Lord Spencer
Arquitecto
26 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 11 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:40 pm

saladmaker out -> castillejo in ..
want to see emil robach at some point if possible ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:46 pm

oyeee traoe almost goal... went past hauge and took a shot straight up instead of passing to free boga...

sassuolo can smell a goal here..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:47 pm

obiang in > traoe out for sassuolo
daniel maldini > calhanouglu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:49 pm

romagnoli ... :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:50 pm

Sassulo Goal.

Time to HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:50 pm

Fuck Berardi
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:50 pm

The earth will not spin without Berardi scoring against us...
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:50 pm

berardi scores from free kick ...
f.. kin romagnoli .... stupid give away man

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:53 pm

That was the weakest wall I have seen in my life.

Shit, our poor decision-making in the end kept us from getting a third goal (that's why we CAN'T be a counter-attacking team) and then the team relaxed in the end, when we ALWAYS are at a danger of conceding.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:53 pm

Haug shoots when he needs to do ANYTHING ELSE.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:54 pm

this is time and time again with romagnoli's individual mistake, if he is going to slide tackle better time it well esp. when its at our own half of the box...

sigh... wall didnt do the job unfortuately ballricochet on hauge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:55 pm

The shit Berrardi starts to get a player carded in the last minute of the game.

Such an asshole player
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:56 pm

berardi wake the f k up bro ... disgusting player ... wants to get everyone carded

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:59 pm

Hauge lad just decided to give us all a heart attack inducing end to the game.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:00 pm

Milan wins but can't keep a clean sheet. The price of the win is both Kessi and Theo missing the next match, and Tonali possibly getting injured (FUCK). Calabraia had his worst match of the season (but wasn't that bad) and that proves he needs a rest since he is our prime runner and starts every game.

Frankly, that was our worst performance in the second half, and you can feel it that the team's nerves are a bit shot. They need Ibra to get back and calm them ASAP because they are losing it (And giving me heart palpitations).

Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:03 pm

FT: Sassuolo 1 : 2 Milan

first half was brilliant, second all sassuolo. i standby that goal ruled offside was stupid by VAR.
second half without tonali it was almost all kessie by himself. ref again manages to ruin milan by those pathetic dives by sassuolo players.
its pretty certain from the get go sassuolo players esp. berardi was diving to get theo or kessie carded.

romagnoli - has lost my trust at this point, this is ever since he came back from injury we have conceded a LOT!!!!!
before his return, with gabbia and kjaear we won all the games with less goals conceded ; now with romagoli there is always problem, always i mean, even kalulu looks confident with his partner.

its really time if there is opportunity to cash him out if possible. milan defense is 100% bound to conceded with romagnoli.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:07 pm

Also, WTF is Pioli doing subbing in Maldini in at the last minutes against a dangerous team like Sassuolo. At that point, it would have been better to either not make a substitution or bring in the mother of all defensive players.

Did he get confused and actually wanted Paolo to come in? (he would have been better in those last stages as well)
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:07 pm

romagnoli return has actually made our defense more vulnerable at the back .... its just bad ... there is always something spetacularly horrible going on with romagnoli lately, unable to clear the ball and passing right back at opponent, mistimed challenge, 3 penalty given that has cost us draws or loss (Roma, lille, there is another i forgot the game), lack of organization, lack of confidence with defensive partner, unable to have good communications with surrounding players

its getting really concerning at this point with romagnoli this has been like endless with him since last season

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:10 pm

ACMilan’s results post-lockdown:

➤ With Kjaer: 20 games, 18 goals conceded, average goals per game conceded 0.9.
➤ Without Kjaer: 4 games, 7 goals conceded, average goals per game conceded 1.75.

----------------------

gabbia kjaer duo is badly missed

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:12 pm

JespSwe wrote:FT: Sassuolo 1 : 2 Milan

first half was brilliant, second all sassuolo. i standby that goal ruled offside was stupid by VAR.
second half without tonali it was almost all kessie by himself. ref again manages to ruin milan by those pathetic dives by sassuolo players.
its pretty certain from the get go sassuolo players esp. berardi was diving to get theo or kessie carded.

romagnoli - has lost my trust at this point, this is ever since he came back from injury we have conceded a LOT!!!!!
before his return, with gabbia and kjaear we won all the games with less goals conceded ; now with romagoli there is always problem, always i mean, even kalulu looks confident with his partner.

its really time if there is opportunity to cash him out if possible. milan defense is 100% bound to conceded with romagnoli.

I don't disagree that Romagnoli hasn't been playing his best lately, but I disagree about him shouldering all the blame for our defensive weaknesses. In this match alone, every player had defensive mistakes that simply weren't punished, but Romagnoli's was.

Also, he is still VERY young for a defender, and if he developed to be at least as good as Bonucci, then we have someone who can be a rock at our defense if partnered with the right people.

The reality is that our offensive players put a lot of pressure on our defense by losing the ball in dangerous situations, and by the fact that they regularly fail to score by consistently making the wrong decision in the final third (this match alone, Theo waste two excellent counterattacks, Leao wasted three, Hauge waste two, and Saladmaker could have scored one golden chance).

We are not built not to concede but should be able to outscore the opposition.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:15 pm

next game against lazio : no ibra, kjaer, bennacer, gabbia, rebic, (kessie suspended), tonali (injured, waiting for new reports if its serious or could make it),

:facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:15 pm

Whoever was in that wall was more at fault for the goal than Romagnoli for making that tackle. Donnarumma was so angry at them.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:19 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
JespSwe wrote:FT: Sassuolo 1 : 2 Milan

I don't disagree that Romagnoli hasn't been playing his best lately, but I disagree about him shouldering all the blame for our defensive weaknesses. In this match alone, every player had defensive mistakes that simply weren't punished, but Romagnoli's was.

Also, he is still VERY young for a defender, and if he developed to be at least as good as Bonucci, then we have someone who can be a rock at our defense if partnered with the right people.

The reality is that our offensive players put a lot of pressure on our defense by losing the ball in dangerous situations, and by the fact that they regularly fail to score by consistently making the wrong decision in the final third (this match alone, Theo waste two excellent counterattacks, Leao wasted three, Hauge waste two, and Saladmaker could have scored one golden chance).

We are not built not to concede but should be able to outscore the opposition.

i guess scoring more yes i agree too long its been a problem when there are clear cut chances ; also i will admit that because of the way we play with high line our defense is always at risk the most.

that being said i am heavily concerned about romagnoli presense that has led to a lot of goals... i mean this is mostly individual errors btw . so atleast its gonna take a lot for me to gain back that faith on him.

with kjaer and gabbia surprisingly we were playing with much more comfort and conviction at the back. romagnoli seems to have second thoughts on everything - even clearing the ball lol

i dont know ... maybe emotion running high but i stick the thought that romagnoli has to improve a lot ! he has been liability thats clear to see

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:03 pm

Not a good performance by Inter, but just the 3 points were important.

Who signs Papu Gomez, it wins Scudetto.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:10 pm

Robespierre wrote:Not a good performance by Inter, but just the 3 points were important.

Who signs Papu Gomez, it wins Scudetto.

Juve have enough quality to win without Papu.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Muriel scoring the 3rd on Roma seconds after coming on.

Ilicic came on at haltmf time too and changed the game, 2 assists within 15 minutes.

For all the Papu vs Gasperini headlines, Atalanta has been on fine form since the incident.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next