Post by Robespierre Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:20 pm

Zaniolo is really the biggest Italian talent

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 5 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Arquitecto Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:22 pm

Was always hard to buy the hype behind Calabria.

Half of it was created by our usual biased towards anything Primavera fans and the other half Calabria's loyal fangirls.

Would not blink or mourn his loss if we sold him off.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:23 pm

Robespierre wrote:Zaniolo is really the biggest Italian talent

he really is man... i mean atm italy is having a good pool of talent

what does zaniolo doesnt have ... he got technical ability pace, tremendous left foot, strength, determination, really a good ball playing forward

him, castrovili is my fav atm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:24 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Was always hard to buy the hype behind Calabria.

Half of it was created by our usual biased towards anything Primavera fans and the other half Calabria's loyal fangirls.

Would not blink or mourn his loss if we sold him off.

word has it that real is interested dunno how much there is truth in this but ...

tbh i never understood how... de sciglio, now calabria ... is like in first team... i will never understand this

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:30 pm

De Sciglio always had/has talent but turned out to be a mental weakling.

Calabria just has grit and stamina and not much else.

He's basically Abate without the pace and ability to learn and study a gameplan along with man marking a specfic opponent.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:31 pm

Kaladin wrote:Theo is a top 3 LB in the world right now

Not even joking

@Cas

1-1

Easily best LB in the league.

Theo and Bennacer the only players I rep. Everyone else can go.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:39 pm

Casciavit wrote:
Kaladin wrote:Theo is a top 3 LB in the world right now

Not even joking

@Cas

1-1

Easily best LB in the league.

Theo and Bennacer the only players I rep. Everyone else can go.

milan will undergo another transition and then end up the same...

thats why i really want management to review people who cant see / assess the weakness and remove the cancers in the team go as well ...

no offense to maldini / boban / massaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:56 pm

final score Roma 2-1 Milan
Deserved win for Roma

i can only appreciate Theo and Donnarumma in this game. Romagnoli, i can cut slack because he is under immense pressure of cockups from everyone else in defense and midfield

well back to square one again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:01 pm

Definitely improvement shown from Giampansy's short and painful stint as I do feel we have been unlucky but this continual faith in Hakan and the lack of use of our only CF if not our most clinical one in the form of Piatek is a bold but foolish move.

I do like that Pioli is not showing to be a negative coach with a provinciale mentality but his squad based decisions whilst bold do not seem to respect merit and I am struggling to see much beyond a marginal improvement in us.

Statistically we are due for a win next game if not as it is but definitely a lot of work to be done.

Fantastic performance by Roma though. Veretout and Dzeko their best players tonight along with Pastore and Zaniolo. The latter no doubt a stunning talent.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:40 pm

Immobile just scored, likely winning Lazio a totally even match. Very intense and fun game to watch. Fiore are hard done by this, the draw was the fair result.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:43 pm

I miss Abate.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:40 pm

Ahi

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:42 pm

Never the sharpest tool in the box
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:42 pm

M99 wrote:I miss Abate.

We could bump quite a few threads where you said exactly the opposite :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:49 pm

Robespierre wrote:Ahi

I'm sure he had good reason. Also with another wonderful assist to Chiesa, reminiscent of his bond with Luca Toni
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:51 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Ahi

I'm sure he had good reason. Also with another wonderful assist to Chiesa, reminiscent of his bond with Luca Toni

Yes he is doing very good
Also for this reason if he gets banned for many games it'd be heavy loss for Fiorentina...
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:53 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Abate wasn't that good but Calabria is one of most harmful players I've ever seen tbh
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:36 am

Hoping that Spinazzola injury isn't serious for obvious reasons. We still have Florenzi for the RB spot, but Spinazzola looks better there, even if it's not his natural flank. Mert Cetin gave a positive impression as well with his first minutes, given he's a CB. I was also impressed with Pastore in this game too. He put in an actual shift and looked full of hustle. Putting him alongside Zaniolo and Perroti behind Dzeko saw quite a bit of interplay and swapping of positions. That kept Milan guessing tactically.

As for Milan, Theo's a gem of a fullback. Gave us fits all game and I wasn't at all surprised he was involved with the goal, though I didn't think he'd be the one actually scoring it. Gave Spinazzola fits all game.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:55 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Didn't I start the Abate=God meme lol?

It doesn't matter how bad he got on his worst days, this dire line up of De Sciglio, Calabria and post ACL surgery Conti after him is making him look like prime Zambrotta.

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:20 pm

The Juve news.

After Chiellini, De Sciglio, Danilo, Costa, Ramsey, now Higuain had a hit to the head in the Lecce match (won't be out for the next match probably), but most importantly Pjanic will likely miss all the games until the international break.

That's Genoa, Torino, Lokomotiv and Milan without one of our top 3 performers so far.

Bentancur has been looking excellent, except that half he played at AM, so I imagine he will fill in for Pjanic in the meantime. Rabiot is back to life so he will get more time too. Costa is training with the team and should start featuring soon. Bernardeschi is out of form so we need an alternative (Costa or Ramsey) back.

Dybala has been amazing in pretty much every match this season. Expect him to start again, but next to Ronaldo this time. Against Lecce we drew a frustrating game in front of goal, but the link up play with Dybala and Bernardeschi was awesome. He is making everything shine.

When playing the 4-3-1-2, as we have since Costa got injured, we depend on Cuadrado at RB. This last match Danilo started it and the difference in the level of width offered was big. Cuadrado came in and started to make the difference right away.

So far it has never felt like we will lose a game. I like the way this team plays a lot, a lot more than the last season, even if it's obvious that it's not the finished product. Once De Ligt grows more consistent and/or Chiellini returns our defense should be sorted out. Alex is back to being the best left back around, great going both ways, and Bonucci and Cuadrado are revived. Then it's a matter of recovering Rabiot, Ramsey and Costa to see how far this team can go.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:36 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Definitely improvement shown from Giampansy's short and painful stint as I do feel we have been unlucky but this continual faith in Hakan and the lack of use of our only CF if not our most clinical one in the form of Piatek is a bold but foolish move.

I do like that Pioli is not showing to be a negative coach with a provinciale mentality but his squad based decisions whilst bold do not seem to respect merit and I am struggling to see much beyond a marginal improvement in us.

Statistically we are due for a win next game if not as it is but definitely a lot of work to be done.

Fantastic performance by Roma though. Veretout and Dzeko their best players tonight along with Pastore and Zaniolo. The latter no doubt a stunning talent.

I don't see improvements with Pioli. His more traditional shape and form of playing is more straight forward, so it will be faster to grow, but he still won't guarantee results.

I'm not behind the Milan management. No point in appointing Giampaolo to sack him after 7 matches. Sacking him after winning away at Genoa was senseless. He is a mismatched coach with the squad, the mistake was to appoint him to this group of players and expect him to deliver right away. The team needed time. It's one or the other with a coach/team like Milan's, so it tells me that the management were simply not clear on what they wanted. They made two mistakes: appointing Giampaolo in contrast to their own expectations, and then sacking him after 7 matches to appoint Pioli on the face of a difficult period.

SPAL
Lazio
@Juventus
Napoli

What is Milan expected to get from these 4 matches? SPAL is the only "obligatory" win yet it's not even that. This season the league is significantly more competitive, as it's the path it's been on for years. Lecce, Brescia, Parma, SPAL, all good teams, not even Verona is playing badly.

So Pioli with maybe 1 win from his first 6 matches? a third Milan coach in November?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:43 pm

holy shit

just seen that Mehlan are fucking 12th

12TH

in the table

never @ me again @ES @M99

saying you could beat us rofl

you wouldn't even beat 20th placed Watford

absolute shambles of a club, need gutting top to bottom
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHZJLrzMoh0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7PQvKXP_dU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7ZdacwGSw0
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:37 pm

rincon wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Definitely improvement shown from Giampansy's short and painful stint as I do feel we have been unlucky but this continual faith in Hakan and the lack of use of our only CF if not our most clinical one in the form of Piatek is a bold but foolish move.

I don't see improvements with Pioli. His more traditional shape and form of playing is more straight forward, so it will be faster to grow, but he still won't guarantee results.

I'm not behind the Milan management. No point in appointing Giampaolo to sack him after 7 matches. Sacking him after winning away at Genoa was senseless. He is a mismatched coach with the squad, the mistake was to appoint him to this group of players and expect him to deliver right away. The team needed time. It's one or the other with a coach/team like Milan's, so it tells me that the management were simply not clear on what they wanted. They made two mistakes: appointing Giampaolo in contrast to their own expectations, and then sacking him after 7 matches to appoint Pioli on the face of a difficult period.

SPAL
Lazio
@Juventus
Napoli

What is Milan expected to get from these 4 matches? SPAL is the only "obligatory" win yet it's not even that. This season the league is significantly more competitive, as it's the path it's been on for years. Lecce, Brescia, Parma, SPAL, all good teams, not even Verona is playing badly.

So Pioli with maybe 1 win from his first 6 matches? a third Milan coach in November?

In all honesty I see little improvements of note under Pioli either.

I do see a more balanced formation that adheres to the players and not outdated formations like an all too introspective 4-3-1-2.

I do see a less shy team in attack and see our squad being used to their strengths and some boldness in decisions.

All of these things Giampaolo lacked.

Bar a pressing defensive line and some good attacking midfield nothing of note was ever produced and a manager should not need that much time to perform well against even the minnows, whom we struggled against in every aspect.

I prefer to keep managers where you see the potential that can be created and I saw none with his Milan.

I do feel he has a great footballing and managerial mind but translates it poorly and its known Giampaolo is a very quiet and reflective manager so no surprise the players failed to understand his vision.

Pioli I'm fine with as interim this season but beyond that I do not see him producing anything beyond a short flash of decent results.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:00 pm

Why is Napoli struggling? Apart from Fiorentina, their wins came against basement clubs. While Cagliari is pretty hyped, shouldn't Napoli won at home against them? Then what about dropping points at SPAL???

@Juventus: 3-4
@Fiorentina: 4-3
Sampdoria: 2-0
@Lecce: 4-1
Cagliari: 0-1
Brescia: 2-1
@Torino: 0-0
Verona: 2-0
@SPAL: 1-1

They haven't lost any players this window and with Ancelotti in his second season, shouldn't they be stepping-up rather than hanging by the coat-tails of JJ???
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:36 pm

Look at the matches, or the table, and compare it to previous years. It's tougher. CorSport wrote an article about it, if you take the points gained by the top of table right now and placed in Serie A 2 years ago how would they fare?

Juve (3rd)
Atalanta (5th)
Napoli (7th)

Napoli still has stuff to figure out and they have injuries in defense too. More than that though, it's that everyone else improved. It's bad for betting at the moment, a lot of uncertainties smoking .
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next