Mr Nick09
adnyana179
cyberman
FalcaoPunch
shaven
117 posters

Page 33 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next

Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 33 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by Zealous Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:15 am

He's turned that down apparently.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo - Page 33 Empty Re: la Máquina - Cristiano Ronaldo

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:25 pm

No he hasn't. Mendes is the one who requested the bid by PSG... it wasn't made unsolicited.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:33 pm

It's being reported that he turned it down though.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:25 pm

By who? Link me up because i'm hearing that other clubs are jumping into the fray other than PSG as Mendes is basically making a call for auction...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:15 pm

COPE are reporting it apparently.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:19 pm

I think in the midst of all the reports we are hearing right now, we can actually believe that we are negotiating. he wants more money and more % of his image rights. i think we will get to a point that satisfies him
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:27 pm

yeah... the offer proposed by PSG was 68 mil net over 4 years and 100% of his image rights according to reports.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Clandestino Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:46 am

sportsczy wrote:yeah... the offer proposed by PSG was 68 mil net over 4 years and 100% of his image rights according to reports.

So what were you, Cris and Mendes drinking? Does CR like fish? You got his number or you communicate over FB?

Lol, stop getting high you old geezer, you are so full of it it's ridiculous. He is signing on, he said it himself, as did Perez. Expect it to be sorted out very soon, stop preaching nonsense and come back to the planet. You are not a superagent, you don't make deals for the club and the closest you got to CR was selecting Real Madrid as your preferred FM club on your laptop...
Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:35 am

Clandestino wrote:
sportsczy wrote:yeah... the offer proposed by PSG was 68 mil net over 4 years and 100% of his image rights according to reports.

So what were you, Cris and Mendes drinking? Does CR like fish? You got his number or you communicate over FB?

Lol, stop getting high you old geezer, you are so full of it it's ridiculous. He is signing on, he said it himself, as did Perez. Expect it to be sorted out very soon, stop preaching nonsense and come back to the planet. You are not a superagent, you don't make deals for the club and the closest you got to CR was selecting Real Madrid as your preferred FM club on your laptop...
Why so angry? If he is signing on why didn't this happen sooner when all these problems happened in the beginning since he has been "sad"
Clearly something is going on behind the scenes and Madrid needs to up his contract compared to competitions such as PSG offer etc.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Clandestino Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:40 pm

Donuts wrote:
Why so angry? If he is signing on why didn't this happen sooner when all these problems happened in the beginning since he has been "sad"
Clearly something is going on behind the scenes and Madrid needs to up his contract compared to competitions such as PSG offer etc.

Well, I get angry when people are repeatedly clearly talking out of their ass. Made up claims such as "he won't sign on, the pressure is getting to him" and Sporty reporting what we offered him yesterday, what PSG is offering him in June 2015, what Mendes is thinking and so on like he was doing the negotiating himself are way, way out there. His reasoning? AS reported it - that's all! Is this the sort of reasoning people on this forum use when they argue their point? Well today you can read in AS "Hace unos meses, Cristiano tenía decidido no renovar por el Madrid. Sin embargo, los movimientos realizados por Florentino Pérez en las últimas semanas y sus palabras elogiando al crack portugués han abierto una vía al entendimiento entre ambas partes. Así se desprende de las declaraciones realizadas por el propio jugador tras el encuentro que el pasado viernes disputó Portugal contra Rusia." Is this the sort of reporting that has caused all these posts and subsequent wild speculation? You run a fake story, club's official denies it, you say he is lying, expand the story and make up more things, then the player denies it, so you go on and report the complete opposite of your 5-day cover page story? Well, then I admit it, my bad, they are never wrong. Rolling Eyes

Of course something is happening, but it's very obvious what that could be: he's trying to get himself a better contract and he's using the media to get it. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, almost everybody is doing it nowadays, especially ambitious and self-absorbed superstars like CR. Rooney used to be sad. Yaya Toure wasn't sure if he was going to sign on. And there really is no problem at all, it's all in the media: he has 2 more years left and he clearly likes the club (he says so) and the club likes him (our president says so), and both parties want to continue. We have a shit load of money and we'll throw it his way, the question is only how much.

What you really should have been asking yourself is would Perez let our star 100 mil player who's already received a 100 mil contract and brings X mil to the club and world recognition leave for free? Is CR all about the money and 0 ambition and thinks he is going to win more (important) trophies or get individual prizes if he plays in the French League? Is there a valid reason he wouldn't play for a club where he is the top dog, who competes for all honours every year and is in the Elite top 5 clubs in the world?

All I am saying is think with your own head and don't buy everything you read. The news is written especially for you, meaning they write what you want (or don't want) to read. Now I am not saying he is signing on definitely or that he is not leaving in 2015, I am just saying it's highly unlikely, and I am basing this on simple logical train of thought and actual statements by the people involved, not "journalists" (this is not journalism) and their "sources" (usually their own fantasy).

Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:20 pm

let him go Donuts. He's on my ignore list so i don't have to see his written diarrhea.

Here's the source and L'Equipe is keyed into PSG http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Psg-18m-net-annuels-pour-ronaldo/371357

It's €100 mil Euro transfer, €18 mil net per season wage and 100% of his image rights.

Doesn't mean it's going to happen... but these are roughly the numbers that PSG have put out there for Mendes and CR7. In the end, i think CR7 wages are going to need to be at least €15 mil net and at least 75% of his image rights for him to extend at Madrid imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:00 pm

You're starting to get annoying Clad... I don't even care about sport -who is a pretty great poster btw- but you're little jealous brat act is getting boring, just drop it ffs.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:22 pm

Perez has never given a player more than 50% of his image rights and Ronaldo isn't much different from our first era galacticos in terms of being famous worldwide. I can see him getting a slight increase in wages though. Either that or thank you for your services. We were Real Madrid before Ronaldo and will be Real Madrid after him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:22 pm

Ronaldo isn't going anywhere, Perez isn't stupid, he'd do anything to keep the best player in the world at the club, he already stated in a recent interview that the contract is almost done and all that is left is a discussion of the financial terms. Which would be done when Ronaldo returns from his holidays.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Clandestino Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:35 pm

Kuru wrote:You're starting to get annoying Clad... I don't even care about sport -who is a pretty great poster btw- but you're little jealous brat act is getting boring, just drop it ffs.

I'll post what I want and as much as I want, thank you very much. And I can have my own delusions of grandeur, there is no need to be jealous about that.

buddytaller wrote:Ronaldo isn't going anywhere, Perez isn't stupid, he'd do anything to keep the best player in the world at the club, he already stated in a recent interview that the contract is almost done and all that is left is a discussion of the financial terms. Which would be done when Ronaldo returns from his holidays.

That's all I was saying, and I thought this was pretty logical to begin with.
Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:02 pm

I'm not trying to stir anything but half of you love to believe what media says if it fits your case, and if it doesn't it is instantly wrong and uncredited source plus a lie.
Perez said contract is almost done?
I can name 5 lies he's said this month alone, I am sure you can too. Perez is a people pleaser especially this summer and I wonder why /sarcasm.

What is concrete right now is Ronaldo said he hopes the contract negotiations went well meaning he is waiting for Madrid to accept his offers.. IF Perez so highly wants him to stay no matter what, why is he waiting to get it signed?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:30 am

I kind of agree with donuts.

Why are we so gullible with the media? And strangely enough you guys only post it (sport) when it benefits you. No homo like zeal said i love you guys that includes you sport, but lets not make assumptions
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:37 am

Ronaldo is not going anywhere. His place is at Madrid. Like it or not, Ronaldo, in this current squad, not 10, 50 years ago, is Real Madrid.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:51 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo has denied that he has signed a new contract extension to keep him at Real Madrid until 2018.

The Portugal international was responding after a day of speculation surrounding his future at Santiago Bernabeu, with some reports claiming he had put pen to paper on a new three-year deal.

But Ronaldo took to Twitter to dismiss the claims that he had already signed fresh terms.

"All the news about my renewal is false," Ronaldo wrote.

The speculation came after Madrid president Florentino Perez announced earlier in the week that his intention was to make the Portugal international the highest paid player in the world.

Ronaldo has been linked with a €100million (£85m) move to free-spending Ligue 1 outfit AS Monaco, while former club Manchester United are also said to be monitoring his situation.

In a bid to ward off any interested parties, however, Madrid were thought to be preparing an offer that would see the player earn €80million over five seasons and cost the club €166million in total when tax is included.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:12 am

Ronaldo's current wage is only damaged 24% tax due to Beckhams law, and IF he renews it'll be increased to 52%
So not only does he want a pay raise, he wants it to compensate for the increase in tax as-well.

Madrid should stop getting bullied by this guy and make an example of him.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:26 am

Donuts wrote:Ronaldo's current wage is only damaged 24% tax due to Beckhams law, and IF he renews it'll be increased to 52%
So not only does he want a pay raise, he wants it to compensate for the increase in tax as-well.

Really? And you know this how?

No evidence, no nothing. Stop making up shit bro
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:53 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
Donuts wrote:Ronaldo's current wage is only damaged 24% tax due to Beckhams law, and IF he renews it'll be increased to 52%

Evidence? it's in almost every report
and it has been proven his current tax rate is 24% --- Fact
He said himself that renewal talks have been false --- Fact
He wants a pay rise along with full images --- Fact
what else do you want?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:21 am

Donuts wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

Evidence? it's in almost every report
and it has been proven his current tax rate is 24% --- Fact
He said himself that renewal talks have been false --- Fact

what else do you want?
He wants a pay rise along with full images --- Fact

You have no evidence.

What is wrong with you.. look at your damn sig and avi..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:35 am

Look at your sig and avatar, the difference between me and you is I don't use bias over stupid topics like this, anything related to Ronaldo you jump into his defence as if he is a god and never does wrong which is funny because asking for a higher salary isn't wrong but for some reason you think it is.
Well anyways answer me this If he doesn't want a pay raise then why is he asking for a new contract?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:47 am

Donuts wrote:Look at your sig and avatar, the difference between me and you is I don't use bias over stupid topics like this, anything related to Ronaldo you jump into his defence as if he is a god and never does wrong which is funny because asking for a higher salary isn't wrong but for some reason you think it is.
Well anyways answer me this If he doesn't want a pay raise then why is he asking for a new contract?

"I don't use bias over stupid topics like this"

The irony is killing me. oh boy...

I've critizied ronaldo at times, he isn't free from criticism. You see what you want to see..

And now asking for a higher salary is wrong? But at the same time you said madrid being bullied is wrong. So, basically, you just contradicted yourself...

Sadly your viewpoint is one-dimensional. Money isn't the only thing a player wants

Anyways back on topic, ronaldo will not be leaving this summer imo, negotiations aren't quick and simple, especailly with one of the best players in the world. But I expect him to stay at madrid.

FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:56 am

Why should Madrid bend their backs for a player like Ronaldo when they haven't done it before? not to the real ronaldo,or zidane etc.
The club is bigger then he is, that's why I believe they should stick to the way they handle players and use him as an example that no one can bully them.

A player bullying a team for money is not wrong it's his job he is allowed to do that and want the highest payment possible when other teams are basically saying they can do that.

somehow my viewpoint is one-dimensional because you believe I am contradicting myself even though that isn't the case, and also thanks for not answering the question, it shows me you are clearly avoiding it because you have no answer to it and probably better off ignoring the whole situation, or saying silly things like money isn't what everybody wants..

IF that is the case with Ronaldo then why in hell does he want a new contract? just answer that.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next