BarrileteCosmico
justdoit_
Messi
7amood11
Babun
55 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 15 Empty Re: Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing!

Post by JAY-Z Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:44 am

Soul wrote:Guys I've come across some stuff a guy posted in FB, so can anyone validate these points for me?

--

Libya & QADDAFI ...FACTS THAT CANT BE DENIED
1. There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free
for all its citizens.

2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are
state-owned and loans given
to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.

3. Home considered a human right in Libya –
Gaddafi vowed that his parents
would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a
home. Gaddafi’s father has
died while him, his wife and his mother are still living
in a tent.

4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$
50,000 ) by the government
to buy their first apartment so to help start up the
family.

5. Education and medical treatments are free in
Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25%
of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.

6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career,
they would receive farming
land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and
livestock to kick- start their farms
– all for free.

7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical
facilities they need in Libya,
the government funds them to go abroad for it –
not only free but they get US
$2, 300/mth accommodation and car allowance.

8. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government
subsidized 50% of the price.

9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.

10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves
amount to $150 billion – now
frozen globally.

11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after
graduation the state would
pay the average salary of the profession as if he or
she is employed until
employment is found.

12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to
the bank accounts of all
Libyan citizens.

13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US
$5 ,000

14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15

15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree

16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation
project, known as the Great
Man-Made River project, to make water readily
available throughout the desert
country.

Now thats what confuses me.

Why if they had all thoose good things, they wanted to put down Gadaffi?

JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing! - Page 15 Empty Re: Gaddafi's Regime is Collapsing!

Post by 7amood11 Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:55 am

Many of those points are wrong/twisted, I'll clarify when I get home later.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:58 am

Soul wrote:Guys I've come across some stuff a guy posted in FB, so can anyone validate these points for me?

--

for all its citizens.

in a tent.

family.

– all for free.

frozen globally.

she is employed until
employment is found.

the bank accounts of all
Libyan citizens.

$5 ,000

country.

If this is true then wtf is wrong with some people?
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:43 pm

Glad other people are noticing the truth, the future will vindicate the man, imo he's just a victim of circumstances.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:09 pm

buddytaller wrote:Glad other people are noticing the truth, the future will vindicate the man, imo he's just a victim of circumstances.

Truth is being revealed? I've been to Libya and I know that a lot of that is wrong (I'll clarify later tonight). Stop acting smart.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:43 pm

I wish they hadn't killed him. Even if he didn't give some people trials, it would be a great way to start the new Libya by putting him under a trial he didn't deserve. As a fresh start with no regrets or guilty consciences.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:27 pm

Killing him like that was wrong.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Liikeri Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:44 pm

buddytaller wrote:Glad other people are noticing the truth, the future will vindicate the man, imo he's just a victim of circumstances.

You remind me of these guys:

http://www.godhatessinners.com/

Just replace God with Gaddafi.

Liikeri
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:55 pm

Stumbled on this...

http://powerpointparadise.com/blog/2011/07/libyas-war-for-the-abaya/

Elections would be a safeguard that would empower Libyan women to launch a leadership alternative that rejects the Abaya. That’s exactly what the Rebels fear, and it accounts for their deep, abiding rejection of the election process. Democracy poses a real threat to NATO’s vision of the “New Libya.”

The abaya carries so much weight in the battle for Islamic modernity that Gadhaffi pretty much banned Islamic dress from the first days of his government. Getting rid of the abaya was part of Gadhaffi’s larger reform package supporting women’s rights—one of the best and most advanced in the entire Arab world. The transformation of women’s status has been so great that the Ayatollah Khomeini in Iran imposed a fatwa against Gadhaffi years ago, declaring his government blasphemous to Islamic traditions.

To gain insider perspective on Gadhaffi’s reforms for women, members of a fact-finding delegation in Libya spoke with Najat ElMadani, chairwoman of the Libyan Society for Culture and Sciences, an NGO started in 1994. They also interviewed Sheikh Khaled Tentoush, one the most prominent Imams in Libya. Imam Tentoush has survived two NATO assassination attempts, one that was particularly revealing.

What’s got radical Islamists so upset in Libya? Here’s a primer on women’s rights under Gadhaffi:

Spoiler:

Susan Lindauer covered Libya at the United Nations as a U.S. Asset from 1995 to 2003, and started talks for the Lockerbie Trial.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:59 pm

Gaddafi's letter to Obama and his las will.

In the name of Allah, the beneficent, the merciful...

For 40 years, or was it longer, I can't remember, I did all I could to give people houses, hospitals, schools, and when they were hungry, I gave them food. I even made Benghazi into farmland from the desert. I stood up to attacks from that cowboy Reagan. When he killed my adopted orphaned daughter, he was trying to kill me; instead he killed that poor innocent child.

I helped my brothers and sisters from Africa with money for the African Union; I did all I could to help people understand the concept of real democracy, where people's committees ran our country. But that was never enough, as some told me, even people who had 10-room homes, new suits and furniture, were never satisfied. As selfish as they were they wanted more, and they told Americans and other visitors they needed "democracy" and "freedom," never realizing it was a cut-throat system, where the biggest dog eats the rest.

But they were enchanted with those words, never realizing that in America, there was no free medicine, no free hospitals, no free housing, no free education and no free food, except when people had to beg or go to long lines to get soup.

No, no matter what I did, it was never enough for some, but for others, they knew I was the son of Gamal Abdel Nasser, the only true Arab and Muslim leader we've had since Salah'a'Deen, when he claimed the Suez Canal for his people, as I claimed Libya, for my people. It was his footsteps I tried to follow, to keep my people free from colonial domination -- from thieves who would steal from us...

Now, I am under attack by the biggest force in military history. My little African son, Obama, wants to kill me, to take away the freedom of our country, to take away our free housing, our free medicine, our free education, our free food, and replace it with American style thievery, called "capitalism."

But all of us in the Third World know what that means, it means corporations run the countries, run the world, and the people suffer. So, there is no alternative for me, I must make my stand, and if Allah wishes, I shall die by following his path, the path that has made our country rich with farmland, with food and health, and even allowed us to help our African and Arab brothers and sisters to work here with us, in the Libyan Jammohouriyah.

I do not wish to die, but if it comes to that, to save this land, my people, all the thousands who are all my children, then so be it.

Let this testament be my voice to the world, that I stood up to crusader attacks of NATO, stood up to cruelty, stood up to betrayal, stood up to the West and its colonialist ambitions, and that I stood with my African brothers, my true Arab and Muslim brothers, as a beacon of light. When others were building castles, I lived in a modest house, and in a tent. I never forgot my youth in Sirte, I did not spend our national treasury foolishly, and like Salah'a'deen, our great Muslim leader, who rescued Jerusalem for Islam, I took little for myself.

In the West, some have called me "mad," "crazy," but they know the truth and continue to lie. They know that our land is independent and free, not in the colonial grip, that my vision, my path, is, and has been clear and for my people and that I will fight to my last breath to keep us free. May Allah almighty help us to remain faithful and free.

~ by Muammar Gaddafi ~
April 17, 2011

Resistance to the end, a real sacrifice for a casue.

"Should I be killed, I would like to be buried, according to Muslim rituals, in the clothes I was wearing at the time of my death and my body unwashed, in the cemetery of Sirte, next to my family and relatives.
---
"Let the free people of the world know that we could have bargained over and sold out our cause in return for a personal secure and stable life.

"We received many offers to this effect but we chose to be at the vanguard of the confrontation as a badge of duty and honour.

"Even if we do not win immediately, we will give a lesson to future generations, that choosing to protect the nation is an honour and selling it out is the greatest betrayal that history will remember forever, despite the attempts of the others to tell you otherwise."
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:23 am

Warning: The article below features HIGHLY GRAPHIC content that is likely to offend or upset.

Further harrowing images of the final moments of former Libyan ruler Muammar Gaddafi have been made public.

GlobalPost has obtained video, allegedly shot on the cellphone of one of the rebel fighters who captured Gaddafi, that showing him being attacked by one of his captors. Various reports have questioned whether the former Libyan leader was sodomized with what appears to be a stick or metal rod in the opening moments of the video. The video shows an attacker striking Gaddafi with the object. The camera pulls away quickly afterward.

Libya's interim leader, Mustafa Abdul-Jalil, has promised an investigation into the exact circumstances of how Gaddafi met his demise. Initial reports suggest Gaddafi was killed in the crossfire as his supporters clashed with revolutionary forces seizing control of his hometown of Sirte.

But Abdul-Jalil raised a new possibility on Monday, suggesting that Gaddafi could have been killed by his own supporters to prevent him from implicating them in past misdeeds under his regime.

"Let us question who has the interest in the fact that Gaddafi will not be tried. Libyans want to try him for what he did to them, with executions, imprisonment and corruption," he said. "Free Libyans wanted to keep Gaddafi in prison and humiliate him as long as possible. Those who wanted him killed were those who were loyal to him or had played a role under him, his death was in their benefit."

It is widely believed that the videos circulating online show the Libyan leader after he was captured by rebel forces alive, but in a bloodied and confused state. A series of images released by international news agencies appear to show Gaddafi's corpse with a bullet wound to the head (See the images here: WARNING - GRAPHIC CONTENT)

The United Nations has called for an investigation into the circumstances of Gaddafi's death.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:59 am

http://www.libyafeb17.com/2011/02/why-do-you-libyans-want-gaddafi-gone-here-are-some-reasons/
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:27 am

buddytaller wrote:Stumbled on this...

http://powerpointparadise.com/blog/2011/07/libyas-war-for-the-abaya/

Elections would be a safeguard that would empower Libyan women to launch a leadership alternative that rejects the Abaya. That’s exactly what the Rebels fear, and it accounts for their deep, abiding rejection of the election process. Democracy poses a real threat to NATO’s vision of the “New Libya.”

The abaya carries so much weight in the battle for Islamic modernity that Gadhaffi pretty much banned Islamic dress from the first days of his government. Getting rid of the abaya was part of Gadhaffi’s larger reform package supporting women’s rights—one of the best and most advanced in the entire Arab world. The transformation of women’s status has been so great that the Ayatollah Khomeini in Iran imposed a fatwa against Gadhaffi years ago, declaring his government blasphemous to Islamic traditions.

To gain insider perspective on Gadhaffi’s reforms for women, members of a fact-finding delegation in Libya spoke with Najat ElMadani, chairwoman of the Libyan Society for Culture and Sciences, an NGO started in 1994. They also interviewed Sheikh Khaled Tentoush, one the most prominent Imams in Libya. Imam Tentoush has survived two NATO assassination attempts, one that was particularly revealing.

What’s got radical Islamists so upset in Libya? Here’s a primer on women’s rights under Gadhaffi:

Spoiler:

Susan Lindauer covered Libya at the United Nations as a U.S. Asset from 1995 to 2003, and started talks for the Lockerbie Trial.

I would like to know what a radical islamist is thanks.

However firstly, whats an islamist?

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:18 pm

buddytaller wrote:Gaddafi's letter to Obama and his las will.

For 40 years, or was it longer, I can't remember, I did all I could to give people houses, hospitals, schools, and when they were hungry, I gave them food. I even made Benghazi into farmland from the desert. I stood up to attacks from that cowboy Reagan. When he killed my adopted orphaned daughter, he was trying to kill me; instead he killed that poor innocent child.

I helped my brothers and sisters from Africa with money for the African Union; I did all I could to help people understand the concept of real democracy, where people's committees ran our country. But that was never enough, as some told me, even people who had 10-room homes, new suits and furniture, were never satisfied. As selfish as they were they wanted more, and they told Americans and other visitors they needed "democracy" and "freedom," never realizing it was a cut-throat system, where the biggest dog eats the rest.

But they were enchanted with those words, never realizing that in America, there was no free medicine, no free hospitals, no free housing, no free education and no free food, except when people had to beg or go to long lines to get soup.

No, no matter what I did, it was never enough for some, but for others, they knew I was the son of Gamal Abdel Nasser, the only true Arab and Muslim leader we've had since Salah'a'Deen, when he claimed the Suez Canal for his people, as I claimed Libya, for my people. It was his footsteps I tried to follow, to keep my people free from colonial domination -- from thieves who would steal from us...

Now, I am under attack by the biggest force in military history. My little African son, Obama, wants to kill me, to take away the freedom of our country, to take away our free housing, our free medicine, our free education, our free food, and replace it with American style thievery, called "capitalism."

But all of us in the Third World know what that means, it means corporations run the countries, run the world, and the people suffer. So, there is no alternative for me, I must make my stand, and if Allah wishes, I shall die by following his path, the path that has made our country rich with farmland, with food and health, and even allowed us to help our African and Arab brothers and sisters to work here with us, in the Libyan Jammohouriyah.

I do not wish to die, but if it comes to that, to save this land, my people, all the thousands who are all my children, then so be it.

Let this testament be my voice to the world, that I stood up to crusader attacks of NATO, stood up to cruelty, stood up to betrayal, stood up to the West and its colonialist ambitions, and that I stood with my African brothers, my true Arab and Muslim brothers, as a beacon of light. When others were building castles, I lived in a modest house, and in a tent. I never forgot my youth in Sirte, I did not spend our national treasury foolishly, and like Salah'a'deen, our great Muslim leader, who rescued Jerusalem for Islam, I took little for myself.

In the West, some have called me "mad," "crazy," but they know the truth and continue to lie. They know that our land is independent and free, not in the colonial grip, that my vision, my path, is, and has been clear and for my people and that I will fight to my last breath to keep us free. May Allah almighty help us to remain faithful and free.

~ by Muammar Gaddafi ~
April 17, 2011

"Should I be killed, I would like to be buried, according to Muslim rituals, in the clothes I was wearing at the time of my death and my body unwashed, in the cemetery of Sirte, next to my family and relatives.
---
"Let the free people of the world know that we could have bargained over and sold out our cause in return for a personal secure and stable life.

"We received many offers to this effect but we chose to be at the vanguard of the confrontation as a badge of duty and honour.

"Even if we do not win immediately, we will give a lesson to future generations, that choosing to protect the nation is an honour and selling it out is the greatest betrayal that history will remember forever, despite the attempts of the others to tell you otherwise."

So you're going to use Gaddafi's words to support your argument? :facepalm:
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:28 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Warning: The article below features HIGHLY GRAPHIC content that is likely to offend or upset.

Further harrowing images of the final moments of former Libyan ruler Muammar Gaddafi have been made public.

GlobalPost has obtained video, allegedly shot on the cellphone of one of the rebel fighters who captured Gaddafi, that showing him being attacked by one of his captors. Various reports have questioned whether the former Libyan leader was sodomized with what appears to be a stick or metal rod in the opening moments of the video. The video shows an attacker striking Gaddafi with the object. The camera pulls away quickly afterward.

Libya's interim leader, Mustafa Abdul-Jalil, has promised an investigation into the exact circumstances of how Gaddafi met his demise. Initial reports suggest Gaddafi was killed in the crossfire as his supporters clashed with revolutionary forces seizing control of his hometown of Sirte.

But Abdul-Jalil raised a new possibility on Monday, suggesting that Gaddafi could have been killed by his own supporters to prevent him from implicating them in past misdeeds under his regime.

"Let us question who has the interest in the fact that Gaddafi will not be tried. Libyans want to try him for what he did to them, with executions, imprisonment and corruption," he said. "Free Libyans wanted to keep Gaddafi in prison and humiliate him as long as possible. Those who wanted him killed were those who were loyal to him or had played a role under him, his death was in their benefit."

It is widely believed that the videos circulating online show the Libyan leader after he was captured by rebel forces alive, but in a bloodied and confused state. A series of images released by international news agencies appear to show Gaddafi's corpse with a bullet wound to the head (See the images here: WARNING - GRAPHIC CONTENT)

The United Nations has called for an investigation into the circumstances of Gaddafi's death.

IF (because what happened isn't 100% cleared up yet) it was the FFs who killed him, then they were wrong to do so. I was all for Gaddafi facing justice, but he was definitely going to be hanged in the end anyway.

@buddytaller: If you still think Islamists are going to rule Libya, then you are an idiot. Libya will be following moderate Islamic law, which is just like UAE, Qatar, etc. NOT (I'm emphasizing on not) like Saudi Arabia/Iran. We are a Muslim country, so obviously we will be following Islamic law (moderate). Don't know why everybody was in an uproar because of that a couple of days ago, but I guess when they think Islamic law their minds go straight to Iran/Saudi Arabia, which is wrong.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:27 pm

What is Islamic law exactly? A good explanation on the most important parts of such law would be appreciated. :flower:

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:44 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:What is Islamic law exactly? A good explanation on the most important parts of such law would be appreciated. :flower:

no real answer for that. everyone interprets it differently, but what Islamic Law( Sharia) is the precepts set forth in the Quran, and the example set by the Islamic prophet Muhammad in the Sunnah.

for example according to Sharia law women must be in a burka.... but according to Quran, "And say to the believing women that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts and do not display their ornaments except what appears thereof, and let them wear their khumūr over their bosoms, and not display their ornaments except to their husbands...” - which just mean to wear a headscarf in public and look modest.'

Sharia law isn't all that bad as it is made out to be in media..yes there are many middevil laws that are still in... but alot of Islamic Laws have been adapted by the Western and International laws.....

TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Islamic law had always had a magical clause on it.

What you do in the privacy of your own home is yours alone.

Some laws are subject to change with the change in custom.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:30 pm

buddytaller wrote:Gaddafi's letter to Obama and his las will.

~ by Muammar Gaddafi ~
April 17, 2011

---

Seriously just shut up already...the single most brainwashed fella I have met in the forum. Just because your brother leader took the oil money out of Libya's reserve and "provided" for you guys doesn't mean he is a saint. He is a freaking murderer, killed his own countrymen, people who he was responsible to protect. Of course he is gonna give $$ and benefits to Africa, he has no allies left! You admired him simply because he gave $$ and benefits to you, but ignored the thousands he killed and tens of thousands he tortured? Seriously shoo off

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:13 pm

I'm not brainwashed my dear, I just see things from a different point of view, I don't admire Gaddafi just because he invested a lot of money in African economies, I respect him because he stood up to the neo- colonisation of Africa by the West. Refer to my posts on this topic and try to read them with an open mind, I'm not going to repeat myself over again.

I researched on Sharia and this is what I came up with. An example of Sharia as practiced in Saudi Arabia, implementation of sharia law to varies though from country to country. The following are directly from Alifta.com, a website for official "fatwas" (legal opinions) issued by the General Presidency of Scholarly Research and Ifta (issuing fatwas) of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Spoiler:
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:21 pm

thats a whole lot of death

many of it for expressing opinion or private actions between two private individuals (Homosexuality, premarital sex and adultery)

How can a religion ban you from changing religions?

Thats just beyond me
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:29 pm

buddytaller wrote:I'm not brainwashed my dear, I just see things from a different point of view, I don't admire Gaddafi just because he invested a lot of money in African economies, I respect him because he stood up to the neo- colonisation of Africa by the West. Refer to my posts on this topic and try to read them with an open mind, I'm not going to repeat myself over again.

I researched on Sharia and this is what I came up with. An example of Sharia as practiced in Saudi Arabia, implementation of sharia law to varies though from country to country. The following are directly from Alifta.com, a website for official "fatwas" (legal opinions) issued by the General Presidency of Scholarly Research and Ifta (issuing fatwas) of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Spoiler:

Your posts reeks of irrevevant stuff. The fact is he killed his own people for his own power, end of story.

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:48 am

--

for all its citizens.

in a tent.

family.

– all for free.

frozen globally.

she is employed until
employment is found.

the bank accounts of all
Libyan citizens.

$5 ,000

country.

Hey 7amood, you said you would clarify this for us. Please do mate!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:07 am

kiranr wrote:

--

for all its citizens.

in a tent.

family.

– all for free.

frozen globally.

she is employed until
employment is found.

the bank accounts of all
Libyan citizens.

$5 ,000

country.

Will do soon. :flower:
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:41 am

7amood11 wrote:

I'm waiting for that too. I feel kinda bad for Gaddafi after seeing his capture clip.
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:44 am

7amood11 wrote:
kiranr wrote:

--

for all its citizens.

in a tent.

family.

– all for free.

frozen globally.

she is employed until
employment is found.

the bank accounts of all
Libyan citizens.

$5 ,000

country.

TBH, even if he did those, im not impressed. Oil rich countries, what is so hard for a ruler to do those acts...the sultan of brunei does those and more from what I know anyway, for example

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next