Robespierre
Kaladin
RealGunner
38 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 21 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Doc Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:45 pm

Firenze wrote:Sarri's a jobber. What else is new. Ole would win Serie A with Juve lol.

Sarri's hardly a level above that jabroni.

Bruce could win Serie A tbh, how hard can that league really be?!

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:47 pm

Hansi Flick would walk Serie A tbh
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:00 pm

S wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Imagine playing shittacour instead of Ramsey ffs

Bentancur is probably our best midfielder atm

Not the guy you'd want to pick on for our problems in midfield

Matuidi on the other hand has no business playing for a top team anymore. Needs to be shipped back to France asap.

Exactly. Bentancur has been great, Rabiot needs to step up asap so we never see Matuidi again.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:02 pm

Honestly though, some of the transfer business we conducted over the summer was disappointing.

Demiral and De Ligt aside, we brought in an injury prone Ramsey and a Rabiot who barely played in the past season or so to fix our weakest department. Danilo was another shitty piece of business.

All those wages and agent fees spent on Can, Ramsey and Rabiot could have gone towards spending money on a top quality midfielder.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:02 pm

Rabiot? "Step up"?

good luck with that Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:13 pm

Best Juve signings this year are ....... Dybala and Higuain (2 players "out" of Juve last year , the second physically) who , Paratici, has tried to sell at all costs this summer.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:17 pm

rincon wrote:
danyjr wrote:
S wrote:Outclassed by Inzaghi twice in the space of 10 days

Sarriball sucks
Said it when you guys appointed him :coffee:

This team has the squad to be not only the champions of Italy but also Europe but appointing Sarri was a shot in the foot. Not only he has a god awful track record for a guy who has been managing since 1990 (2 titles in 30 years), he is completely inept on a personal level in dealing with big personalities. A complete beta, unworthy of the Old Lady.

Yes indeed. It's a shame that with a squad to be champions we arent currently champions in italy and undefeated in CL... oh wait, we are. Curious to know where the hell does "completely inept on a personal level in dealing with big personalities" come from. We have more points than ever, and lost 3 supercups with Allegri these last seasons.

It's just lazy drama for the sake of drama.
Congratulations on just about edging a team that hasn't won the scudetto for 10 years and has been out of the top 4 for the majority of the last decade.
Also congratulations on just about winning with a stacked squad the competition you've been winning for the last 9 years .

And the less is said about this buffoon's ability (or lack thereof) to deal with personalities the better, the way he's now dealt with the CR7 situation Laughing

Spoiler:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:18 pm

Robespierre wrote:Best Juve signings this year are ....... Dybala and Higuain (2 players "out" of Juve last year , the second physically) who , Paratici, has tried to sell at all costs this summer.
Didn't Sarri want Dybala out in the summer?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:24 pm

On Milan, i've had the displeasure of watching the game today.

I've never hated a team as much as the one we have now, Muntari aside, Constant aside, Mesbah and all that trash we've endured throughout the years.

No one showed up today.

At least back then there was an ounce of amicability with players knowing that this is a huge opportunity for them to bring back the Milan of old.

Nowadays we have Hakan fucking Calhanoglu taking pot shots 40 yards out thinking he's in Firenze's FUT team, a brainless retarded fucker in Kessie, Ricardo Rodriguez who bombs forward three times a year, idiots taking Tik Toks in the car thinking they're Neymar and Mbappe when they have fucking 3 goals and an assist between them (Piatek and Paqueta if you're curious), oh and by the way, a striker who's said, and i shit you not, "I came to Milan for 35m, i hope to double that price when i leave".

I can hardly blame the Maldini and Boban because they've been wanting to acquire experienced players since the summer but Elliott and Gazidis are enforcing this U-23 policy in recruitment.

This is a team assembled by 5 different directors and 3 ownerships, of course its disjointed as fuck, with a revolving door of 9 managers every season. I laugh everytime i read or hear a stat about how many managers we've been through, you think i don't know? Fucking hell, i've seen more MANGERS IN MY FUCKING LIFE THAN FUCKNG TROPHIES

Believe you me, no one knows the plight of the club better than its fans, you strut in here with your high heads thinking you know the problems, you know the solutions, get the fuck outta here, some of y'all fucking think finishing 2nd is sackworthy in a fucking 2 horse leagues, others want to see their fucking managers sacked more than the team win against a city rival.

Thats the plight of your garbage clubs, I don't follow all of them, but i WISH i did. Relishing in your anguish gives me more pleasure than a thousand lying whores.

I would gladly give the demise of my club to see you all collapse if i were ever given the chance.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:30 pm

danyjr wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Best Juve signings this year are ....... Dybala and Higuain (2 players "out" of Juve last year , the second physically) who , Paratici, has tried to sell at all costs this summer.

Nope. Sarri has literally no say in transfers which is why we probably hired him lol

Still can't get over Paratici actively attempting to swap Dybala for Lukaku :facepalm:

Last edited by S on Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:30 pm

Jjuve's DoF has bad judgement and is not doing great work. It went downhill after Marotta left.

Cue the Upventus faction with indignant protests.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:31 pm

danyjr wrote:

It was Allegri
Club want to sell him too because they need of capital gains (CR7 is still a disbursement) while Sarri would have kept him wthout problems
So Juve were setting that deal with Manchester United (Dybala-Lukaku + money for them. It'd have also caused troubles to Inter because we had to get rid of Icardi and no other replacements...
Anyway Dybala refused, it was good both for Juve (given this Dybala) and Inter (given this Lukaku)
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:36 pm

Cheers for the clarification. I thought he wanted Dybala out and I suspected he was on his way to Spurs until the deal collapsed.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:43 pm

And I would agree with Robes. Without Dybala and Higuain, we'd probably be mid-table right now tbh. Two of our most in-form players right now. Both of them have bailed out Sarri a number of times this season.

We haven't looked convincing this season so far but if this were to be the case come Feb-March, then we might be in real trouble this season in terms of winning silverware.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:55 pm

Napoli losing again

1-0 down to Sassuolo atm

Braindead decision to appoint Gattuso tbh. They will be looking for a new coach again come summer
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:00 pm

Doc wrote:
Firenze wrote:actually did a double take when I was scrolling through flashscores, incredible.

need an ACMILANFANTV show asap with subtitles from Robes

@M99 @ES @Cas @Cruijff

Kindly respond please. Your input is needed

Today was a new low for us, which is saying something considering we've been going from one low to another since 2007. Even 2011 was just a bandaid year and everyone knew it at the time. It's telling that one my best memories of the decade is when we beat Barca 2-0 in the 2013 CL R16... and then we lost 4-0 in the return leg.

The worst thing is I can't see any improvement happening in the near future. The difference between us and Juve/Inter is astronomical, and I can't see any way we could make up that difference even if the entire club was cleaned out and we started from scratch. Hilarious that the CL is continually brought up as an objective when even if by some miracle we made it one year we would see embarrassments like today's routinely in the group stage. For all the fun I had laughing at Inter when they were eliminated, I wish the state of our club was half as good as theirs.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:42 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

Jjuve's DoF has bad judgement and is not doing great work. It went downhill after Marotta left.

Cue the Upventus faction with indignant protests.

There has been a grand total of 1 window without Marotta Laughing you've been complaining about our transfers much longer than that
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:46 pm

S wrote:
All those wages and agent fees spent on Can, Ramsey and Rabiot could have gone towards spending money on a top quality midfielder.

Absolutely. Can is a waste of space and wages, been saying it since links began. At least it looks like he wants to leave, poor player and poor attitude. For the other two there is still time, Ramsey is great when (rarely) fit and Rabiot finally started to look encouraging. Hoping they arent both write offs by next season. In any case Matuidi needs to leave asap. Khedira after this surgery might be finished so should leave as well.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:31 am

Kaladin wrote:On Milan, i've had the displeasure of watching the game today.

I've never hated a team as much as the one we have now, Muntari aside, Constant aside, Mesbah and all that trash we've endured throughout the years.

No one showed up today.

At least back then there was an ounce of amicability with players knowing that this is a huge opportunity for them to bring back the Milan of old.

Nowadays we have Hakan fucking Calhanoglu taking pot shots 40 yards out thinking he's in Firenze's FUT team, a brainless retarded fucker in Kessie, Ricardo Rodriguez who bombs forward three times a year, idiots taking Tik Toks in the car thinking they're Neymar and Mbappe when they have fucking 3 goals and an assist between them (Piatek and Paqueta if you're curious), oh and by the way, a striker who's said, and i shit you not, "I came to Milan for 35m, i hope to double that price when i leave".

I can hardly blame the Maldini and Boban because they've been wanting to acquire experienced players since the summer but Elliott and Gazidis are enforcing this U-23 policy in recruitment.

This is a team assembled by 5 different directors and 3 ownerships, of course its disjointed as fuck, with a revolving door of 9 managers every season. I laugh everytime i read or hear a stat about how many managers we've been through, you think i don't know? Fucking hell, i've seen more MANGERS IN MY FUCKING LIFE THAN FUCKNG TROPHIES

Believe you me, no one knows the plight of the club better than its fans, you strut in here with your high heads thinking you know the problems, you know the solutions, get the fuck outta here, some of y'all fucking think finishing 2nd is sackworthy in a fucking 2 horse leagues, others want to see their fucking managers sacked more than the team win against a city rival.

Thats the plight of your garbage clubs, I don't follow all of them, but i WISH i did. Relishing in your anguish gives me more pleasure than a thousand lying whores.

I would gladly give the demise of my club to see you all collapse if i were ever given the chance.

i agree with everything except maldini / boban one sorry XD

well atleast maldini had stayed over a year now, if anything leonardo and gattuso resignation was more admirable because they knew exactly what was going on and they didn't align with management on their viewpoint of taking club to the next step.

maldini, boban, massara they all knew and they all publicly stated that they had full beliefs that this squad was good enough to finish 4th. when we were already loosing 4 games and sacked giampaolo they were still saying that.

whats worse is that calabria agent came up and had meetings with maldini and they had made verbal arrangement to extend calabria contract .. only stopped after calabria string of disastrous performances..

and now calhanouglu is asking for contract extension, suso wants pay raise to 6 million a year which i think if this result hadnt followed they were likely done so.

everyone is at fault, top to bottom in this club. the only thing i can excuse maldini, boban, massara was that they were not responsible for 200 million failures that we are having in our squad but they had chances to sell em... even at loss that be much better than having them...

suso had interest from roma, and now sevilla (monchi) was very interested in bringing him, calhanouglu had interest from germany, calabria had interest from serie a clubs, kessie had interest from england ; rodriguez had interest from schalke and wolfsburg ; borini had PL interests too ; samu was wanted by villarreal but had cut price of what we paid for.

but again i still find it very bizzare that maldini boban massara thought they were players that would take us to next level. as much as i hate inter, they have done everything right to get that the level they wanted to be ; even if meant to ruthlessly cut out icardi, naingolaan who btw were much better player.

anyway just a food for thought though, its not just maldini boban, massara - they are all same people, just different positions.

good example of how club needs serious work and turnaround is that how juve did with Alessio Secco ; got him out got rid of all the underperformers. same thing with marotta at inter. i dont think our club is as serious as juve or inter or roma napoli lazio to that degree...

all the failures will be backed up by past players and legends asking for patience, 2020 onwards will be another long decade.

Last edited by JespSwe on Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:22 am

A question - so has Ronaldo justified his transfer to Juve? Apart from the brand and name effect off the field I mean, just in terms of on the field?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:07 am

Kaladin wrote:On Milan, i've had the displeasure of watching the game today.

No one showed up today.

Ah reading ES's tongue in cheek rants have been my therapy for years when I cannot find the words to express my disdain for a match, month, loss or year for Milan.

Perfectly summed up.

Beginning to lose my patience with Piatek even if I know and maintain he is not a one-season wonder but going through a period of low confidence.

Paqueta is overhyped and does nothing special and is just cringe af outside the pitch.

And Kessie...Wait am I ranting about our players yet again?

The problem is obvious and begins from the top. I exempt Boban and Maldini as they were thrown into a mess of a situation and whilst I enjoy Gazidis' long term plan he is a person who tried to maximise a plan for Arsenal that was based off selling growing youngsters to the highest bidder. With Milan it will be no different.

Nor are us Milanisti patient enough to see the hit-and-hope system yield any results given we highly overrate any product that comes out of our cantera and buy players clearly based off of Fifa video game potential.

Last evening was the worst loss I can ever remember and the perfect way to just sign off a steadily worse decade.

Meanwhile our social media will bring up: "On this day Kaka scored a goal vs Lecce in Dec 23th 2005" to "Milan still remain the only club to win the Ballon D'Or outside of Real Madrid and Barca"

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:39 pm

Honestly, I feel terrible for Milanisti.

I knew the writing was on the wall when Matteo Bonetti posted that picture of the players ( I think it was Kessie, Biglia and 1 other that escapes me) on their phones in the locker room before a game ( I don't recall who they were playing, this was a couple months ago). It summed up how checked out these players are. That indicates a significant lack of leadership starting with the coach and all the way up to the CEO/President/Owner.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:13 pm

McLewis wrote:Honestly, I feel terrible for Milanisti.

I knew the writing was on the wall when Matteo Bonetti posted that picture of the players ( I think it was Kessie, Biglia and 1 other that escapes me) on their phones in the locker room before a game ( I don't recall who they were playing, this was a couple months ago). It summed up how checked out these players are. That indicates a significant lack of leadership starting with the coach and all the way up to the CEO/President/Owner.

lol glad u brought this up. though this was (well if agent) and pioli is to be believed was because they were analysing team performance apparently on app. during fiorentina game

though on this note... calabria has been caught partying ; leao smokin like chimney (he is turning out a lot like niang just like someone said here in the forum No ) ; and kessie putting likes on papu gomez insta after 5-0 loss to Atalanta....

https://twitter.com/TRolfi/status/1209055676233846784/video/1

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

nothing against their personal lives - they are free to do whatever they want but damn! keep it private yo! esp. after 5-0 loss lol

fans are absolutely right to revolt

going back to kessie biglia, those two already had altercations during inter loss last year and kessie is more embroiled with whole lot of issues - like after winning against lazio was mocking acerbi with his jersey in instagram  :facepalm:  

yea there is lot of problems with players commitment, attitude, concentration, willingness - and coach lack of leadership, management lack of due diligence, assessments ;

fans always hope for the better but this club just keeps on getting worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:33 pm

going back to Atalanta - credit where it is due to team and their owner for smart investments on youth and experience - gasperini for making team work  perfectly like well oiled machine, all players work technically and tactically and mesh together.

individually i wouldn't say all are great but as a team they are perfect. papu gomez first goal was a masterclass - had conti left for dead, mussachio made to look like a fool, and kessie was pretty much joggling right next to papu doing nothing.

llicic wasn't even fit apparently, very underrated player. dribbles turns, his left foot his timely runs in flank are perfect - even tracking back to help team and pressing to cause all sort of problems. was good at palermo, fiorentina i guess made mistake to not keep him, and atalanta he has realized his potential - top player would like him anyday ahead of suso.

Mario Pašalić had another great game - bennacer kessie completely failed to keep him on check. combination with gosens, papu was great - found ample space and time to cause problems scored amazing goal from right flank and left our defense for dead setting another. he refused to celebrate his goals against our team in respect for his tenure at milan but man he has every right to celebrate.

Castangne - another top player and been saying this and i will continue to vouch that he is one of the best fullback in serie a. defensively amazing even better going forward puts industrial performance ; plays with head than just running like a fool like most fullbacks do. will do well in any team.

gasperini and atalanta dont need to say more - they are great team never satisfied, even in press conference came out and said we are always looking for perfection - a statement that defies the mentality of a team.

atalanta to many degree are in great shape not just sporting but financial. just by being in CL they get 40 million - and being in knockout stages with only juve, napoli they get more share from the point for inter not making in last 16. They are going to sell Kulusevski and make even more money which their president confirmed will be re-invested. And atalanta has also owned stadium outright and are currently renovating.

great time for Bergamo team...

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:40 am

Sarriball sucks

Outclassed once, in an irrelevant game that we played on two days rest. We wiped the floor with them in the first one, they just got lucky with Bentancur's injury and Cuadrado's signature brain fart
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:45 am

danyjr wrote:

Sarriball sucks
Said it when you guys appointed him :coffee:

This team has the squad to be not only the champions of Italy but also Europe but appointing Sarri was a shot in the foot. Not only he has a god awful track record for a guy who has been managing since 1990 (2 titles in 30 years), he is completely inept on a personal level in dealing with big personalities. A complete beta, unworthy of the Old Lady.

Actually, Sarri was hired because of his excellent track record, all of his teams have racked up points. And he managed the Ronaldo situation perfectly. he's happy and scoring goals again
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next