Zamuro
JuvenelCuore
the xcx
S
Babun
45 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Juve is going down with Marotta ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Juve is going down with Marotta !

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Maicon has lost it, and Nagatomo is decent.

Pirlo has so much class, he does not need speed, because he has never relied on it. Marchisio and Vidal are better than anyone on Milan or Inter collectively.

Who had the best offense before Quagliarella was injured ? Juventus. Now add in Matri, and a 100% fit Krasic [he was only at 50%-30% last season] and good luck.

JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Juve is going down with Marotta ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Juve is going down with Marotta !

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Maicon might be on the way down, but there isnt even a shadow of doubt, that he is a better than your fullbacks, left or right.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:43 pm

@ Nick and Babun, you may lol. I'll admit on paper it is a little over generous even to me.

But the results speak for themselves.

Milan 1-2 Juve, Juve 0-1 Milan.
Inter 0-0 Juve, Juve 1-0 Milan.

So this theoretical gulf is maybe not so pronounced when it comes to it. We have nowhere near as much reason to fear the Milanese as people make out.

Napoli on the other hand had a worse team (on paper) than us last year and that has changed little.

Last edited by :{Mr.Mustachio! on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:46 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Maicon has lost it, and Nagatomo is decent.

Pirlo has so much class, he does not need speed, because he has never relied on it. Marchisio and Vidal are better than anyone on Milan or Inter collectively.

Who had the best offense before Quagliarella was injured ? Juventus. Now add in Matri, and a 100% fit Krasic [he was only at 50%-30% last season] and good luck.

So Juve is both better both Milan and Inter and also going down and doomed to mediocrity and mid-table club status

Just a standard day on goal legacy :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:47 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:@ Nick and Babun, you may lol. I'll admit on paper it is a little over generous even to me.

But the results speak for themselves.

Milan 1-2 Juve, Juve 0-1 Milan.
Inter 0-0 Juve, Juve 1-0 Milan.

So this theoretical gulf is maybe not so pronounced when it comes to it. We have little to fear of the Milanese, it's they who fear us.

Napoli on the other hand had a worse team (on paper) than us last year and that has changed little.
It's easy when you turn 120% in 4 games and relax in the rest of them Very Happy Guess,how Liverpool dominated in CL and sucked in EPL? Very Happy
bhends wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Maicon has lost it, and Nagatomo is decent.

So Juve is both better both Milan and Inter and also going down and doomed to mediocrity and mid-table club status

Just a standard day on goal legacy :coffee:
Juve aren't better than Inter or AC Milan.The argument ends there... Your follow-up is what you call a standard for goallegacy Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:49 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:

Napoli has power players, Lavezzi, Hamsik, Cavani. they added some depth with Inler.

you dont, you only have krasic

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:52 pm

Going down?

No way, they clearly have best team in Calcio and with amazing Antonio Conte they will win the league for sure.

There is talk that UEFA will give them special pass to play CL, as it would be a crime that this mighty Juve doesnt play CL.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:54 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Napoli has power players, Lavezzi, Hamsik, Cavani. they added some depth with Inler.

Lavezzi and Cavani would walk into our team, but more of ours would walk into theirs.

Hamsik we can argue all day about. Inler maybe.

Buffon
Lichtsteiner-Bonucci-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio/Inler
Krasic-Lavezzi
Cavani

For me, the best combined team.

Last edited by :{Mr.Mustachio! on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:55 pm

CroInter wrote:Going down?

No way, they clearly have best team in Calcio and with amazing Antonio Conte they will win the league for sure.

There is talk that UEFA will give them special pass to play CL, as it would be a crime that this mighty Juve doesnt play CL.
Someone gets the point fast Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:02 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Lavezzi and Cavani would walk into our team, but more of ours would walk into theirs.

Buffon
Krasic-Lavezzi
Cavani

Maggio > Lichtsteiner.
Cannavaro > Bonucci right now.
Hamsik over Krasic maybe, he is pure class.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:03 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Buffon
Krasic-Lavezzi
Cavani

On paper im sure that's how it would go, but they have power players that are gonna keep making the difference for them, and it's bad news if they add depth. You dont have that kind of players, except for Krasic.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 am

Still though, it's all well and good making sweeping assumptions based on a incomplete transfer market and personal opinions on the quality of a player.

Tell us we're sh** when the season is about to close, not when it's almost a month away from starting. :coffee:
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:07 am

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:Still though, it's all well and good making sweeping assumptions based on a incomplete transfer market and personal opinions on the quality of a player.

Tell us we're sh** when the season is about to close, not when it's almost a month away from starting. :coffee:
You cook with the ingredients you have Very Happy If the squad is not up to standard then what can come out as end product? Very Happy
Of course, the transfer window is still open but Vucinic as main striker would worry me if I were a Juventino... :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:10 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Buffon
Krasic-Lavezzi
Cavani

Maggio > Lichtsteiner.
Cannavaro > Bonucci right now.
Hamsik over Krasic maybe, he is pure class.

I don't agree entirely bro Razz

Maggio can't play in a conventional back four, Hamsik is a hoax; Krasic would serve Cavani far better and on Cannavaro maybe I'd be inclined to agree, but it's pretty much 50/50.

If we sign Lugano then for my personal taste he'd supersede both (I know you don't like him though Smile)
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:18 am

babun1024 wrote:
:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:Still though, it's all well and good making sweeping assumptions based on a incomplete transfer market and personal opinions on the quality of a player.

You cook with the ingredients you have Very Happy If the squad is not up to standard then what can come out as end product? Very Happy
Of course, the transfer window is still open but Vucinic as main striker would worry me if I were a Juventino... :lol!:

The problem is football is more complex than cooking Cool

The ingredients are not necessarily static in their quality, there is room for changes at either end of the spectrum.

But indeed, like when we are cooking, some flavours are just perfect together, while alone they are not as good.

That is what a team is. It's the sum of at least 11 players, how they are gelled together and how they compliment each other.

That is as of yet unknown, but Conte looks to me a promising cook which is as important as anything.

Last edited by :{Mr.Mustachio! on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:21 am

Marchisipo/Vidal/Pirlo would dominate any central midfield in Italy, and if they bond well they could be one of the best in the world.

Nesta is going downhill and is only on the samelevel as Bonuccj at this point, while Chiellini > Silva.

When it comes to the attackers: Eto'o > Sneijder >/= Krasic > Vucinic = Quags = Matri >/= Pazzini >>>> Milito. So it depends how you look at it, its close either way, but I give it to Juve. Also, jf you add in Pandev and Del Piero, it goes even more Juves way. It all depends, cuz some teams play with more attacking players than others.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:28 am

The amount of misinformation about Vucinic is disheartening truly.

He has never EVER EVER EVER EVER been a main striker. It's not his style. Never has been and never will be.

He's an SS. He works behind the main striker, which in Juve's case, would be Matri.

His secondary position is LW where he can deliver service to the main striker or cut in and try to make a chance for either himself or a teammate.

He is NOT prima punta. He does not lead the line well. We've only played him in that position when we were forced to. No coach has ever played him there for sustained periods of time by choice.

So I absolutely disagree that he will be Juve's main striker because that's categorically false. They have Matri for that.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:34 am

juventus101 wrote:Marchisipo/Vidal/Pirlo would dominate any central midfield in Italy, and if they bond well they could be one of the best in the world.

Nesta is going downhill and is only on the samelevel as Bonuccj at this point, while Chiellini > Silva.

When it comes to the attackers: Eto'o > Sneijder >/= Krasic > Vucinic = Quags = Matri >/= Pazzini >>>> Milito. So it depends how you look at it, its close either way, but I give it to Juve. Also, jf you add in Pandev and Del Piero, it goes even more Juves way. It all depends, cuz some teams play with more attacking players than others.

this is some ridiculous stuff and you are persisting with it. Very Happy, you compare them to a CL winning midfield. Pirlo is declining and both Marchisio and Vidal will have a lot to prove.

As for the attack, there is nothing to compare here, same thing. Writing you have a equivalent attack to Inter is an insult tbh Smile None of your forwards even come close to etoo or sneijder.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 am

You guys won the CL thanks to having a great team, but mainly because Sneijder and Milito were in the form of their life. Youre gonna try to tell me that since you won a CL, that Cambiasso/Zanetti/Motta is better than Alonso/Khedira/Ozil since they havent won a CL in some time? See how that argument holds no ground?

As for the attack, currrentlly Etoo is quitea bit above the rst. Sneider is barely above Krasic. But Quags, Vucinic, and Matri aare slightly above Pazzini in my opinion and far above Milito. Plus counting Del Piero and Pandev, just helps Juve more.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:46 am

If Inters midfield and attack is so much better, how come Juve-Inter games always end in either a stalemate or in Juves favor in recent times?
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:47 am

Oh my dear God
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:47 am

juventus101 wrote:If Inters midfield and attack is so much better, how come Juve-Inter games always end in either a stalemate or in Juves favor in recent times?

Recent times=last 2 games right?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:49 am

juventus101 wrote:You guys won the CL thanks to having a great team, but mainly because Sneijder and Milito were in the form of their life. Youre gonna try to tell me that since you won a CL, that Cambiasso/Zanetti/Motta is better than Alonso/Khedira/Ozil since they havent won a CL in some time? See how that argument holds no ground?

As for the attack, currrentlly Etoo is quitea bit above the rst. Sneider is barely above Krasic. But Quags, Vucinic, and Matri aare slightly above Pazzini in my opinion and far above Milito. Plus counting Del Piero and Pandev, just helps Juve more.

Laughing

Form may vary over time, but at least they are a proven and experienced stock. your midfield has proved NOTHING, 0.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:51 am

Juventus101 is clearly trolling. No one on earth could be that deluded.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:51 am

Babun mate. . . if you made this thread for the reason I'm thinking, then you've sort of disappointed me.

The timing is awfully suspicious.

Taking a sweep at everyone because of a gripe you had with a single fan? Is that really a man's way to go about handling things?

Do as you please man, your call. Just thought you were a different kind of dude.
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:51 am

Gil wrote:Juventus101 is clearly trolling. No one on earth could be that deluded.

no he is serious :coffee:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next