urge for midfielders... scratch
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:43 pm

Because i consider the midfield to be the most important area in a football team, and it's the one place you cant afford C- players, because you will get dominated even by smaller teams.

You build your success in having top of the line midfielder, and i am not talking about the attacking positions, but tempo setter, the people making sure you have clean distribution back and forth.

We can afford and are happy to have world class forwards and AMs backing up each other in other, but the same attention isnt reserved to the midfield. It really bothers me.

Not to mention that our biggest rival has a sickest midfield around, and competing with them long term means that we have to match them, and have depth to back it up.

Ideally, having 4 class players in that area would be great, but we only have 3, and next is Granero. It saddens me greatly we have guys of the profile of kaka in attack, completely useless, and we cant bring greater quality of depth to the middle.

Like czy said in another, we play a great amount of games now each seasons, and we dont want to have a down periods. Backing the AM area is not very difficult, i dont see why people think it's such a big deal. From Sahin playing that position, to us shifting to a 433 with players making incisive run forwards and back.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Ganso or Hamsik? :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2