Mr Nick09
Firenze
Art Morte
The Demon of Carthage
sportsczy
52 posters

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 4 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by Doc Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:49 pm

If it were up to Nick, he would have put Madrid in serious debt to bring him to the Bernabeu. And hope to God (or whomever) that Neymar magically changes his attitude towards life and football in general. Because I think guys like Nick are really underestimating how difficult it is for that sort of behavior to just end.

I mean, look how long it took Quaresma to actually be mature and he was nowhere near as bad as Neymar. Folks seriously think he'll just stop because he'll be at Madrid? Really? Alright then.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 4 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by futbol Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:19 pm

Nick is a transfer muppet, always has been since I joined this place.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:12 pm

Wait what is the argument here exactly Doc? You are saying that Neymar is not mature?

I would disagree. Your example of Quaresma is not a good one because he was literally wasting his talent away due to his off the pitch activities. Thats not the case for Neymar.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:29 pm

Not only is Neymar not even remotely close to being mature enough for Real Madrid, I am also saying he won't change his attitude. Madrid is not the club for him, not now or in the near or distant future and no amount of genius level talent is gonna have him succeed at Madrid with that attitude.

He is spoiled goods, a poison chalice that should remain in Paris. Let him attempt to not change his ways there. I rather us chase Pogba all year than bring him. Ffs, I rather TMO talk to me about women in society for an entire day than see Neymar here.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:57 pm

He is definitely mature enough, there would certainly need more growing to do but his maturity is far from being a deal breaker here. He is also the kind of person who responds to how long a leach you give him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:45 pm

Doc wrote:Not only is Neymar not even remotely close to being mature enough for Real Madrid, I am also saying he won't change his attitude. Madrid is not the club for him, not now or in the near or distant future and no amount of genius level talent is gonna have him succeed at Madrid with that attitude.

He is spoiled goods, a poison chalice that should remain in Paris. Let him attempt to not change his ways there. I rather us chase Pogba all year than bring him. Ffs, I rather TMO talk to me about women in society for an entire day than see Neymar here.
L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 4 Giphy
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:42 pm

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 4 8IfC848

Get in. The first anti-mercenary has born?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:17 pm

Smh he should have never left. But if this happens i'll be able to watch Barca again so I'm happy, great news.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:46 pm

Neymar, who has been heavily linked with a return to Barça, has made it clear to the PSG hierarchy that he wants to leave the club in a manner that will satisfy all the parties involved. [parisunited6]

PSG have also made it clear that they won't keep Neymar against his will. The relationship between the two sides has strained in the last few weeks. [parisunited6]

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:48 am

Neymar to injure his ACL right after barcelona pay for $200 Million for him.

The next Kaka situation, coming right up.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:54 am

This could be all media BS but Coutinho may be included in the deal as he is willing to leave to PSG.

Sounds too good to be true though.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:59 pm

Imagine after Madrid sign Hazard, Barca pull off Nerman and Griezmann. rofl

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:22 pm

futbol wrote:Imagine after Madrid sign Hazard, Barca pull off Nerman and Griezmann. rofl
not gonna happen Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:52 am

futbol wrote:Imagine after Madrid sign Hazard, Barca pull off Nerman and Griezmann. rofl

Unless they want to be suspended from UCL for 2 years in a row for violating FFP

and unless they want to bankrupt themselves... then nah
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:38 pm

Official PSG statement: Neymar has not appeared at PSG's sporting facilities today and the French club will take action.

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:52 pm

He should be punished, but if I were them, I would've taken action behind closed doors without going public.

With this official statement, they have confirmed beyond any reasonable doubt that there's a rift between them and Neymar, and any potential buyer will use that as leverage to lower the asking price significantly.

Even if they couldn't care less about money, they could've handled the situation a little better without causing a stir on social media.

Having said that, I'm glad Madrid has spent most of its transfer budget already and they are not in a position to drop 250m on another player. He's an amazing footballer, but he has no business being here with this attitude.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:55 pm

Barça fans, brace yourselves for the most stacked attack you've had since MSN. Now, there's a fair chance you may end up having Messi, Neymar, Suarez and Griezzy with Coutinho and Dembelé as back-ups.

You'll be leaking more goals than a drunk Karius, but you'll be bagging goals for fun at the other end.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:58 pm

Neymar's dad says PSG knew about the fact that Neymar will show up only on the 15th and apparently it was agreed upon. But why would they release a statement and make it public then? Someone is full of crap here.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:03 pm

trying to force a move through to United according to my sources

cant wait
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:13 pm

Brother Firenze, haven't you learned anything from the Pogba debacle? The last thing you want right now is another player thinking he's bigger than the club.

Quit buying big egos and focus instead on building a team similar to the class of '92. A team of world class head breakers and a pretty boy like Beckham to keep the ladies entertained as well. How handsome is Longstaff?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:39 pm

Neymar told Paris St. Germain last week that he does not want to play for the club any longer. The announcement was made in a telephone call with the new director of the club, the Brazilian Leonardo. [uol esporte]

My dream is well and truly alive, I've been waiting for this since he left.... Come home you legend.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:47 pm

Does Barça have the money to bring him back though? You've spent quite a lot already, and unless you're thinking about pulling the plugs on operation Grizzy, I can't see Barça shelling out yet another incredible sum to sign Neymar. Even strictly technically speaking, I can't see how could Grizzy coexist with MSN.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:48 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Brother Firenze, haven't you learned anything from the Pogba debacle? The last thing you want right now is another player thinking he's bigger than the club.

Quit buying big egos and focus instead on building a team similar to the class of '92. A team of world class head breakers and a pretty boy like Beckham to keep the ladies entertained as well. How handsome is Longstaff?

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 4 P180135

Longstaff's the type of lad that'll struggle to land an attractive woman even on PL money ffs

@myesats you don't have the financial resources fella

you're trying to organise a freakin' payment plan for Greasegirl

if Nerman leaves it'll be to either Real or United

I'm also joking about wanting him btw, don't want him anywhere near my team

would rather start Daniel James every game than this POS
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:33 pm

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 4 357elt
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:43 pm

The guy is a twat tbh
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:03 pm

Would love Madrid to sign him, it would be a transfer befitting the merengues. Imagine him and Ramos on the same team. You just can't not hate that team Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next