Zamuro
JuvenelCuore
the xcx
S
Babun
45 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Juve is going down with Marotta ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve is going down with Marotta !

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:32 pm

Maybe the idea is to get back in CL in 2 or 3 years.

you should have let go of Chiellini, he would have been a RM legend by then

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Juve is going down with Marotta ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve is going down with Marotta !

Post by Babun Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:33 pm

7amood11 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Maurotaurox wrote:
babun1024 wrote:Anyone who knows little bit about marketing will know that it's super hard to bring up a brand with damaged image. Juventus are running themselves into the ground for years. Each time, they sign a bunch of average players and a ' savior' who is supposed to achieve big things. Diego, Amauri, Melo...the list goes on. Their management is totally retarded. Once, you lose your appeal you have to work 10x as hard to get the fanbase back. In the long run, Juve is going to be an average club/ low level club.

So what are the objectives? Scudetto? AC Milan, Inter and even Napoli are more talented and better teams overall than Juve. Vucinic a turnaround? He is neither a prospect nor a superstar. Why did they pay whole 18 millions for him? Very Happy
They're at a point whre stars don't accept their money ( Aguero, Rossi anyone...)!

You had your chances last two years but from now on I don't believe in a renaissance for Juve anymore. Welcome mediocority, bye bye big club status/ appeal. Sorry delusional fans,the truth hurts :lol!:

They were not bought by Marotta... Rolling Eyes

Oh, and the contract of Vucinic is 15 millions paid in 3 years...
Still too much, like I said he is neither a prospect nor a superstar. To the second point, I said retarded management it means Marotta & co.

So EVERY player has to be a prospect/superstar? Teams have to sign solid squad players you know.
Solid squad players cost between 8-12 millions €,15 millions at max. Vucinic wasn't brought as squad player, he your main striker, read the new Marotta interview. He clearly says that he prefered Vucinic over 40 million deals for other players=> Vucinic is your main guy Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:34 pm

sciacca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
Vucinic was more than Krasic [starter], Matri [starter], Quagliarella [potential starter], Pirlo [starter], equal to Bonucci [starter], more than Vidal [starter], and he is going to be a squad player ?

Doubt it.

Not entirely. Krasic was already equal to Vucinic as he came for 15m.
Matri on the other hand cost us 18.5m with supplements making it 3.5m more than Vucinic.
Vidal was a good deal none the less, he was paid under value just as Vucinic, both -5m from their retail values.
As for Quag and Bonucci, those are correct.

I thought Matri was equivalent to Vucinic ? La Stampa reported that a while back, whatever.

Well yeah Vidal was a good price I agree but the point is Vucinic is more and I doubt he will be substitute when he is equal to a lot of the players transfered in bar a few.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Is it true that Marotta tried to give Nedvěd the job before turning to a very unproven Conte?

If so, I'd have far greater concerns with his thought process in that situation than with any personnel changes he's made.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:35 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Maybe the idea is to get back in CL in 2 or 3 years.

you should have let go of Chiellini, he would have been a RM legend by then

False. The idea is to get to CL next season as it's our primary objective.
No, Chiellini is better where he is now, thank you very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Juventus still has no one to lead them, no one to shake up the mentality, and Conte is far from being a top coach, it can be a disaster.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:35 pm

The only noteworthy signing this year was Arturo Vidal...
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:36 pm

babun1024 wrote:
7amood11 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Maurotaurox wrote:
babun1024 wrote:Anyone who knows little bit about marketing will know that it's super hard to bring up a brand with damaged image. Juventus are running themselves into the ground for years. Each time, they sign a bunch of average players and a ' savior' who is supposed to achieve big things. Diego, Amauri, Melo...the list goes on. Their management is totally retarded. Once, you lose your appeal you have to work 10x as hard to get the fanbase back. In the long run, Juve is going to be an average club/ low level club.

So what are the objectives? Scudetto? AC Milan, Inter and even Napoli are more talented and better teams overall than Juve. Vucinic a turnaround? He is neither a prospect nor a superstar. Why did they pay whole 18 millions for him? Very Happy
They're at a point whre stars don't accept their money ( Aguero, Rossi anyone...)!

You had your chances last two years but from now on I don't believe in a renaissance for Juve anymore. Welcome mediocority, bye bye big club status/ appeal. Sorry delusional fans,the truth hurts :lol!:

They were not bought by Marotta... Rolling Eyes

Oh, and the contract of Vucinic is 15 millions paid in 3 years...
Still too much, like I said he is neither a prospect nor a superstar. To the second point, I said retarded management it means Marotta & co.

So EVERY player has to be a prospect/superstar? Teams have to sign solid squad players you know.
Solid squad players cost between 8-12 millions €15 millions at max. Vucinic wasn't brought as squad player, he your main striker, read the new Marotta interview. He clearly says that he prefered Vucinic over 40 million deals for other players=> Vucinic is your main guy Very Happy

And how much did we sign Vucinic for? 15m Very Happy... And we're only paying 5m this summer.

He was brought as our main striker? You mean over Matri and Quagliarella? I don't think so, but only his form will tell.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:36 pm

justdoit_ wrote:Is it true that Marotta tried to give Nedvěd the job before turning to a very unproven Conte?

If so, I'd have far greater concerns with his thought process in that situation than with any personnel changes he's made.

Unproven or not, Conte managed to promote two Serie B clubs in Serie A, as he never coached before.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:38 pm

justdoit_ wrote:Is it true that Marotta tried to give Nedvěd the job before turning to a very unproven Conte?

Well Conte is somewhat proven, though admittedly his last Serie A venture was a disaster, but he did do well for Sienna.

It could be another Ferrara, but he has a tough mentality.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:39 pm

sciacca wrote:

Unproven or not, Conte managed to promote two Serie B clubs in Serie A, as he never coached before.

that's like coaching bottom 3 of serie A and surviving.

now you are asking him to send Juventus to CL, huge bet
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:39 pm

Like Sciacca said, Conte did promote two Serie B teams into Serie A, which is noteworthy.

And judging by his interviews, he looks like he knows what he's doing. I know that interviews are pretty much nothing to go by, but there's almost nothing else to judge him with so far.

Last edited by 7amood11 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:40 pm

sciacca wrote:

Serie B =|= Serie A or CL... Ranieri was perfect to build a solid squad for the future but Secco was really bad.Now, the management wants to act ( they don't know how properly) but the coach is unproven. You can't take anymore risks when you're already down= airhead management Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Is the Nedvěd part true?
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:41 pm

Why Juventus fired Ranieri is beyond me. He was not the problem, not in the least.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:41 pm

justdoit_ wrote:Is the Nedvěd part true?

Yes. He said he turned it down though because he was not ready I believe.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:43 pm

He promoted Siena with all their main stars gone to other clubs, Siena was a dead club, in trouble. Fans gave up, nobody attended anymore. They went through finical problems. He was stuck using their reserves, their bench warmers, and with the heart and determination, he brought them back to Serie A, with Atalanta still with all their starts, over coming the likes of Torino FC. Now you look at that, and you put him in the same situation here, the same pressure. Knowing he has this sort of mentality, and in addition he's a Juventino, and would die for his club, he is the right coach as this needs more mentality rather than tactics.

Conte: "Numbers don't matter, it's the mental aspect and what happends on the pitch".

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Lets be honest that none of us are actually sure of how much money is allotted for transfers for this season..
There have been conflicting reports regarding the budget..

Plus we've already spent 38m for the outright purchases of pepe,quags,matri and motta..

So if there isnt enough funds to buy that supposed 'top' player,we cant blame marotta really ,especially considering the fact that..
1.All these recent signings we've made are conte's signings..

2.Reinforcing our weaker positions in the field is an obligation this season..I mean we've got 3-4 positions to fix and that becomes difficult to afford 'World Class Players' with a limited budget..

Plus we're not competing in europe and thats a huge factor to consider as far as lucrative cl money is concerned

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:44 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Why Juventus fired Ranieri is beyond me. He was not the problem, not in the least.

Agreed, however that has nothing to do with our current management, that was the past under Secco's era.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Has the pressure in a top club like Juventus dropped so low that a D2 coach is now a great candidate to support that kind of ambition?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:45 pm

babun1024 wrote:

Serie B =|= Serie A or CL... Ranieri was perfect to build a solid squad for the future but Secco was really bad.Now, the management wants to act ( they don't know how properly) but the coach is unproven. You can't take anymore risks when you're already down= airhead management Very Happy

Once again, it's not the whole society, it's Marotta.

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:46 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:

Shocked Jesus. Shaking my head at Marotta, good thing Pavel is smart enough to know what's best for the club.

JuvenelCuore wrote:Why Juventus fired Ranieri is beyond me. He was not the problem, not in the least.
You could insert "Deschamps" into the same sentence and it would all be the same.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:46 pm

sciacca wrote:He promoted Siena with all their main stars gone to other clubs, Siena was a dead club, in trouble. Fans gave up, nobody attended anymore. They went through finical problems. He was stuck using their reserves, their bench warmers, and with the heart and determination, he brought them back to Serie A, with Atalanta still with all their starts, over coming the likes of Torino FC. Now you look at that, and you put him in the same situation here, the same pressure. Knowing he has this sort of mentality, and in addition he's a Juventino, and would die for his club, he is the right coach as this needs more mentality rather than tactics.

Conte: "Numbers don't matter, it's the mental aspect and what happends on the pitch".

Exactly, last season what was the problem ? Losing to small teams, yet Juventus won against the big six above them.

@Surag: do not give me that. Bastos is better than Vucinic for the same price.

Danilo was the same price nearly as Lichtsteiner.

etc.

This has all been done before. If a transfer director cannot work with what they have, then they are not fit. End of story.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:48 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Has the pressure in a top club like Juventus dropped so low that a D2 coach is now a great candidate to support that kind of ambition?

He's done it with Bari, he's done it with Siena, in the same sort of pressure. He has succeeded in the past, and his system of play has always work. Look, nobody can predict the future, I can't say he will flop, as its not possible. Proven or not, hes proven as it stands in his career, facts don't lie. When it comes to Serie A, well he has never done it, but he is a former Captain of Juventus who has played in Serie A and with the squad from 1993 up until 2004, so he already knows about the league, the tatics, and what is expected.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:48 pm

justdoit_ wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Shocked Jesus. Shaking my head at Marotta, good thing Pavel is smart enough to know what's best for the club.

You could insert "Deschamps" into the same sentence and it would all be the same.

To be honest I would love to see Nedved take care of transfers.

Ah I know, I love Didier. Juventus have had their fair share of talented Frenchmen in their history, both on and off the pitch. Didier should have stayed, but so should Ranieri. Both were great.

Oh well.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:49 pm

"Going down" implies they are getting worse:

True or False: Juve have a better squad right now than last year

Hint - If you answered "False," you are a moron.

Last edited by bhends on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next