Perucho21
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Thimmy Tue May 14, 2019 7:24 pm

The ban seems pretty pointless then scratch

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by chad4401 Tue May 14, 2019 9:16 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
chad4401 wrote:Sell ramos he sucks as a leader and always a main part of team turning on coaches fuck him just as big a douche as cr, what does he bring to the team other than cards and flukey goals sure as hell ain't defending.

Sure as hell you watch our games.

Still waiting on these elite isco games you lot keep referencing.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 14, 2019 10:46 pm

We may get Griezmann.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 14, 2019 10:47 pm

The same Griezmann that Barcelona is looking likely to sign?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue May 14, 2019 10:51 pm

sportsczy wrote:We may get Griezmann.

At the rate you're taking to sign Hazard, Griezmann will already be a Barca player by the time you move on to him. Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 14, 2019 10:52 pm

Reason for Hazard delay is that Hazard + Chelsea don't want to announce it until after the Europa final... it's already done.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 14, 2019 10:53 pm

Doc wrote:The same Griezmann that Barcelona is looking likely to sign?

Barca are HOPING to sign him. I really have a feeling Real Madrid are in the game here.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 14, 2019 11:03 pm

I think you can forgive and understand the skepticism I would have about that but we'll see, stranger things have occurred with respect to transfers lol.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue May 14, 2019 11:03 pm

sportsczy wrote:Reason for Hazard delay is that Hazard + Chelsea don't want to announce it until after the Europa final... it's already done.

Every reliable source in England says that Real are still yet to offer an acceptable sum. It's not done Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 14, 2019 11:08 pm

Fred Hermel is a extremely well connected both at Madrid and with Hazard's camp... if he says it's done and stakes his job + reputation on this assertion (l'Equipe front page article), I believe him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue May 14, 2019 11:13 pm

sportsczy wrote:Fred Hermel is a extremely well connected both at Madrid and with Hazard's camp... if he says it's done and stakes his job + reputation on this assertion (l'Equipe front page article), I believe him.

Same argument can be made for Miguel Delaney, Simon Johnson and Kristof Terreur.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue May 14, 2019 11:40 pm

Sports where would that leave Benz though? If the plan is to bring a reliable backup, Griezmann is the opposite. He definitely would want to start and be the main attacker.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 14, 2019 11:50 pm

Griezmann plays on the right side of the attack on NT and he's a SS with Atleti. Not a problem.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 14, 2019 11:52 pm

Kick wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Fred Hermel is a extremely well connected both at Madrid and with Hazard's camp... if he says it's done and stakes his job + reputation on this assertion (l'Equipe front page article), I believe him.

Same argument can be made for Miguel Delaney, Simon Johnson and Kristof Terreur.

Yeah but they didn't ask their newspapers to write a cover story on Hazard. He literally put all his money on the table here.

The British journalists have nothing to lose anyhow. If it happens right after the Europa final, they can say there was no deal before then. No risk.

Hermel is risking it huge.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 15, 2019 12:09 am

The French melt griezmann is going to barca lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 15, 2019 4:28 am

Luca Zidane ladies and gentlemen

rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 15, 2019 7:57 am

rofl

hmm Griezmann for the RW hmm i could be convinced but he has the same demeanour as Asensio and Dybala. Not my cup of tea, but with the RW matketso dry and his age it could actually work
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed May 15, 2019 8:17 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Luca Zidane ladies and gentlemen

rofl

Good lord.

Almost feel bad for him.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed May 15, 2019 1:31 pm

rofl

He is a professional footballer for fucks sake .
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed May 15, 2019 1:36 pm

Definitely not for Griezmann. Great footballer, but makes no sense in our setup apart from him being French. I don't buy him playing off the right for us.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed May 15, 2019 2:25 pm

AS reporting our interest in Lyon's 15 year old Rayan Cherki

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed May 15, 2019 3:20 pm

Grease could work but I haven't seen the club put forth any interest before iirc, so Barca it is for him wouldn't mind if he comes if it means one less Spanish scrub in the starting Xi.

I'm OK with any new players coming but only thing I don't like is some players like marcelo, isco and asensio being held onto is frustrating to read, when they have been the worst players on the team especially isco, he will never ever be good enough for real madrid.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed May 15, 2019 3:24 pm

rofl

Sweet sweet nepotism Proud.

Anyway lunin is gonna comeback Luca ain't gonna make it pro much less madrid back up, where is Enzo he looked decent at times?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed May 15, 2019 4:07 pm

Problem is Lunin (5 matches played) played only 4 matches more than Luca (1).

I don't think anyone can make a case for Lunin being a backup until he has proven himself at least a little bit. I would guess he goes on loan to a team with which we agreed he will be starting.

Not to say Luca will be backup, I think we should (and will probably) get another backup GK if/when Navas goes.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed May 15, 2019 4:36 pm

chad4401 wrote:

rofl

Sweet sweet nepotism Proud.

Anyway lunin is gonna comeback Luca ain't gonna make it pro much less madrid back up, where is Enzo he looked decent at times?

Enzo plays in Switzerland. He’s 24 years old. He might be adequate as a backup for all I know, but I don’t really see any reason for us to get him back, unless he’s willing to unselfishly devote his career to being a bench player á la Nacho and Vasquez. I don’t think Zidane will allow that to happen.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 15, 2019 5:06 pm

If I can't make a case for lunin I can certainly make one against Luca. He is error prone and a terrible GK for castilla
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next