The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
Perucho21
19 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad  - Page 5 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad

Post by Thimmy Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:37 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Vinicius strikes me as a lad that will miss his window in Madrid because he is going to take time develop

I share your sentiment, but I hope we’re both wrong. Marcelo used to look much more like a headless chicken, as well, and he turned into one of the greatest, offensive fullbacks I’ve ever witnessed.

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:49 pm

Still haven't regained the desire to watch football again, but I'm glad the team is winning. I hope they keep it up and win the whole thing.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:39 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Still haven't regained the desire to watch football again, but I'm glad the team is winning. I hope they keep it up and win the whole thing.

It wasn’t long ago that I felt that I had lost a lot of motivation to watch football, as well. Watching Dortmund helped me regain it, to some extent. They play very offensive, direct football and the teams they play against usually allow them a ton of space to dribble and entertain, so watching them was quite refreshing.

Becoming more familiar with Hakimi, Haaland and Sancho, as well as witnessing their progress, added to the entertainment value, as well.

Just when Dortmund’s football started becoming stale, La Liga started again, so I’ve been quite lucky with the timing. For once, it looks like the league is ours to lose, so there’s some excitement to the last few matches we have left. There’s also the last few games in the CL.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5