Mr Nick09
Firenze
Art Morte
The Demon of Carthage
sportsczy
52 posters

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 30 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:46 pm

PSG is probably checking in with the Catalan banks in case Barca sent a dud check

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 30 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by futbol_bill Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:02 pm

What I read is the deal is held up for 2 reasons

- They have to make agreements with all players involved and it is still doubtful in case of Dembele

- PSG wants to conclude deals for Dybala and Navas first

Plus Barca needs to recheck their numbers re both FFP and Spanish non profit org rules of containing salary load within income. The latter is the biggest concern and no doubt the payment agreement with PSG will be staggered payments.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:21 pm

More than I am happy for Neymar to leave that locust infested club let me tell you of how delighted that I don't have to watch Dembélé ever again Proud
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:23 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:I'm not sure all this fuss is worth it for this version of Neymar. He really is not the same amazing player he used to be.

Neymar is basically thrice the player he was at Barca lol.. Laughing

Only difference here (bad luck) is that he's had injuries at the business end of the season which sort of takes the shine away from his overall Outlook..

or you think Barca, Juventus and real are stupid to still be scrambling at record prices for a finished player? Laughing

Man basically won the French league best player after half a season LMAO, half fit Neymar even had "French walcott" in his pocket whenever he was fit both in the league and CL lol. But it's Neymar so you have to be negative for it to make sense I get Laughing

Having an opinion shouldn't equal having amnesia..

Last edited by Bankz on Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:28 pm

RE the rules around salaries to be contain within income, I'm surprised no one (that I'm aware of) have come up with a deferred salary concept.

Most business executives and some players in other sports have both current salary and a longer term deferred salary structure.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:31 pm

The moment Neymar finally lands at Juventus on a last minute transfer after the Barca deal falls through Laughing

BTW, lol at whoever thinks Neymar isn't already a Barca player at this point rofl it's all normal to want to make it all dramatic at the end (it's Neymar ffs) and so the media could eat some more while PSG sort themselves out. Proud
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:50 pm

The fact the media thinks neymar will end at Barca is all deliberate because it is what Madrid wants you to think. Perez is controlling the narrative in this case.

Perez already has the signing under wraps but this isn't just any signing, this is NEYMAR, so he wants to make an absolute show out of it, and at thesame time humiliating Barcelona while at it. it'll be THE coup, one for the ages and he knows it. The fact that Barca are being tossed around by PSG should tell you this is all deliberate too.

This is 100% going to happen imo. Madrid will pick a very convenient and strategic date to announce the BLOW. Just watch.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:22 pm

Bankz wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:I'm not sure all this fuss is worth it for this version of Neymar. He really is not the same amazing player he used to be.

Only difference here (bad luck) is that he's had injuries at the business end of the season which sort of takes the shine away from his overall Outlook..

or you think Barca, Juventus and real are stupid to still be scrambling at record prices for a finished player? Laughing

Man basically won the French league best player after half a season LMAO, half fit Neymar even had "French walcott" in his pocket whenever he was fit both in the league and CL lol. But it's Neymar so you have to be negative for it to make sense I get Laughing

No he didn't and wasn't.  That just bs.  The reason he was never loved at PSG by the fans, even when he played, is that he dazzled against the minows and was either absent or injured in the games that mattered. He missed the entire second halves of BOTH seasons he was at PSG.

Stop this nonsense now please.

Last edited by sportsczy on Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:22 pm

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Article/Psg-pour-finaliser-le-dossier-neymar-courtise-par-le-barca-il-manque-toujours-la-piece-dembele/1053689

According to L'Equipe, nothing is done unless Dembele accepts to play for PSG.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:28 pm

No one wants to play for PSG. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:38 pm

Except Ibra, Silva, Di Maria, Mbappe, Verratti, Marquinhos, Draxler, Cavani, etc.  Dybala wants to come too.  Navas is on his way.  Plenty of players want to come.  Just not necessarily from Madrid or Barca, which are bigger clubs.  Navas just wants to play... and i guess Dembele doesn't care if he gets paid to sit on the bench.  He refused to go to Bayern too if you remember.

A narrative out there abut Dembele specifically is that he does not want to play at PSG because then his extra curricular life comes into the spotlight... which would become a big problem for him in terms of NT.  Being abroad, his stupidity off the pitch isn't really news in France.  I wouldn't be surprised that his advisors don't want any more of his "entourage" around him.  The feeling is that he would go completely amuck if he returned.  Not sure why PSG don't see this.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:40 pm

sportsczy wrote:Except Ibra, Silva, Di Maria, Mbappe, Verratti, Marquinhos, Draxler, Cavani, etc.  Dybala wants to come too.  Navas is on his way.  Plenty of players want to come.  Just not necessarily from Madrid or Barca, which are bigger clubs.  Navas just wants to play... and i guess Dembele doesn't care if he gets paid to sit on the bench.  

A narrative out there abut Dembele specifically is that he does not want to play at PSG because then his extra curricular life comes into the spotlight... which would become a big problem for him in terms of NT.  Being abroad, his stupidity off the pitch isn't really news in France.  I wouldn't be surprised that his advisors don't want any more of his "entourage" around him.  The feeling is that he would go completely amuck if he returned.  Not sure why PSG don't see this.

No he doesn't Laughing. He very explicitly wants to stay against the management's wishes.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:42 pm

Then why is his agent's reps camping out in Paris the last week to see what happens? Granted that Jorge Antun is as big a scum as Raiola so he's just looking to get paid and PSG are one of the few clubs that would pay his nonsense fee..
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:46 pm

Don't let anything get in the way of a good narrative Thumbs up
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:49 pm

rincon wrote:Don't let anything get in the way of a good narrative Thumbs up
What's happened to you?  When did you turn into such a motherfucker? You always were... that's right.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:50 pm

sportsczy wrote:
rincon wrote:Don't let anything get in the way of a good narrative Thumbs up
What's happened to you?  When did you turn into such a motherfucker? You always were... that's right.

Imagine getting this riled up about hyping up PSG
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:20 pm

if the deal falls apart because of demvele alone, the kids career at Barca is over imo

PSG is just probably dictating when to announce the transfer though

Neymar didn’t travel to Metz today
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:27 pm

Bankz wrote:

He really isn’t as good, sorry.

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus have all done stupid things before and this could be one more stupid decision to add to the pile. Although I don’t believe for one moment that Juventus and Real Madrid are actually interested.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:37 pm

Neymar is the 2nd best in the world BY FAR and you also have to take into account that when paired up with Messi he is even better.

If you disagree, you have clouded judgement because you don’t like him for his antics. Which shouldn’t matter
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:45 pm

I wouldn’t say he isn’t good, but I am comfortable saying he isn’t worth 200+M.

Same can be said for Pogba, and not worth 100+M for Bale, Dembele, Coutinho and jury still out on Greizmann and Félix.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:01 pm

Nobody is worth 200 imo but we live in a crazy world

Neymar’s sponsor just posted a photo with him in a Barca kit and deleted it right after, Gaga Milano on instagram
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:12 pm

Imagine if Hazard stays fit, loses his beer belly, assumes his preferred free role under the guidance of Zizou and goes on to top Neymar in La Liga where all things are equal.

I'll get the crow ready for @Great Leader Sprucenuce to eat Very Happy
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:14 pm

Neymar is 5x the player Hazard is lol

that said I don't prescribe to the nonsense about Nerman being top 3 in the world at all

top 10 though, sure. Maybe.

Honestly the most annoying thing about all of this is that Dybala will likely replace him at PSG and we'll end up hearing how Dybala is an elite player because he's smashing minnows in France (just like Veratti) when in reality he's a B+ player (just like Veratti)
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:16 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I shall fear no evil because I choose to dwell in my delusion

And so, I will live in denial until my last breath
Or until Neymar's move grows official and erase my confusion

Until then, I'll follow in Cantona's footsteps; grow a messy beard, wear a flat cap
Say things that will give you the urge to give me a bitchslap

So I turn to the darkness of night and raise my hands to God to pray
"Oh lord, grant your humble servant one wish before I turn grey"

"Don't let Neymar move to Barça to complete their jigsaw puzzle piece
Or else, MSNG will take turns double-fisting Madrid without even using grease

Oh lord I stand before you desperate and broken
Waiting for a miracle for no truer words were ever spoken

Grant me my wish and the patience to survive another trophy drought
And I promise you, I'll feed a thousand mouths, shelter the homeless and increase your clout

In your name I pray, Amen"

Spoiler:

Your best work yet Proud

Can I interest you in a poetic contribution to this following thread?

http://www.goallegacy.net/t37104-the-premier-league-love-and-affection-thread

Whenever you feel like it, the time is right, you feel inspired, put a poem in there too will you?

I will try to bump it myself soon, the moment needs to be right though.

Will definitely check it out, thanks!
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:18 pm

just look at the way Hazard left Chelsea and how their fans and players still treat him and then look at what this pos is doing Laughing

hope Barca get this clown. if he doesn’t get injured which would he a miracle, imagine both him and Messi fighting for the ball in the middle of the park with no one up top to make runs for them. all this after screwing them 2 seasons ago rofl

Hazard is a better player and will go down in history with a greater legacy
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:21 pm

danyjr wrote:Imagine if Hazard stays fit, loses his beer belly, assumes his preferred free role under the guidance of Zizou and goes on to top Neymar in La Liga where all things are equal.

I'll get the crow ready for @Great Leader Sprucenuce to eat Very Happy

You might wanna have that crow frozen cause mole won't be eating it any time soon, if ever.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is, Hazard could become super fit with 7% body fat, be as dedicated and professional as Ronaldo and have Madrid play him in his best position, and he would still be light years behind Neymar in terms of talent and consistency.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next