Mr Nick09
Firenze
Art Morte
The Demon of Carthage
sportsczy
52 posters

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 29 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:43 pm

I wish Carthage was with us in the Golden Era of GL where our fingers where just fiery in tapping up storms, when we had less responsibilities and football effected us so emotionally it ruined our weekends. I love reading his posts as its like a flashback to when such material was churned out on the regular.

On that note, another entertaining composition, Carthage.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 29 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by danyjr Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:04 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Grant me my wish and the patience to survive another trophy drought
And I promise you, I'll feed a thousand mouths, shelter the homeless and increase your clout

You're not gonna do any of that tbh.

But if you do I will support Madrid from that day.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:15 pm

I'm seriously conflicted at this point which Doc is my dawg: Doc or DoC.

I love you both.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:24 pm

futbol wrote:I'm seriously conflicted at this point which Doc is my dawg: Doc or DoC.

I love you both.

I'm in conflicts which asshat German I would prefer to drink a beer with between you or Hans though I feel Hans holds his beer better. Also, Hala and myself were the only ones in your corner when you were more of a clown.

Also, did Barcelona get that IMF loan to finalise the Neymar deal or is it still smoke and mirrors?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:33 pm

Hans has more practise in holding things in his hands no doubt.

My reliable sources in Catalunya are telling me that the deal is already done but they don't announce it yet so PSG can buy his replacement (Dybala) without getting fleeced.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:52 am

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49518243

Barcelona and Paris St-Germain have "reached an agreement on the value of Neymar" as a deal edges closer, says BBC Radio 5 Live's Guillem Balague.

Barca have offered 200m euros (£182m) in cash, plus defender Jean-Clair Todibo, midfielder Ivan Rakitic and Ousmane Dembele on a season-long loan.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:15 am

Well done Barcelona. I'll admit, really really really did not think this would happen but when you want something, you'll really move heaven and earth to get it.

I accept my L graciously. Congrats Linetty and Banks, your support has been greatly rewarded.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:19 am

sportsczy wrote:https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49518243

Barcelona and Paris St-Germain have "reached an agreement on the value of Neymar" as a deal edges closer, says BBC Radio 5 Live's Guillem Balague.

Barca have offered 200m euros (£182m) in cash, plus defender Jean-Clair Todibo, midfielder Ivan Rakitic and Ousmane Dembele on a season-long loan.

What was the price PSG paid initially?

Sounds like they more than got back what they paid?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:28 am

I like Doc didn’t believe this would happen! I don’t think it really changes much re competition in liga, CL or Copa. Atleti is only competition in liga, copa and Barca is one of 5 or 6 with reasonable chance in CL. What this does do is make them strong even when Messi isn’t available. However they have a very questionable Midfield and IMO, defense isn’t that strong. Good enough for liga and copa, but those areas can be deficiencies in CL.

Now I (I do have a financial analysis background) like UEFA will be pouring through regulated public financial records to see if all regulations have been adhered to.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:50 am

futbol_bill wrote:

What was the price PSG paid initially?

Sounds like they more than got back what they paid?

222m euros
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:57 am

If those amounts are true, thats ridiculous from a Barcas fan pov, that means we got 'robbed' and 'hijacked' by them twice it feels like, and in the end we paying a ransom they demanded to get Neymar back Loool, thats exactly what it feels like. We didnt wanna sell, and now we are forced to pay more than we they paid us, for a older player and a less reliable and safe player compared to when he left us.

Either Barto is pocketing some of these money from all these transfers so thats why he keeps doing them, or hes just a very charitable and bad negotiator in deals :facepalm:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:02 am

It's common knowledge that Fartomeu is a cuck but let's wait for the official figures before concluding.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:07 am

I'm not sure all this fuss is worth it for this version of Neymar. He really is not the same amazing player he used to be.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:09 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Doc wrote:Sour grapes, absolute sour grapes. You really wanted Neymar didn't you Sad. Haven't seen such sourpussery since Nick got his heart broken after Mbappe went PSG.
I remember it like it was yesterday. Emery outdid Zidane to convince the boy not to join Real, unfuckingbelievable, EMERY!!!???

wasn't emery... was the Qatar Emir $$$$
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:13 am

I can only imagine the Barca locker room if the deal falls because Dembele and Rakitic refuse to leave. Lord knows they will certainly feel Messi's wrath.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:14 am

200+ Million Euros, + Multiple players Laughing Laughing

Hope the Cuck tears a career ending ACL on his first game as a barcelona player...

banana
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:27 am

I don't see why one would wish a career ending injury on a generational player like Neymar.

Are you mad that he's 4x the player Hazard is?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:37 am

Myesyats wrote:I don't see why one would wish a career ending injury on a generational player like Neymar.

I don't see why one would wish a career-ending injury on any player, generational or crappy.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:42 am

Harmonica wrote:I heard Barca is going for Neymar, any truth to this?

yeah, I was going to ask, what's up with that?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:42 am

urbaNRoots wrote:I'm not sure all this fuss is worth it for this version of Neymar. He really is not the same amazing player he used to be.

Lol, he's still fantastic he's just been unlucky with injuries.

He's easily the second most talented player in the world.

Aside from Messi, Neymar is the only other athletic player who when he turns with the ball is able to create, dribble, and score all to a world-class level.

I don't think Barca having a poor man's Messi on the other wing will be a guarantee for CL success, but obviously the chances of winning the CL is higher with Neymar than without him.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:02 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Myesyats wrote:I don't see why one would wish a career ending injury on a generational player like Neymar.

I don't see why one would wish a career-ending injury on any player, generational or crappy.

Exactly.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:05 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I shall fear no evil because I choose to dwell in my delusion

And so, I will live in denial until my last breath
Or until Neymar's move grows official and erase my confusion

Until then, I'll follow in Cantona's footsteps; grow a messy beard, wear a flat cap
Say things that will give you the urge to give me a bitchslap

So I turn to the darkness of night and raise my hands to God to pray
"Oh lord, grant your humble servant one wish before I turn grey"

"Don't let Neymar move to Barça to complete their jigsaw puzzle piece
Or else, MSNG will take turns double-fisting Madrid without even using grease

Oh lord I stand before you desperate and broken
Waiting for a miracle for no truer words were ever spoken

Grant me my wish and the patience to survive another trophy drought
And I promise you, I'll feed a thousand mouths, shelter the homeless and increase your clout

In your name I pray, Amen"

Spoiler:

Your best work yet Proud

Can I interest you in a poetic contribution to this following thread?

http://www.goallegacy.net/t37104-the-premier-league-love-and-affection-thread

Whenever you feel like it, the time is right, you feel inspired, put a poem in there too will you?

I will try to bump it myself soon, the moment needs to be right though.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:13 am

That's not a bad deal for Barca imo. Sending Dembele out on loan makes sense for Barca anyway once they have Neymar and Todibo doesn't matter so it's really 200m and Rakitic from the Barca POV. Obviously still expensive but not crazy in todays market.

I'd say it's a good deal for both sides considering Neymar doesn't want to stay.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:21 am

"Barcelona creates talent... while Madrid buys it"

what a bunch of hypocrite & worthless cules.

The scum of earth.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:31 pm

PSG waiting for the check to clear I take it?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:46 pm

PSG is probably checking in with the Catalan banks in case Barca sent a dud check
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next