France NT News, Formations & Results

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 40 Empty Re: France NT News, Formations & Results

Post by sportsczy on Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:20 pm

The team is really looking good... granted, competition wasn't great. But always hard against PTB teams; especially thugs like Iceland.

At the WC, believe it or not, Griezmann and Mbappe really hadn't figured out how to play with each other. Pavard was still very green with Varane figuring out how to help him.

Now, Mbappe and Griezmann understand each other like they've known each other for years while Pavard is far more confident since Varane is anticipating him now.

Giroud is actually scoring goals too lol.

And to think that Lucas, Dembele and Martial are injured while Lacazette and Ben Yedder can't make the team.

I personally feel that it's a disgrace that Lemar and Thauvin are keeping Laca ad Ben Yedder off the team. But that's just me maybe.

Kimpembe should not be chose over Laporte either.

sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 40 Empty Re: France NT News, Formations & Results

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:54 am

Mbappe is sure not going to continue playing on the right. you can see in the way he behaves playing on the right, he doesnt like it. He has grown a lot in his positioning at PSG this season and when you try to stick him to a side in the NT, he is not comfortable with it anymore

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:19 am

Team is stacked top to bottom, morale is high, and they are very comfortable playing with each other. Right now, I can't see any other team winning Euros.

#JUSTICE4France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 40 Lulcas11France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 40 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1Qm5HNgjLaUFoxTrAByV_TPaXaTm9kcWgsyrtiDOv7FlsWYRBFrance NT News, Formations & Results - Page 40 ZidaneFrance NT News, Formations & Results - Page 40 SmurffFrance NT News, Formations & Results - Page 40 GhelyonFrance NT News, Formations & Results - Page 40 Hungry_boyFrance NT News, Formations & Results - Page 40 Lol-sign

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre on Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:53 am

Meh .... I hope last goal by Giroud because it is being embarassing
France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 40 Screenshot-20190326-104855-2
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan on Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:54 pm

@sportsczy wrote:The team is really looking good... granted, competition wasn't great. But always hard against PTB teams; especially thugs like Iceland.

At the WC, believe it or not, Griezmann and Mbappe really hadn't figured out how to play with each other. Pavard was still very green with Varane figuring out how to help him.

Now, Mbappe and Griezmann understand each other like they've known each other for years while Pavard is far more confident since Varane is anticipating him now.

Giroud is actually scoring goals too lol.

And to think that Lucas, Dembele and Martial are injured while Lacazette and Ben Yedder can't make the team.

I personally feel that it's a disgrace that Lemar and Thauvin are keeping Laca ad Ben Yedder off the team. But that's just me maybe.

Kimpembe should not be chose over Laporte either.

That's not who's keeping Laca and WBY out of the team; Lemar is an old school left-footed LW and Thauvin is a RW. In DD's mind, the three CFs are Giroud, Griezmann, and Mbappé.
farfan
farfan
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior on Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:29 pm

@Robespierre wrote:Meh .... I hope last goal by Giroud because it is being embarassing
France NT News, Formations & Results - Page 40 Screenshot-20190326-104855-2

Goals per game

0.569 Platini
0.479 Trezeguet
0.414 Henry
0.405 Griezmann
0.400 Mbappé
0.393 Giroud
0.333 Benzema
0.287 Zidane
0.194 Gignac

1.428 Fontaine What a Face
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:08 pm

@farfan wrote:That's not who's keeping Laca and WBY out of the team; Lemar is an old school left-footed LW and Thauvin is a RW. In DD's mind, the three CFs are Giroud, Griezmann, and Mbappé.

I know.  And that's weird to me.  If Martial was the initial callup... Ben Yedder is far more similar to Martial than Lemar.  So how can you call up Lemar when Martial gets injured as opposed to Ben Yedder?

If Giroud goes down, you're forced to play Mbappe as a CF because you have no other option (i don't care that he thinks Griezmann can play there; he can't).  You're forced to move Mbappe.  Why not give yourself the option of another proven scorer like Laca?

That's my big issue.  We have no scoring firepower on the bench if we need it.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:54 pm

Lacazette is the 2nd best player to play upfront after Giroud. He is fantastic with his back to goal and really good at linking up play.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:04 am

@RG. I think Deschamps wants to transition from Giroud to Mbappe as the central striker... that's why he's bringing in so many second strikers, wingers and AMs as opposed to other central strikers.

Mbappe's move to central striker at PSG is almost certainly going to become permanent too.

With that in mind, players like Martial, Coman, Dembele, Fekir, Lemar, Coman and Thauvin are a lot more important right now than Ben Yedder and Laca. Once Giroud is no longer there, then it opens up for those two.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill on Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:24 am

France loses and not a word posted!!!    affraid Sleep
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming on Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:07 pm

Mbappe, Greizz, Pogba, Coman, Giroud and only 4 shots not even a single on target rofl

Deschamps will make the same mistake all WC winnering manager have made.

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum