jibers
Great Leader Sprucenuce
kiranr
StrugaRock
Super_Floren
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cesc Fabregas is the new Gerard Lopez Empty Cesc Fabregas is the new Gerard Lopez

Post by Super_Floren Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:45 pm

2000, Gerard Lopez is an ex- Barcelona youth who plays for Valencia, an outstanding Valencia team, Champions League finalist (losing against the magical Real Madrid) that year knockin out Barca in semifinals, and the old rich Lazio in quarter finals with a hat-trick from him. Barcelona tries desperately to buy him back to his old club. They finally did, Barcelona media is ecstasic, they called him the best midfielder in the world way above the new Real Madrid player signed...a certain Zinedine Zidane. After that, Gerard flops miserably in a era dominated by Del Bosque's Galacticos. He ends playing in second division.

2011, Cesc Fabregas is an ex-Barcelona youth who plays for Arsenal, one of the biggest european teams in the world, and probably one of the greatest midfielders on the planet. The Fakecelona squad seems desperately to buy him back, and they finally did, they called him the best midfielder in the world way above the new Real Madrid player signed....a certain Nuri Sahin. After that............

Sorry, Barca fans....SuperFloren is never wrong. Thumbs up

Last edited by Super_Floren on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Super_Floren
Super_Floren
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Cesc Fabregas is the new Gerard Lopez Empty Re: Cesc Fabregas is the new Gerard Lopez

Post by StrugaRock Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:47 pm

You never seem to disappoint me Flo
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Cesc Fabregas is the new Gerard Lopez Empty Re: Cesc Fabregas is the new Gerard Lopez

Post by kiranr Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:48 pm

Super_Floren wrote:2000, Gerard Lopez is an ex- Barcelona youth who plays for Valencia, and outstanding Valencia team, Champions League finalist (losing against the magical Real Madrid) that year knockin out Barca in semifinals, and the old rich Lazio in quarter finals with a hat-trick from him. Barcelona tries desperately to buy him back to his old club. They finally did, Barcelona media is ecstasic, they called him the best midfielder in the world way above the new Real Madrid player signed...a certain Zinedine Zidane. After that, Gerard flops miserably in a era dominated by Del Bosque's Galacticos. He ends playing in second division.

2011, Cesc Fabregas is an ex-Barcelona youth who plays for Arsenal, one of the biggest european teams in the world, and probably one of the greatest midfielders on the planet. The Fakecelona squad seems desperately to buy him back, and they finally did, they called him the best midfielder in the world way above the new Real Madrid player signed....a certain Nuri Sahin. After that............

Trolling at its finest.....
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:49 pm

Super_Floren wrote:

Did'nt you say Madrid would win CL,La Liga and Copa in Mou's first season? Suspect

Haha, love you Super Flo(no homo) keep it up Thumbs up
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:56 pm

Work hard, troll harder. I would love to see Flo vs Jiopsi. I wonder who would troll the hardest?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:18 pm

Call him a troll all you like, he's the best poster on the forum. He hardly fails to dissapoint. Laughing
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:24 pm

Floren never seems to dissapoint me. Good read.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:28 pm

ain't gonna lie, i thought about this before but gerard was a two season wonder... he played like 50 games in the entire 3 years he was with us, plus he was injured a lot... so long as fabregas stops pulling a hamstring every time he gets out of bed he'll be alright...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Super_Floren Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:09 pm

che wrote:ain't gonna lie, i thought about this before but gerard was a two season wonder... he played like 50 games in the entire 3 years he was with us, plus he was injured a lot... so long as fabregas stops pulling a hamstring every time he gets out of bed he'll be alright...
The situation is even worst for Fabregas, because Gerard came to Barcelona as a star, and Fabregas too, but he has 2 or 3 midfielders above him....When and where will Fabregas play? Barcelona use to play with 12 players....they will allow them to play with 13? And Thiago?
Super_Floren
Super_Floren
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:15 pm

He's not just Floren....he's Super Floren
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:35 pm

I risk getting repetitive, but I'mma say you put this on and read Floren's post again...

...and you can start smelling the fear of Barca fans. Cool
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:38 pm

60% of the time, history repeats itself every time.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:43 pm

S_F..the greatest poster. preach on brother.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Cesc Fabregas is the new Gerard Lopez Rblbgp
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Makes dnmac4 hulk out with envy

Floran whooooooa Floran
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:22 pm

super flo youre a genius, because you can actually make even those who think they are mentaly tough and play with them.

we love your flo.

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:47 pm

Cesc Fabregas is the new Gerard Lopez All%20Hail%20the%20Creator
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:46 am

Lex wrote:Makes dnmac4 hulk out with envy

Floran whooooooa Floran

Wow, calling me out by name in a thread I'm not even in and following me around in threads I actually do post in. I told everyone before, I have a groupie, this is awesome. Envy is a sin BTW. Lex is just a pathetic human being, if this were about Arsenal he would be crying like a girl, this just really proves (if it wasn't obvious to everyone) how much of a hypocrite he is.

I feel sad for you man, BTW i'm don't know if I need to say this or not, but I'm just going to throw it out there, I'm not gay. So if thats why your doing this, your barking up the wrong tree.

As for this post, I could compare every player Madrid buys to someone who's career they wrecked as the examples are endless but Barca fans don't need to stoop to that level. If you think Fab is going to fail I feel sorry for you. I know this is wishful thinking more than anything so I'm not mad.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:10 am

Lmfao at the Floren c*ck riders, what happened to winning the treble last year? hahahahaha, enjoy your shattered copa del rey.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeHunt Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:19 am

pfft gerard lopez wasnt as high profile player as fabregas is. madrid is the last team to be taking about wasting talent.

MikeHunt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:17 am

Is floren really a madrid supporter? He, as llourinho, seems to talk more about barca than real madrid

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:58 am

This is a Perfect example for a thread showing Real Madrid Fans Fear from the Future!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:40 pm

Everything what Foren said in past, did not happen. So I'm glad that he said tis Very Happy
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:40 pm

It's simple, the reason people love Floren is because most of this forum is like 13-16 year old kids who don't remember the past. So when he posts something like this they are amazed because they don't even know who Gerard Lopez is, and they just take his word for what happens.

I guess impressing the weak and ignorant is a skill, but I find he posts things that he's worried about and then puts his own spin on topic.

He is very knowledgeable about La Liga but again, like 15% of the people on this forum pay attention to La Liga so they don't know anything to challenge him anyways, they just use him to fight there fights for them because they are weak minded and ill prepared to talk about anything other then the EPL club they support.

For the record I like Floren's posts as it is refreshing to talk about La Liga sometimes and he knows his stuff, also I don't care that he takes shots at Barca because it is normal to throw rocks at the thrown.

It's just the people that support him drive me crazy because they are huge hypocrites.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:46 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Wow, calling me out by name in a thread I'm not even in and following me around in threads I actually do post in. I told everyone before, I have a groupie, this is awesome. Envy is a sin BTW. Lex is just a pathetic human being, if this were about Arsenal he would be crying like a girl, this just really proves (if it wasn't obvious to everyone) how much of a hypocrite he is.

I feel sad for you man, BTW i'm don't know if I need to say this or not, but I'm just going to throw it out there, I'm not gay. So if thats why your doing this, your barking up the wrong tree.

As for this post, I could compare every player Madrid buys to someone who's career they wrecked as the examples are endless but Barca fans don't need to stoop to that level. If you think Fab is going to fail I feel sorry for you. I know this is wishful thinking more than anything so I'm not mad.
lololololol

Cesc Fabregas is the new Gerard Lopez Windupkey
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next