Thimmy
chad4401
futbol_bill
Doc
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:46 pm

Kante is NOT better Casemiro in any area of the pitch. Do me a favour Rolling Eyes

Kante is not coming here to be a starter. He would be a downgrade on Casemiro and imagine going from Modric to Kante Laughing yeah no. Good player but we have better players in every position of the midfield. Like I said, it would be a shame for him to sit on our bench so best go to PSG where he is needed

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Doc Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:49 pm

Of course he is coming to be a starter Hala lol. The man is a world class midfielder, he is gonna an immediate starter and we all know who is gonna get benched: Valverde.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:56 pm

We already have the best midfield in the world and they are all still at the top of their game. No midfielder is coming here to be a starter. That would be pure stupidity. Not only that but we have a bunch of midfielders out on loan. What we need are back ups not starters
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:57 pm

And a RW por favor
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:57 pm

Casemiro I'd certainly every bit as good as Kante as a player, if not better. By they both excels at doing different things, Kante is a box to box and Casemiro is more of a positional DM. I would certainly not take any player today over Casemiro foe that role in front of the defense.

Fede already offers more than Modric in our midfield despite the difference in skills, so Kante would definitely start in that role for Madrid. The question is whether we need that kind of investment or whether we want to give Fede and a returning Odegaard the chance

As far as a right Winger, not a lot of options out there, buy how do you feel about a guy like Sancho?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:47 am

Casemiro is not every bit as good as Kante... that just means you're not watching Chelsea regularly. And Kante is the positional DM (when he actually plays DM; which is not often these days other than with NT), not Casemiro. That's why he's so good; he anticipates passing lanes and blocks them. So he blows up plays before they even happen.

In any case, he plays a B2B and CM role for Chelsea since he's in fact the most complete CM they have. Jorginho has no athleticism while Kovacic is not as good technically. They're more suited for specialty roles while Kante can do more.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:17 am

We can agree to disagree, Casemiro's level is indane. It's my opinion that he is the best DM in footy and I wouldn't replace him with Kante or anyone else, even if they were free.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:47 am

Calm your horses guys, Kante didn't submit a transfer request and he's not coming to Madrid.

Also, I rate him higher than Casemiro. I love Case, but Kante is a freaking beast. Nobody can touch him.

Having said that, there's really no need to pursue him and spend a fortune when you already have a great player like Case in your roster.

Both Madrid and Chelsea should feel lucky to have these two because they are certainly a dying breed in this mediocre market.

I'm actually more concerned about something else to be honest. Summer is coming and that fat fuck will most certainly bring his overrated, overpriced, lazy piece of crap from United to Madrid. And if he does, I'm not sure I'll be able to survive the disaster.

@Firenze, please renew him so I can sleep at night in peace .
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:09 am

Let's keep in mind that Kante handing in a transfer request is about as likely as me playing for Real Madrid....
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:31 pm

Kroos, Casemiro, Kante, Odegaard, Valverde, Isco... would look good

If not Kante, you can go younger with Soumare or Camavinga, whomever looks more promising according to scouting and such

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:49 pm

sportsczy wrote:Let's keep in mind that Kante handing in a transfer request is about as likely as me playing for Real Madrid....

?? Why not, you’re french and you adore Zidane!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:08 pm

You guys have never mentioned Reinier Jesus. Is he any good?

Never seen him, but people say he reminds them of Kaka'.

It is supposed to be a done deal for something around 35m Euros and to become official at his 18th birthday on 19.01.2020
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:46 pm

StrugaRock wrote:You guys have never mentioned Reinier Jesus. Is he any good?

Never seen him, but people say he reminds them of Kaka'.

It is supposed to be a done deal for something around 35m Euros and to become official at his 18th birthday on 19.01.2020

I believe someone mentioned him in the general discussion section. I know absolutely nothing about him, but I’m guessing he’ll be loaned out as soon as we sign him, unless the plan is to mainly have him train with the first team until the summer transfer window starts.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:54 pm

comparing Reinier to Kaka is the lazy effort of some incompetent sports journalist
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:58 pm

His signing is to be announced when he turns 18, but as to when he comes to Spain, that isn't clear at all. Plus if he does it will be to Castilla. A reminder, our import quota is full with Rodrygo, Vinicius and Militao and none of them likely to be going anywhere.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:38 pm

Kante handing in a transfer request rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

DEAD. rofl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:06 am

It’s The Sun. No one should be surprised, at this point. I figured it wouldn’t hurt to entertain the thought of acquiring him, anyway. You should read their articles more often, if you thought it was that funny hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:29 pm

the Va de beek rumours are back again, De Telegraf and Marca both seem to say that there is a deal agreed last summer in principle, and the only thing missing is the signature this summer.

So not set in stones yet, but the structure of the deal is in place and all parties are in agreement providing we make some room in the squad.

Hypothetising this might be the last season for Modric, James, and maybe Isco, this may set our midfield to something like: Kroos, Casemiro, Odegaard, Valverde, Van de Beek.

It's a good 5 man rotation, potentially elite if Odegaard continues to ascend, as well as Valverde. It's missing a back up DM but i feel like we have been saying that for 6 years now, is there even a point?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:15 am

Having van de beek wouldn't hurt, especially since 3 of current mids (james, isco, modric) are on the edge of leaving.

He sort of has a similar profile to Valvdere but Fede is certainly more capable of playing different positions and a better box to box

In any case it is difficult to find midfielders nowadays. Van de beek is a great option to have on the bench and be a starter when needed. A midfield consisting of Kroos, Casemiro Valverde, VdB and Odegaard would be awesome, and not to mention Renier could be the 6th midfielder if needed. However, I do think Zidane will keep Isco.

As far as back up DM I agree there is no point. It's a similar situation with Benzema and every striker that has come along as his substitute. Casemiro will start every game if hes not injured, hes that good and important. So having a DM backup will not work unless that someone is perfectly fine in accepting back up role for the majority of the season aka someone like Nacho and Vasquez
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:07 pm

The kid Reinier's signature is now official. Wish him the best of luck and hope he turns out okay.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:28 am

Perez really doesn't wanna miss out on the next Neymar.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:18 am

Doc wrote:Perez really doesn't wanna miss out on the next Neymar.

He'll spend 1 billion until he finally finds him... and then tell everyone "I told you so".

Vinicius 45 million
Rodrygo 50 million
Reinier 30 milion

125 million on 3 Brazilian kids who haven't shown a single ounce of ever becoming a WC player.

For 125 million we could have gotten one or several of:
- Icardi
- Griezmann
- Pogba
- De Jong
- Cavani (not sure why we're not on him right now tbh)
- Haaland

etc.

So yeah, why not Cavani, who would cost max 20 mil right now... and why not Haaland over any of these kids (20 mil to Dortmund).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:51 am

I dont understand the constant talking down of our players lol, Vinicius and Rodrygo are doing well for us so far, given their age, they are growing well; and Reinier has not even played a minute yet lol.

as for the players you mention you damn well know why did not sign them

-Icardi: cancer last summer, no serious club wanted to touch him except PSG
-Griezmann: Aletico player and we signed Hazard over him
-Pogba: United are not selling, are we supposed to pay 200 mil for him? it's crazy
-De Jong: he wanted Barca, and we dont need him with the way Fede and Odegaard blossomed, they are every bit as good and Odegaard is definitely better this season
-Cavani: old, we dont sign old players making 15 millions net per year, injury prone and he is leaving PSG because he wants to start. he aint starting in madrid with benzema around.
Haaland: we dont do business with the fat pogba agent, pretty simple. Not to mentionthe kid wanted a club where he would start every week
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:28 am

Basically what Nick said.

There is nobody is Europe that I look at and think man we missed out on him. Sancho and co are incredibly overhyped. Why not focus on the youngsters we have, who are all excellent talents. The only thing we are missing really is an exciting young CF which similar qualities as Benz

Why do we need Pogba???? Is our midfield struggling or something, i dony get it!!

If Jovic looks out of place here in Madrid after destroying the BL, I have no hope for Håland. Sounds like those who moaned we missed out on Alexander Ishak. They will not be good enough for a team like ours.

Icardi is another one of those penalty box type strikers who adds nothing to the attack. And with our frontline, don't think i can take anymore of those detached attackers standing around like status while the midfield and fullbacks kill themselves to create

De Jong: rofl why don't you add DeLight too while you are at it

Griezmann rofl French Asensio literally

Cavani i don't mind as a back up but as Nick said, we never sign players in his age range, in fact we let players go when they become as old as him no matter how good they are

I don't mind Mbappe but only as a striker, he would be a waste on our right side. We need his goals. Though i haven't been impressed when he has met us but his qualities are obviously there and much better than the alternatives we have on our roster

Camavinga is another one that would be benefical to have but if the club went and bought a 18 year old Brazilian DM then I'd have no problem with that because we aren't in need of a starter level DM for at least another 5 years and i wouldn't feel that i missed out on him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:05 pm

Talking down?  They're kids.  Out of all the kids that we're supposed to be the "next superstar" midfielder or striker over the past 25 years, how many have panned out at Madrid?

Raul.  That's it.

Cold hard facts.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:56 pm

Raul and Iker.

But they never tried this youth route before. Then they could afford to buy the best in the world and they could sign youth well below 18 for nothing.

As you´ve yourself have said, it´s a different marketplace now and the only way to have a chance at next phenom from SA is to pay.

You´re way to quick on your judgement of these kids. I will agree with you that the club should be loaning out most, if not all of these kids, but it is way to early to say none of these will make it.

By the way, next year at this time, you will likely be adding Odegaard to the list above.

And also this Reinier kid can´t be on first team in next couple of years unless they send one of Vinicius, Rodrygo or Miltao out on loan or sell. Same is true re Japanese kid.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next