Arquitecto
The Demon of Carthage
Mr Nick09
RealGunner
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Haaland Vs Mbappe

Haaland Vs Mbappe - Page 2 Vote_lcap73%Haaland Vs Mbappe - Page 2 Vote_rcap 73% 
[ 11 ]
Haaland Vs Mbappe - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Haaland Vs Mbappe - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 15

Haaland Vs Mbappe - Page 2 Empty Re: Haaland Vs Mbappe

Post by rincon Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:34 pm

Agreed. I was always say that Haaland looks like a psycopath. He looks like scoring/winning is a innate necessity and nothing else matters. His interviews are hilarious awkward as well. Unreal player.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:38 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Mbappe will face injuries but not Haaland? Lol. What a terrible argument, good god

where did I say that only one of them will face injuries Laughing
In fact I said every player will face some injury issues, that means Haaland too. But comparatively I expect Haaland to keep on producing almost same results even after coming back from injuries as everyone else already explained his mentality traits. Of course this is not the never dying truth of nature and will depend on what kind of injury it is.

Btw I voted for Mbappe. We have to probably use of one of Mane/Salah in the deal Sad

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:45 pm

rincon wrote:Agreed. I was always say that Haaland looks like a psycopath. He looks like scoring/winning is a innate necessity and nothing else matters. His interviews are hilarious awkward as well. Unreal player.

I think he's really a normal, nice kid, but his competitiveness is out of the planet
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:49 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:Exactly. Mbappé is already out of Madrid's price range, even under normal circumstances. Marca and Le Parisien are claiming that Mbappe's next contract is going to be 30m per year. A figure that Florentino would never pay in a million years.
You paid Ronaldo that, even fucking Bale is almost getting that as we speak from you, and Ronaldo is gone and Bale will be gone too.
Ramos will possibly be gone, Benzema will at some point be gone, if you want superstars to replace those superstars, you will pay them superstar wages.
I think you're vastly exaggerating Perez's stinginess or his reluctancy to commit.
He will do what needs to be done.

"out of Madrid's price range", don't make me fucking laugh. Don't act as if your club isn't the richest club in the world.
the most we paid CR 25 mil so I absolutely agree we would pay 30 mil for Mbappe.

I just take offense with anything Bale though, he is not making more than 20mil, no fcking chance
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:52 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:Exactly. Mbappé is already out of Madrid's price range, even under normal circumstances. Marca and Le Parisien are claiming that Mbappe's next contract is going to be 30m per year. A figure that Florentino would never pay in a million years.
You paid Ronaldo that, even fucking Bale is almost getting that as we speak from you, and Ronaldo is gone and Bale will be gone too.
Ramos will possibly be gone, Benzema will at some point be gone, if you want superstars to replace those superstars, you will pay them superstar wages.
I think you're vastly exaggerating Perez's stinginess or his reluctancy to commit.

"out of Madrid's price range", don't make me fucking laugh. Don't act as if your club isn't the richest club in the world.
the most we paid CR 25 mil so I absolutely agree we would pay 30 mil for Mbappe.

I just take offense with anything Bale though, he is not making more than 20mil, no fcking chance

Apologies. So then 20m, net, point stands, you've been paying 20m net to Bale to play golf for 4 years yet 30m for Mbappé would be a no-go for Perez?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:53 pm

My peace of mind is important…fck Bale
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:54 pm

Mbappe is both more marketable and better than Bale has ever been. Can't see a reason why Perez wouldn't pay him more than Bale.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:56 pm

Well I think both would play really well together, Mbappe outside and Haaland down the middle.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:58 pm

Bale on the right, Mbappe on the left, Hazard as the 10 and Benzema behind him, yes it could work
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:16 pm

Ronaldo was earning €42m (before taxes), €21m net at Madrid. And this is a 5-time Ballon d'Or winner and Madrid's all-time top goalscorer.

When he wanted to go 30m net, Perez showed him the door. And that's because Perez never messes with his holy wage structure.

As for Madrid being the richest club in the world: the statement is so wrong on so many levels, I don't even know how to tackle it. I'll just assume you were joking and move on.

Mbappé is not coming to Madrid and if you think otherwise, let's take it to the betting thread.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:20 pm

BTW, this is not about Perez being stingy. The club simply has financial limitations that prevent Madrid from going beyond a certain figure or offer players as much as state-backed clubs.

I'm sure if Perez could, he would certainly sign Mbappe and Haaland and give them each a big, fat package. But Madrid has financial limitations and are no longer the club with the biggest spending power.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:20 pm

Real Madrid are the richest though. Them and Barca are leading in revenue.

Other people have more money due to outside money, which isn't really the money of the club itself.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:41 pm

Freeza wrote:Other people have more money due to outside money, which isn't really the money of the club itself.

True, Madrid is the second highest-earning club in the world after Barça. But having more revenues than X club doesn't mean you're richer than them. It only means that if their rich owners left today, you would automatically be richer than them. But as long as their owners are around, it really doesn't matter how much they generate, they would still eat whoever comes in their path for breakfast.

It's really not important whether the money was generated by the club or coming from an outside source. What matters is how much you have and how much you can spend.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:57 pm

Look at Madrid fans playing fantasy football on this thread rofl

Your top priority should be keeping Mariano Díaz injury free for the next few years and feeding favela kids Vinícius and Rodrygo more than a plate of beans so they can perform week in week out for you. Cause outside the realm of fantasies, these lads are whom you're stuck with for the foreseeable future I'm afraid Proud
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:05 pm

Oh the thread: Haaland. His finishing consistency is absolutely unheard of for a 20 year old. Maybe Messi had similar scoring stats as him at this age? Certainly not Ronaldo or Neymar.

Mbappé without pace is nothing, a couple of injuries to his hamstring and he will be reduced to Michael Owen status. Gimme a break with these French frauds.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:09 pm

Ronaldo was earning much more than that.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:32 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Apologies. So then 20m, net, point stands, you've been paying 20m net to Bale to play golf for 4 years yet 30m for Mbappé would be a no-go for Perez?

Btw, it looks like Bale will be back on payroll again next year!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:39 pm

Neither Madrid nor Barcelona are that attractive to go to tbh. Won't be surprised if Mbappe goes to Liverpool and Haaland to City.

Hope I am wrong.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:40 pm

I hope you are too, Pep would ruin Haaland. There's exactly one person in world football that can ruin Haaland, and it's Pep.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:43 pm

Joan Laporta (Barca presidential candidate): "Haaland? If we have to improve the team, I have the cards ready to play them."

hmm it's happening lads
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:46 pm

Myesyats wrote:Joan Laporta (Barca presidential candidate): "Haaland? If we have to improve the team, I have the cards ready to play them."

hmm it's happening lads

What's happening? a presidential candidate selling you a dream to boost his chances of winning the election? Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:52 pm

farfan wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Joan Laporta (Barca presidential candidate): "Haaland? If we have to improve the team, I have the cards ready to play them."

hmm it's happening lads

What's happening? a presidential candidate selling you a dream to boost his chances of winning the election? Laughing

Yes except he doesn't have to do anything. He got over 10k signatures for candidacy while others had to scramble for 2-3k and the 2nd big candidate was recently mocked by Pique brutally and made an idiot out of himself so he's done. There's nothing Laporta needs to do to win this election and you can quote me on that. He's also very good friends with Raiola
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:53 pm

Yea Im surprised to hear Real under Flo has such a wage control in place? Is that recent history? I mean surely his Galacticos eras I and II both didnt feel like it, I thought the star players would be earning a lot just like their high transfer fees, especially Ronaldo. Praise to Flo though if true, he knows to keep even Ronaldo under control and shows whos boss.

And its really interesting that GL can have so varied opinions, I mean many posters are long time football fans, and its surprising to see quite many do rate Haaland higher than Mbappe. Im pretty sure though time will tell Mbappe should be, at least talent wise. Not sure how hard working he is though, which is an important factor, and hope both avoid major injuries. If we are lucky we may see Messi v Ronaldo like rivalry in years to come between them Very Happy

BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:10 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I hope you are too, Pep would ruin Haaland. There's exactly one person in world football that can ruin Haaland, and it's Pep.

Why do you say this? Is it just he isn’t a Pep type of player and you feel Pep won’t be able handle a player of his quality and misuse him?
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:14 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Yea Im surprised to hear Real under Flo has such a wage control in place? Is that recent history? I mean surely his Galacticos eras I and II both didnt feel like it, I thought the star players would be earning a lot just like their high transfer fees, especially Ronaldo. Praise to Flo though if true, he knows to keep even Ronaldo under control and shows whos boss.

You're correct in assuming it's recent because it certainly is. Before, he didn't have to have one because players were sold for much cheaper prices and salaries didn't get as high as they do now. He was also lucky that he signed most of his galacticos, including Ronaldo, before the inflation, back when you didn't have to pay a superstar 30m net per year.

Now, it's a different story though. His wage structure is certainly good for the financial health of the club, but it also means that he can no longer buy galacticos and attract them with unmatchable salaries. This is why you saw him lose Pogba to United, Mbappé to PSG and entirely transform his transfer policy to bet on cheaper, younger talent and only go after established players when they are in the last year of their contract.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:29 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:I hope you are too, Pep would ruin Haaland. There's exactly one person in world football that can ruin Haaland, and it's Pep.

Why do you say this? Is it just he isn’t a Pep type of player and you feel Pep won’t be able handle a player of his quality and misuse him?

Because Pep's football will methodically curb his explosiveness

I mean look at poor Jesus
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down