jibers
Great Leader Sprucenuce
kiranr
StrugaRock
Super_Floren
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cesc Fabregas is the new Gerard Lopez - Page 2 Empty Re: Cesc Fabregas is the new Gerard Lopez

Post by Lex Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:46 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Wow, calling me out by name in a thread I'm not even in and following me around in threads I actually do post in. I told everyone before, I have a groupie, this is awesome. Envy is a sin BTW. Lex is just a pathetic human being, if this were about Arsenal he would be crying like a girl, this just really proves (if it wasn't obvious to everyone) how much of a hypocrite he is.

I feel sad for you man, BTW i'm don't know if I need to say this or not, but I'm just going to throw it out there, I'm not gay. So if thats why your doing this, your barking up the wrong tree.

As for this post, I could compare every player Madrid buys to someone who's career they wrecked as the examples are endless but Barca fans don't need to stoop to that level. If you think Fab is going to fail I feel sorry for you. I know this is wishful thinking more than anything so I'm not mad.
lololololol

Cesc Fabregas is the new Gerard Lopez - Page 2 Windupkey

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Cesc Fabregas is the new Gerard Lopez - Page 2 Empty Re: Cesc Fabregas is the new Gerard Lopez

Post by izzy Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Lmfao at the Floren c*ck riders, what happened to winning the treble last year? hahahahaha, enjoy your shattered copa del rey.

MikeHunt wrote:pfft gerard lopez wasnt as high profile player as fabregas is. madrid is the last team to be taking about wasting talent.

harhar11 wrote:Is floren really a madrid supporter? He, as llourinho, seems to talk more about barca than real madrid

Khaledbarca wrote:This is a Perfect example for a thread showing Real Madrid Fans Fear from the Future!!

ChollaVille wrote:Everything what Foren said in past, did not happen. So I'm glad that he said tis Very Happy

dnmac4 wrote:It's simple, the reason people love Floren is because most of this forum is like 13-16 year old kids who don't remember the past. So when he posts something like this they are amazed because they don't even know who Gerard Lopez is, and they just take his word for what happens.

I guess impressing the weak and ignorant is a skill, but I find he posts things that he's worried about and then puts his own spin on topic.

He is very knowledgeable about La Liga but again, like 15% of the people on this forum pay attention to La Liga so they don't know anything to challenge him anyways, they just use him to fight there fights for them because they are weak minded and ill prepared to talk about anything other then the EPL club they support.

For the record I like Floren's posts as it is refreshing to talk about La Liga sometimes and he knows his stuff, also I don't care that he takes shots at Barca because it is normal to throw rocks at the thrown.

It's just the people that support him drive me crazy because they are huge hypocrites.

Floren still better than all of you combined.

So much butthurt here.

Super_Floren = :king:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:03 pm

izzy26 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Lmfao at the Floren c*ck riders, what happened to winning the treble last year? hahahahaha, enjoy your shattered copa del rey.

MikeHunt wrote:pfft gerard lopez wasnt as high profile player as fabregas is. madrid is the last team to be taking about wasting talent.

harhar11 wrote:Is floren really a madrid supporter? He, as llourinho, seems to talk more about barca than real madrid

Khaledbarca wrote:This is a Perfect example for a thread showing Real Madrid Fans Fear from the Future!!

ChollaVille wrote:Everything what Foren said in past, did not happen. So I'm glad that he said tis Very Happy

What's funny is that this post is two pages long. Like I have said before if it were a flame thread about any other team this thread is 5-6 pages already. It just shows you how much Barca fans care about this nonsense.

Also, I don't hear any opinions from anyone probably because

A. No one knows who Gerard Lopez is?
B. Posters didn't know football started before 2004?
C. People don't really think Fab is going to flop.

I'm praying it's option C. Especially because Arsenal fans have spent the better part of the last two years telling us that Fab is better Iniesta and one of the best midfielders on earth and worth way more then 30 mill and probably like 50 mill.

And then they go and agree with this post, it is stunning stupidity and hypocrisy but what else can you expect from that lot?

dnmac4 wrote:It's simple, the reason people love Floren is because most of this forum is like 13-16 year old kids who don't remember the past. So when he posts something like this they are amazed because they don't even know who Gerard Lopez is, and they just take his word for what happens.

I guess impressing the weak and ignorant is a skill, but I find he posts things that he's worried about and then puts his own spin on topic.

He is very knowledgeable about La Liga but again, like 15% of the people on this forum pay attention to La Liga so they don't know anything to challenge him anyways, they just use him to fight there fights for them because they are weak minded and ill prepared to talk about anything other then the EPL club they support.

For the record I like Floren's posts as it is refreshing to talk about La Liga sometimes and he knows his stuff, also I don't care that he takes shots at Barca because it is normal to throw rocks at the thrown.

It's just the people that support him drive me crazy because they are huge hypocrites.

Floren still better than all of you combined.

So much butthurt here.

Super_Floren = :king:
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:04 pm

What's funny is that this post is two pages long. Like I have said before if it were a flame thread about any other team this thread is 5-6 pages already. It just shows you how much Barca fans care about this nonsense.

I'm praying it's option C. Especially because Arsenal fans have spent the better part of the last two years telling us that Fab is better Iniesta and one of the best midfielders on earth and worth way more then 30 mill and probably like 50 mill.

And then they go and agree with this post, it is stunning stupidity and hypocrisy but what else can you expect from that lot?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:06 pm

People stop taking Floren too seriously, he's just having a laugh and its just a forum lighten up.

( I know after the Barton situation i should be the first to lighten up but iam very passionate after controversy driven games that involve my club Very Happy )
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:17 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:People stop taking Floren too seriously, he's just having a laugh and its just a forum lighten up.

( I know after the Barton situation i should be the first to lighten up but iam very passionate after controversy driven games that involve my club Very Happy )

BTW, I thought yesterday was pretty positive for Newcastle as there defense looked a lot better then last year although that may be because they were not very adventurous going forward.

I thought Ba was a sneaky good move for them, but he looked a shell of himself yesterday, I hope he picks it up because I got him for dirt cheap in my fantasy league and I really liked how he looked last year as an above average EPL striker.

Ben Arfa needs to play ASAP.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:17 pm

barca fans to the defensive yet again...

he who gets mad loses.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:26 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:People stop taking Floren too seriously, he's just having a laugh and its just a forum lighten up.

BTW, I thought yesterday was pretty positive for Newcastle as there defense looked a lot better then last year although that may be because they were not very adventurous going forward.

I thought Ba was a sneaky good move for them, but he looked a shell of himself yesterday, I hope he picks it up because I got him for dirt cheap in my fantasy league and I really liked how he looked last year as an above average EPL striker.

Ben Arfa needs to play ASAP.

I would'nt blame Ba we hardly had posession in the first half because of the stupid decision to go 4-4-2.... As i said in another thread i would'nt judge us until Ben Arfa, Williamson and Marveaux is fit and Enrique and Carroll are replaced.... anyway the thing that pleased me most yesterday was despite Enrique, Carroll and Nolan leaving our morale and team spirit is still there now as long as we steer clear of injuries and the Carroll replacement is quality i think we can get Top 10.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:08 pm

dnmac4 wrote:What's funny is that this post is two pages long. Like I have said before if it were a flame thread about any other team this thread is 5-6 pages already. It just shows you how much Barca fans care about this nonsense.

I think the majority of Arsenal fans want to see Cesc do well after all he's done for us. That, and him doing well would prove our point of how good he is.

Anyway, I think you've taken this thread too seriously...
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2